The Beale key... Found

1SHL7

Greenie
Mar 1, 2019
Massachusetts
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Decoding BP2 using the DOI from the National Archives gives 346:763 hits which is 45%, its hard to imagine how Ward could pull anything out of this 45%, it is very unclear, although with shifting a range the intended text is presented. The odds of him stumbling on this are slim, and by hand the old fashioned way... Im also seeing the repeated characters like BP1 and BP3 give when using the BP-DOI

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Decoding BP2 using the DOI from the National Archives gives 346:763 hits which is 45%, its hard to imagine how Ward could pull anything out of this 45%, it is very unclear, although with shifting a range the intended text is presented. The odds of him stumbling on this are slim, and by hand the old fashioned way... Im also seeing the repeated characters like BP1 and BP3 give when using the BP-DOI

That part "SHIFTING A RANGE" is what screws up everything, just like the decoded message by Llamar Green when he said they deciphered and dug up the Beale Treasure on Taylor's Mountain in the early 1980's. His method was "SHIFTING A RANGE" adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing. When you do this and use different ciphers, you can come up with virtually anything you want the text to say. A forced decipherment will never work. The codes can not be deciphered as they are nothing but random numbers made up by the author that gave them to James Beverly Ward or either Ward made it all up by himself.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
20190401_200505.jpg making good progress, lot more dirt than I ever imagined, lol..slow and steady now, dangers intervene.. I can see it, I'm at the final stages..

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
...and is it a vault lined with stone with iron pots filled with gold, silver, and jewels?

Definitely lined with stone,lol, much more than original thought, there were measures that had to be met to feel good about leaving it.. wish I could tell ya more alot happening. Thanks

Oldasdirt

Greenie
May 9, 2019
Fresno ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a album with tin type photos and when the pages became detached from the cover there was a cipher message I think

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Definitely lined with stone,lol, much more than original thought, there were measures that had to be met to feel good about leaving it.. wish I could tell ya more alot happening. Thanks

Hey, Hollywood just saw you on The Curse of Oak Island, Good Job Bro!

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
20200406_103912.jpg a spectral imaging pic of the DOI-key.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread