The Beale Papers As A Commentary Of A Historical Event

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
There is NO evidence that can support the Beale story as presented in Ward's 1885 copyrighted Beale Papers.
...and that, young Jack, me lad, 'tis the rub.

OP
OP
Captain Jack Sparrow
Dec 12, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Don't have one yet
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
There is NO evidence that can support the Beale story as presented in Ward's 1885 copyrighted Beale Papers.
...and that, young Jack, me lad, 'tis the rub.

you seem to be half right, but there is no evidence against it either. is the cup half full or is it half empty?
you seem to be the half empty type of fellow. problem is that the cup with 50% of it full of water is acutely a full cup!
if you look at a cup of water 50% full you will see the other 50% is air that is invisible to your eye. therefore what you can not see is there, but you have not found it yet. soon you will see the beale proof cup overflowing and you will be just like cnn news.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...and when the good road closes, the bad road opens,
when the bad room opens, the good road closes.
-Lenny Bruce

OP
OP
Captain Jack Sparrow
Dec 12, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Don't have one yet
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
the actual event was tons of gold moved to virginia in secret. the question is how to smoke out the person who had the key. publish a book and see who comes out of the woodwork. that is all the pamphlet was used for.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Now I realize that this is not a popular conceptual fact to accept, but the entire Beale perilous adventure and treasure story is based upon the word of the "unknown author" who presented James Beverly Ward a completed manuscript for Ward to copyright and publish.
Nothing since the 135+ years since the publication of the Beale Papers has ever been found, produced, or documented that can prove the events depicted in the Beale story narrative- the meeting of Beale with Morriss, the perilous adventure of the Beale Party and treasure as described in the "letters", or the meeting of the "unknown author" with Morriss and then with Ward- nothing whatsoever.
Yes many claims have been made and many books have been written, yet NO conclusive evidence has ever come from these works, just additional speculation the various authors point of view.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
the actual event was tons of gold moved to virginia in secret. the question is how to smoke out the person who had the key. publish a book and see who comes out of the woodwork. that is all the pamphlet was used for.
All that is known of the Beale story, young Jack, originated from the "unknown author" and his manuscript that was given to Ward.
The only one ever to address the identity of this "unknown author", to the best of my knowledge, was Peter Viemeister.
Viemeister's books on Beale are considered required reading for those interested in the Beale treasure story.

OP
OP
Captain Jack Sparrow
Dec 12, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Don't have one yet
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Now I realize that this is not a popular conceptual fact to accept, but the entire Beale perilous adventure and treasure story is based upon the word of the "unknown author" who presented James Beverly Ward a completed manuscript for Ward to copyright and publish.
Nothing since the 135+ years since the publication of the Beale Papers has ever been found, produced, or documented that can prove the events depicted in the Beale story narrative- the meeting of Beale with Morriss, the perilous adventure of the Beale Party and treasure as described in the "letters", or the meeting of the "unknown author" with Morriss and then with Ward- nothing whatsoever.
Yes many claims have been made and many books have been written, yet NO conclusive evidence has ever come from these works, just additional speculation the various authors point of view.

your idea is not a fact, just your opinion. why must you like to argue with everyone?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Captain Jack Sparrow
Dec 12, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Don't have one yet
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
All that is known of the Beale story, young Jack, originated from the "unknown author" and his manuscript that was given to Ward.
The only one ever to address the identity of this "unknown author", to the best of my knowledge, was Peter Viemeister.
Viemeister's books on Beale are considered required reading for those interested in the Beale treasure story.

i have seen some here that have addressed the identity of the author. so your opinion on that is flawed. i'm sure you as a respectable adult would not mislead a person of such an impressionable age.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
i have seen some here that have addressed the identity of the author. so your opinion on that is flawed. i'm sure you as a respectable adult would not mislead a person of such an impressionable age.
Yes, you have- I have listed the names I believe to have been involved in the creation of the story and ciphers behind the Beale Papers.
Several were involved, including who Peter Viemeister named, and one acted as editor for continuity.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
PV: Maj. Ferdinand Hutter, CSA; John William Sherman, Sub-Editor of the VIRGINIAN (per Charlie Button, Editor/Owner). BOTH from CONFEDERATE WAR "ERA"...

OP
OP
Captain Jack Sparrow
Dec 12, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Don't have one yet
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Yes, you have- I have listed the names I believe to have been involved in the creation of the story and ciphers behind the Beale Papers.
Several were involved, including who Peter Viemeister named, and one acted as editor for continuity.

you believe? so who are you again? are you an x-pert?

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Capt. Jack Sparrow as your quote say's. "The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."

Take head and let this be your warning to be civil or your time here will be very short.
Matter of fact this applies to everyone posting.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread