All Treasure Hunting

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Re: THE CHISHOLM TRAIL HUNT NEW WEBSITE ATTACHED 4/30/07

Burdie said:
warsawdaddy said:
Looks good!You did a super job.That BBQ dinner,would that be Beef?Pork? Or the Regular Kansas style Jack Rabbit?Ummmm!
That would be a side dish. We hanker for boiled armadillo's around here ;D ;D
Burdie

Don't forget the pressed raccoon.

locosmith

Apr 5, 2007
Wagoner, OK
Detector(s) used
Tesoro,Cortez
Re: THE CHISHOLM TRAIL HUNT NEW WEBSITE ATTACHED 05/04/07

I'm good to Go. Going to be hard to wait..Locosmith

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000

Can you believe it? Just 4mo 'til Oct! With entries limited,the 1st of Jun is almost here when the signups will start to get posted.Don't get left out! I'd like to dig up a six-shooter or at least a holster,wouldn't you? I'll settle for a spur 0r a 1880 IH,or just a helluva good time with good friends and people.(maybe a garter from the ol' cathouse?)
Don't forget to check the Chisholm site--http://www.usd360.com/ChisholmTrail/CHISHOLMTRAILHUNT.html

Tin Nugget

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2007
Mesquite Texas
Detector(s) used
MXT F2

I hear ya. I can't wait myself. Have done some research and found even though it wasn't active for very many years, in it's heyday it was jam packed with action. Boom town and allot of cowboys stopped there as it was the first place to stop after leaving the Indian territory. Lawmen sure didn't last long around there. Promises to be a great hunt and a good time.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma

Just to let you see a few of the door prizes so far. The following aredonated by an anonymous and trusted TNetter.

Attachments

• anondp1.JPG
    anondp1.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 1,745
  • anondp2.JPG
    anondp2.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 1,746
  • anondp3.JPG
    anondp3.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,711
  • anondp4.JPG
    anondp4.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,711
  • anondp5.JPG
    anondp5.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 1,659
  • anondp6.JPG
    anondp6.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 1,644
  • anondp7.JPG
    anondp7.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 1,642
  • discovery3300 doorprize.jpg
    discovery3300 doorprize.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 1,641

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma

There has also been donated a brand new Pendelton heavy woolen blanket with both tags size 64"x108".

Attachments

• doorprize4.JPG
    doorprize4.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,574

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma

Tesoro has also dontated some t-shirts for the hunt. Picture to follow later.

Tin Nugget

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2007
Mesquite Texas
Detector(s) used
MXT F2
Hey, I am in on the motel/hotel deal. Let me know when it's set up. I assume it is at one of the closer places. Also I am bringing a new member that wants to join the A$$ society but she wants to know if she has to go through any initiation rituals. I told her she is better off not knowing until she gets there. Actually she read the posts of your last hunt and thought nana40hubby's post was hilarious. She never goes MDing with me, just not interested. However, after reading the posts she is looking forward to it. She wants to know if she needs to prepay her 10 bucks for non hunters or can she just pay at the door?

HH
Tin

nana40hubby

Jan 16, 2006
Detector(s) used
Nana40
Well as one of the senior members of the A$$ society I must make an appearance. Warsawdaddy I have just surveyed some of the pictures and have spotted several candidate trees just calling for a prominant flag or two. Good thing there is a house full of "CATS" nearby. Maybe we can have a CITBTC where style is most important. (If you can figure that out I will tell the whole story to a very few... maybe.... uh maybe not.) Maybe Ros can play any marches that would be required on her nose flute. As far as initiations are concerned the answer is..... well it wouldn't be much of a club if there wasn't a small price to pay now would it? Burdie & Stoney I can't wait. I can't imagine that we could all have as much fun as we did last time but believe it or not I am looking forward to this. All you MD'ers need to point this out to your A$$ because I hate MD'ing but love the friendship and camaraderie with everyone. Noodle, River Rat, and ED y'all need to get your A$$ front and center. I feel it is time for an election and every A$$ should be seen.

Charlie (Nana40's A$$)

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Hey Tin,
I think there's a deadline for payment. I'll be bringing a friend, but paying for her at the same time I pay mine. ???

Good point about the "initiation rites" ROFL

Which motel is it, anyway? Sounds good, in any case.

HH
Nan

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Hi, Ya'll!!!! This sounds like SOOOOO much fun. However, my A$$ and I won't be able to make this one. :'( :'( Nan, Judi and Nana will have to watch the A$$ for me and make sure they behave without mine there. I am really looking forward to the BIG report on this one. Gonna be hard to beat the Missouri hunt, but Stoney and Evelyn and Burdie and WSDaddy will make sure everyone has a great time! I'll be watching! Have a tremendous hunt! -Noodle

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:'( Noodle. :-\ Us girls just gotta have you there! We are already outnumbered! :'( Dang. Well.....October is still a bit off..maybe things will change and you can help us keep those boys in order! ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also...might be a bit early to ask..but where is everyone staying this year? Had a GREAT time last year and will this year as well. :)

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Noodle! Do I have to drive down there and get you? It's not that far actually,be glad to do it.Start working things out now so you guys can get to the hunt.And I'm serious about the offer to come get you if you need a ride.

nana40hubby

Jan 16, 2006
Detector(s) used
Nana40
WSD while you are headed that way could you stop by & pick up a load of plastic bags for me?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions