The Beale key... Found

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or...When it's your site...put anything you want on there as obvious by what's happened. You can call yourself anything too obviously and some think you can just add other people to the site without asking them or expecting ramifications. lol!!

Kace

I don't know who you are, but you can't trash other members here!

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shadow selfie for an Expert Beale site's credibility enhancement. Seems legit enough...
Any proof of anything related to a Beale person ever existing ,or a treasure ,or a solved correctly cipher? No? Mehh , seems like legit experts. Heck with another Poe on board now ,what more proof of expert-ism does anyone need?

I learned how to do that picture from BigScoop! He has a lot of good videos.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's seems to be the problem with joining a team of Beale experts? I have been hoping to do this for some time now! Thanks

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
What's the ACM?
The SIMPSON PAPERS author, ACM card carrying member and fellow "Beale expert" on this "TEAM" you joined hasn't mentioned this to you?
I would be concerned about this if I were you, but fortunately, I am not you.

PS: Has he mentioned the TEMPLAR VAULT he discovered in Vermont by working Bacon's gematria code system on the works of Shakespeare?

Last edited:

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The SIMPSON PAPERS author, ACM card carrying member and fellow "Beale expert" on this "TEAM" you joined hasn't mentioned this to you?
I would be concerned about this if I were you, but fortunately, I am not you.

PS: Has he mentioned the TEMPLAR VAULT he discovered in Vermont by working Bacon's gematria code system on the works of Shakespeare?

You seem to be mixed up, how can I help you?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post by our rules or find you can't post at all for awhile.

Help keep the atmosphere at TreasureNet fun! Sniping, name calling, denigration and other generally negative or abusive actions are grounds for moderation. In extreme cases grounds for banning!

Respect our moderators. Our moderators are tasked with keeping TreasureNet family friendly, on topic, and civil. Not always an easy task. Insults, and personal attacks against our moderators will not be tolerated and may be grounds for account deletion and banning. If you've posted something, and it disappears, don't make a big deal out of it in another post! (You've probably violated some rule below!)

Keep the discussion civil, respectful and on topic. (This is a family friendly website!)

All members are equal, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, education, or experience. Never take a superior tone with, or "talk down" to, anyone.

When the purpose of the original post has been fulfilled, the thread should end. If you want to talk about something else, start a new thread in an appropriate forum.

Last edited:

1SHL7

Greenie
Mar 1, 2019
Massachusetts
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, my quest to reconstruct the modified DOI has led me here, im not interested in treasure as i have found mine along the way, to break the code is all i seek, there is data there, even if it is partial or meaningless, maybe you would share some words with me?

Last edited:

1SHL7

Greenie
Mar 1, 2019
Massachusetts
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The DOI, changes made to the text, were words added or removed or characters appended to words, maybe a clue relating to the encoding, things of that nature, im trying to start with a valid data set before conducting any serious tests upon it.

1SHL7

Greenie
Mar 1, 2019
Massachusetts
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So far i have found 3 mistakes in #2 (off by one), an extra character between whosxnames. The DOI has things too, maybe with purpose, splitting the word meantime aligns the data better. I know about the s&f and the basics... Looking to build a solid data set to analyze.

1SHL7

Greenie
Mar 1, 2019
Massachusetts
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe justintime would share some words and help me to narrow down the ten or so changes made, i will soon have a set of ranges based on #2, the problem is exacly where the breaks may be, not enough of the key was used to give me this, this type of key could appear to open various doors and the correct door will appear and behave as the others, too many paths here, need to start at the source, i will share my work in trade for some text at some given place.

1SHL7

Greenie
Mar 1, 2019
Massachusetts
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BP#2 decodes 763 characters, of which 625 are correct, this gives us 82% accurate, using data from the unmuseum papers, im now comparing using DOI from national archives, it seems to be very close to what was used, need you justin...

1SHL7

Greenie
Mar 1, 2019
Massachusetts
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think so, that it was said earlier in this thread, i think justintime has one of the first plaintext versions printed, the difference is suttle, i think i have what Ward had intended to produce, but why if he did fabricate this would it not be > 82% accurate?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread