OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
If you got so much 100% why don't you share some. You have made 267 post on the Beale Treasure and nothing else do you have an obsession with the Beale Treasure or have you flipped? Justsayin

Rite now,the Beale Treasure,has my full attention. Yes,I've flipped,out, Several times,when I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I've had some WOW,moments. I have many intrigues, this one found me.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Does not seem you know what to do with it? Talking on this forum don't get it done?

You come up here-----make your deal with the landowner--------I will open the vault for you------I will load all onto a U-Haul Truck for you and get you started on your way home to Alabama. All I ask is what I can carry in a back-pack.

Your crazy, no way.. not how,its going down. You'll have towatch from home. Lol..:hourglass:

doverturtle

Apr 23, 2010
York County, PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon; Garrett AT Pro; Garrett Infinium; XP Deus; Minelab Excalibur 1000
How does one recover the Beale treasure without the government or the intended heirs seizing all of the treasure? Perhaps this is Justintime's dilema.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
How does one recover the Beale treasure without the government or the intended heirs seizing all of the treasure? Perhaps this is Justintime's dilema.

Thanks Dover, Bingo...its been hid long enough.

doverturtle

Apr 23, 2010
York County, PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon; Garrett AT Pro; Garrett Infinium; XP Deus; Minelab Excalibur 1000
The US Government has nothing to do with the Beale Treasure unless it is located on US property. The heirs have nothing at all to do with the Beale Treasure because no one knows their names. No one has any right to seize the Beale Treasure other than the landowner and the treasure finder. Divide the treasure place it in a museum or either sale the treasure pay your taxes and the rest is yours.

It seems to me the government could declare the Beale treasure an important piece of American History that would need to be studied first before determining who gets what, especially since Justintime is using a copy of the Declaration of Independence to find the vault. Who knows what really rests inside? The government will want to get involved...

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The US Government has nothing to do with the Beale Treasure unless it is located on US property. The heirs have nothing at all to do with the Beale Treasure because no one knows their names. No one has any right to seize the Beale Treasure other than the landowner and the treasure finder. Divide the treasure place it in a museum or either sale the treasure pay your taxes and the rest is yours.

lol....all of this is 100% WRONG! The State and Federal government would have a lot of legal interest in this treasure, as would anyone even claiming to be a heir, which will come regardless of the merit of their claim. You really need to sit down with "a good" lawyer before you post this extremely inaccurate information. And if this treasure can be tied to a "historical event" the situation can become very entangled in the legal process.

K

Kentucky Kache

Before this goes any further, I just want to be clear about something. I'm related to about half the men in Beal's expedition.:laughing7:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Before this goes any further, I just want to be clear about something. I'm related to about half the men in Beal's expedition.:laughing7:

Me too! :laughing7: In fact, I'm sure my great grandfather's name appears somewhere on that list of the men who stole the "property" from what was, either US Government or Spanish Government territory at the time. :laughing7:

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Who,Lol...everybody will be related to them.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
What we see depends mainly on what we look for.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Inquisitive by Nature,&c...lol

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The thruth is the property of no individual,but is the treasure of all men. Forget were I heard that,but it stuck.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I(c))A&clol...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions