yakker

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2012
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But I made sure he (or she) was safe under the lavender (he/she seems to be getting used to being carried off to safety!)

1019171353.jpg

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My cat wouldn't give me the chance to get near it. Nothing like a 28 pound cat snarling at you. Now, he will NEVER get a chipmunk because his preciousness (not), is not allowed outside. Mice on the other hand, don't have a chance here. Note to self: Do not try to take a mouse away from a 28 pound cat who just did you the favor of catching it.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
My cat wouldn't give me the chance to get near it. Nothing like a 28 pound cat snarling at you. Now, he will NEVER get a chipmunk because his preciousness (not), is not allowed outside. Mice on the other hand, don't have a chance here. Note to self: Do not try to take a mouse away from a 28 pound cat who just did you the favor of catching it.

A 28 pound cat!?!? You better post that note on the bathroom mirror so remind yourself every day! :cat:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Now that's a lot of cat! I take it's the picture you use of the grey& white? Our fluff ball only weighs in the 13lb and her sister in at 15+.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread