Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is from last night. I went over to my PA farm to deliver a 3 gallon bucket of gourmet ice cream to the owners. Things like that are important. I had a couple hours till dark so took the Deus to the "hot spot" areas of the two fields we have been digging. We were in their last weekend and I decided to go behind the 3 guys who were digging with me to see what they missed. They were using an Equinox 800, Minelab CTX3030, and White's V3i. They missed a lot. This took me 1 hour to dig.

View attachment IMG_0923.jpg

Three three ringers, a Sharps bullet with dimple base, two eagle buttons, four buckles, one in iron, knapsack piece, finial to cartridge box, another .69 round musket ball, that's two this week from the site, round "ball" button, three brass grommets, silver pull tab look alike, don't know what it was used for but absolutely silver, two pieces of redware from top of the ground, large brass thin thingie, 9 modern bullets, small old buck round ball buck load.

I should follow behind expensive machines more often! This much was a surprise though.

Upvote 24

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice finds as usual Smokey.

It's more fun to go behind them, when they are still there. The looks on their faces are priceless.

Best of luck you, not that you need it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread