The Best (unsweet) Sandwich in the World!!!!!

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK Folks! I just found this online today, and had to make it. I had to add a couple of things to the original recipe, but I just finished it...and....................

OH MY GOD!!!

I present to you (drum roll please).........................................
The Fat Darrel!

Here's the ingredients:
  • Chicken Fingers
  • Fried Mozarrela Sticks
  • French Fries
  • Spaghetti Sauce (Your Choice)
  • A Solid (unsliced) Loaf of French Bread
  • Lots of Garlic Butter
  • Zatarain's Cajun Seasoning (if you want, optional)

Prefry the chicken fingers, mozarrella sticks, and french fries. Heat up the spaghetti sauce too.

First, cut the French Bread Loaf in half (longways). Spread Garlic Butter on both halves heavily. Put the french Garlic Butter Bread in the oven to toast well.

When toasted, take the loaf of bread and first, layer on the french fries. Then add the chicken fingers, then the mozarrella sticks. Lastly, slop on a thick layer of spaghetti sauce. Put the top on the sandwich, and cut it in half (or don't).

The one in the picture was from the recipe (no garlic butter) or cajun spice.

Enjoy-Mike

Attachments

• fatdarrel.jpg
    fatdarrel.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 265
OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I KNOW!

But everybody needs to try one of these at least once. Although, I would recommend having a defibrillator handy. Even hours after eating it, I can still hear my arteries hardening! ;D ;D

At this point, I would like to explain why Dr. Mike considers this "Heart Healthy Food!"

The heart is a muscle, right? How do you make muscles stronger? Work them out! As this type of food begins to clog your arteries, your heart has to pump many times harder to move the same amount of blood. Heart works out harder. Heart gets stronger. You live longer! That's my prescription! ;D ;D ;D

I'm still working on cigarrettes, heroin, cocaine, speed, and marriage!

Best,

Mike

S

stefen

Hear your arteries hardening...they should look like a snake swallowing a buffalo.

And call your cardiologist...Why?

Call the coroner...never mind, just start diggin a big hole.

Any left over? ;D

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
my all time fav is peanut butter and dill pickle and no i am not pregnant.......gldhntr

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
gollum said:
I KNOW!

But everybody needs to try one of these at least once. Although, I would recommend having a defibrillator handy. Even hours after eating it, I can still hear my arteries hardening! ;D ;D

At this point, I would like to explain why Dr. Mike considers this "Heart Healthy Food!"

The heart is a muscle, right? How do you make muscles stronger? Work them out! As this type of food begins to clog your arteries, your heart has to pump many times harder to move the same amount of blood. Heart works out harder. Heart gets stronger. You live longer! That's my prescription! ;D ;D ;D

I'm still working on cigarrettes, heroin, cocaine, speed, and marriage!

Best,

Mike

lol! funny stuff!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread