Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well the ignore feature sure doesn't function as I was told.

It is working for me, are you trying to ignore a thread or individual?

3%

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

MALO PERICULOSAM, LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETAM SERVITUTEM

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Donald,

There is nothing positive to be gained by getting banned. I, for one, would like to see you stick around. You have a lot to offer those of us less well educated.

Take care my friend,

Joe

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
sorry joe..I was following instructions sent to me by the administration...

I will no longer be posting facts in a place where I will be insulted, harassed, then threatened with ban for responding...I am sure the locals understand the issue.

again...i apologize to all the locals in this forum.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

LOL you can't put admin or mods on ignore.....

3%

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure would be ironic if our Historian becomes history. ???

Here you go Donald, drink this :coffee2: it may help at least just enough to keep you from spreading facts.

Homar

Ellie Baba

Mar 7, 2005
Laveen, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
sorry joe..I was following instructions sent to me by the administration...

I will no longer be posting facts in a place where I will be insulted, harassed, then threatened with ban for responding...I am sure the locals understand the issue.

again...i apologize to all the locals in this forum.

Pippin,

No apology is necessary. Like all things this will pass...is there a woman in your life? Your quote above sounds familiar...oh, yes my love, I'll be right there...you can call me anything, but don't call me late for dinner. Do not threaten me with no sex ever again! Yes Dear! I'll put out the trash...luv you.

Notche,

EB

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oh yes..i forgot...in a discussion about the validity of historical works, I am not allowed an opinion as a historian.

posts removed. phoenix history will have nothing to fear from me.

:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: So much for sensibility in the forum, think I'll just sit back and watch things descend into conspiracy and mayhem.

Those that know, do. Those that understand, teach.

It is not once nor twice but times without number that the same ideas make their appearance in the world.

The least initial deviation from the truth is multiplied later a thousandfold.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

It is just that we should be grateful, not only to those with whose views we may agree, but also to those who have expressed more superficial views; for these also contributed something, by developing before us the powers of thought.

Pippin don't let em get you bummed........that's all I got to say bout that.

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: So much for sensibility in the forum, think I'll just sit back and watch things descend into conspiracy and mayhem.

Those that know, do. Those that understand, teach.

It is not once nor twice but times without number that the same ideas make their appearance in the world.

The least initial deviation from the truth is multiplied later a thousandfold.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

It is just that we should be grateful, not only to those with whose views we may agree, but also to those who have expressed more superficial views; for these also contributed something, by developing before us the powers of thought.

Pippin don't let em get you bummed........that's all I got to say bout that.

Eric - you don't strike me as a philosopher upon meeting you, but you have some great thoughts!! I especially like this one from above...

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it
very well said, and one I hope I'm able to do :)

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Paul,

Anyone who quotes Aristotle is not working with the average mind.:icon_thumleft:

Take care,

Joe

Agreed - I didn't mean to imply that those were all Eric's "original" thoughts, just that thinking them as you said, is the sign of someone with a "philospher's" mind :)

starman 1

Jun 3, 2010
The Way

Hello Paul,

The most important author on the history of the Superstitions quoted the below in his work:

"What is history, but a group of fables agreed upon"---Napoleon

This gentleman put more truth in his book than any other writer on the subject and at the same time spun most of his readers like a top in a house of mirrors.

If you read his work carefully the efforts of a true artist can be seen. I suspect he would have been very happy with the library of Oz and Aristotle. In fact I know he was. After all a life of action governed by virtue is what he was all about.

Starman

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Hello Paul,

The most important author on the history of the Superstitions quoted the below in his work:

"What is history, but a group of fables agreed upon"---Napoleon

This gentleman put more truth in his book than any other writer on the subject and at the same time spun most of his readers like a top in a house of mirrors.

If you read his work carefully the efforts of a true artist can be seen. I suspect he would have been very happy with the library of Oz and Aristotle. In fact I know he was. After all a life of action governed by virtue is what he was all about.

Starman

Ben,

Sounds like Don Shade.

http://www.ajpl.org/aj/superstition/stories/a man and his dream.pdf

Take care,

Joe

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other

Somero

Thanks for the invite back, But the bottom line is to stifle freedom of speech, the right to bear arms, as long as there,s not to many bears with just one arm, it should be ok!:tongue3:

And by all means print nothing that's the truth, But it does seem that the mod believes in the right to keep bear arms, At the cost, of freedom of speech.
icon_scratch.gif
SHAMELESS/Nazi

Well see ya in another month! Babymick1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Treasure Hunter

Questioning some one's line of bull is not attacking them, Its a presidential debate,

Babymick1

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure Hunter

Questioning some one's line of bull is not attacking them, Its a presidential debate,

Babymick1

Saying or implying someone is dishonest or lying is not a debate, it violates our rules....

3%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread