The deceitfulness of the LRLs

Status
Not open for further replies.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
EE THr said:
EddieR said:
EE THr said:
EddieR said:
I have no idea, for several reasons. One, I don't keep up with the industry (except what is posted here). Two, it can be a loooong time before scientific "fact" is published. Then, when it finally is made public, unless a person is keeping up on that particular subject, it may never be known to the general public for the simple fact that they do not look for it. Anybody that understands anything about the scientific method/testing should know this. Obviously you didn't know.

The Scientific Method has no bearing on how soon after completion of a test, that the results are published. That's just another good example of your disjointed "logic."

A manufacturer would race to publish good test results, because it would enhance sales sooner. Use a little common sense, Eddie.

:sign13:

No, the method itself doesn't. But the people using it are another story. Plus, I said it CAN be a long time, not it WILL be a long time. Use a little reading comprehension, EE.

"The people using it"? I know that you, too, have read A Scientific Test for LRLs, so you are claiming to know all the possible people suggested in that thread? Your posts are straying farther and farther from reality, Eddie. Get help soon!

"CAN" or "WILL"? That argument doesn't even relate what I said! And you are trying to knock me for reading comprehension? :laughing7:

What are you babbling about now? Your post doesn't even make sense. You quoted me(I guess you already forgot) and I was talking about the length of time before findings are made public (I guess you forgot that too). Oh yes, I'll knock your reading comp skills. Certainly. :laughing7:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~Dell~
If you wish unquestionable Scientific proof to the world, or to yourself, you are free to do so at your own expense. Not mine.
~Art~
Re: The deceitfulness of the LRLs
Reply To This Topic #52 Posted Today at 12:17:01 pm
What are you talking about? Free...Let’s see now..I can post on t-net and it is a free site. I don’t have to take any time off from my Businesses..I don’t have to take any time from my treasure hunting hobby which is also free because all my tools have paid for themselves. To do what...You have told us that we have to find and setup the testers..We are to pay for all the time and expenses...And all because a few Skeptics want proof...Sorry EE..I am not going to spend the $350,000 needed to have a professional proper Double Blind Test When the people demanding the test would not understand the results..
~EE~
There you go again, trying to substitute allegory for Scientific proof.
But that's all you can do, when your devices can't really find anything. Aw---Too bad.
Well, that and your tired old "you're foo-foo" posts.
You are your own best debunker!
There is what we think about you so called Scientific Proof..You have been told this over and over..art

GuyinWH

Apr 9, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aarthrj3811 said:
~Dell~
If you wish unquestionable Scientific proof to the world, or to yourself, you are free to do so at your own expense. Not mine.
~Art~
Re: The deceitfulness of the LRLs
Reply To This Topic #52 Posted Today at 12:17:01 pm
What are you talking about? Free...Let’s see now..I can post on t-net and it is a free site. I don’t have to take any time off from my Businesses..I don’t have to take any time from my treasure hunting hobby which is also free because all my tools have paid for themselves. To do what...You have told us that we have to find and setup the testers..We are to pay for all the time and expenses...And all because a few Skeptics want proof...Sorry EE..I am not going to spend the $350,000 needed to have a professional proper Double Blind Test When the people demanding the test would not understand the results..
~EE~
There you go again, trying to substitute allegory for Scientific proof.
But that's all you can do, when your devices can't really find anything. Aw---Too bad.
Well, that and your tired old "you're foo-foo" posts.
You are your own best debunker!
There is what we think about you so called Scientific Proof..You have been told this over and over..art

EPIC THREAD!!

Rarely do you see them run around in so many circles....

funny thing is, you get more than 2 LRL fraud pushers on here and they start running in circles around themselves in opposite directions
basically hahaha. priceless!!

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
EddieR said:
What are you babbling about now? Your post doesn't even make sense. You quoted me(I guess you already forgot) and I was talking about the length of time before findings are made public (I guess you forgot that too). Oh yes, I'll knock your reading comp skills. Certainly. :laughing7:

It would make sense if you realized that I was talking about your trying to pick apart my statement on the bases of "CAN" or "WILL," when---

1. I never said that.
and
2. It wouldn't have made any difference even if I had!

:laughing7:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:

I know you don't like Scientific proof, and never have! You don't like Reality, either!

And I know you have told me this, over and over. ...And over, and over, and over....

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
EE THr said:
EddieR said:

It would make sense if you realized that I was talking about your trying to pick apart my statement on the bases of "CAN" or "WILL," when---

1. I never said that.
and
2. It wouldn't have made any difference even if I had!

(sigh...this is getting old)....read it again, EE ::)

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
EE THr said:
Eddie---

Here it all is. you read it again.

Maybe you can get Art to help you out with that.

EE THr said:
EddieR said:
EE THr said:
EddieR said:
I have no idea, for several reasons. One, I don't keep up with the industry (except what is posted here). Two, it can be a loooong time before scientific "fact" is published. Then, when it finally is made public, unless a person is keeping up on that particular subject, it may never be known to the general public for the simple fact that they do not look for it. Anybody that understands anything about the scientific method/testing should know this. Obviously you didn't know.

The Scientific Method has no bearing on how soon after completion of a test, that the results are published. That's just another good example of your disjointed "logic."

A manufacturer would race to publish good test results, because it would enhance sales sooner. Use a little common sense, Eddie.

No, the method itself doesn't. But the people using it are another story. Plus, I said it CAN be a long time, not it WILL be a long time. Use a little reading comprehension, EE.

"The people using it"? I know that you, too, have read A Scientific Test for LRLs, so you are claiming to know all the possible people suggested in that thread? Your posts are straying farther and farther from reality, Eddie. Get help soon!

"CAN" or "WILL"? That argument doesn't even relate what I said! And you are trying to knock me for reading comprehension? :laughing7:

:sign10:

You still don't see it? Then you never will. Hopeless, I suppose.

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Eddie---

EE THr said:
EddieR said:
EE THr said:
EddieR said:

Maybe I should have colored it, like this.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
A manufacturer would race to publish good test results, because it would enhance sales sooner.

How do you know they have not? Sounds like a business decision to me..Don’t you think that testimonials, Photo’s and movies of finds don’t enhance sales?

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
EE THr said:
Eddie---

EE THr said:
EddieR said:
EE THr said:
EddieR said:

Maybe I should have colored it, like this.

Geez...never mind. It seems to be too much trouble for you to see.

So you can now speak for all the LRL manufacturers, eh? You know they would race to publish, or in your opinion they would race to publish?

Are you now claiming to know the manufacturers, and how they would personally market?

Well, this is a revelation! You never told us you know them all!

OP
OP
werleibr

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
A manufacturer would race to publish good test results, because it would enhance sales sooner.

How do you know they have not? Sounds like a business decision to me..Don’t you think that testimonials, Photo’s and movies of finds don’t enhance sales?

Things a company would hide or not distribute to the public are things that do not make their business or products good.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~werleibr~
Things a company would hide or not distribute to the public are things that do not make their business or products good.
Wow....Business 101 I guess..Art

OP
OP
werleibr

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
aarthrj3811 said:
~werleibr~

Exactly, so if a company had information that their products did not work, they would not let people know because then they could not get people to buy them. But if they company had information that would help boost sales, then they would release that information.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
werleibr said:
aarthrj3811 said:
~werleibr~

Exactly, so if a company had information that their products did not work, they would not let people know because then they could not get people to buy them. But if they company had information that would help boost sales, then they would release that information.

Ah, but HOW would they release that information? As a business owner, I can tell you from experience that word of mouth advertising trumps all other. Needless to say, if a business is based on referrals, then the public as a whole might never hear of the product.

Look at the Amway Corporation. They do BILLIONS of dollars a year, but they base their marketing mostly on word of mouth referrals. And yet many people say they have never heard of them. Out of the ones who are familiar with them, most cannot name one of their products.

We are entering the realm of opinion on this subject, as one can only speak based on what they themselves would do. :thumbsup:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
EddieR said:
As a business owner, I can tell you from experience that word of mouth advertising trumps all other.

There is no actual word of mouth from people who fall for the LRL scam, because LRLs can't find anything.

...And so we have the LRL promoters, right here on this forum, with all their glorious BS, on and on.

OP
OP
werleibr

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
EddieR said:
werleibr said:
aarthrj3811 said:
~werleibr~

Ah, but HOW would they release that information? As a business owner, I can tell you from experience that word of mouth advertising trumps all other. Needless to say, if a business is based on referrals, then the public as a whole might never hear of the product.

Look at the Amway Corporation. They do BILLIONS of dollars a year, but they base their marketing mostly on word of mouth referrals. And yet many people say they have never heard of them. Out of the ones who are familiar with them, most cannot name one of their products.

We are entering the realm of opinion on this subject, as one can only speak based on what they themselves would do. :thumbsup:

Your right Amway does not do an agressive advertising campain,but they do advertise. They have sponsorships that they participate in that gives them advertising, articles in magazines they buy, some tv spots, and was part of a product placement in two movies. So they are not just a word of mouth organization. Avon and scentsy are similar companies as they have people sell their products. Now lets look at these more closely. Go to Amway or Scentsy. They have BBB Accreditation, Avon does not.. does this mean anything. Not really, but they strive to be a good business and are listed with the BBB. Dell is listed with the BBB but not accredited, and is listed as a soliciting company. H3tec... no where to be found with the BBB.

Another thing, Amway is in the health, beauty, and home care markets. We don't hear them makeing extrodanary claims about their products. They don't make a wild claim stating that their products cure cancer or anything because any drug that is released that would be making a claim must be aproved to use that claim from the FDA.

So no Eddie i am not entering the realm of opinion on the subject.

GuyinWH

Apr 9, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EE THr said:
EddieR said:
As a business owner, I can tell you from experience that word of mouth advertising trumps all other.

There is no actual word of mouth from people who fall for the LRL scam, because LRLs can't find anything.

...And so we have the LRL promoters, right here on this forum, with all their glorious BS, on and on.

Actually I have heard of word of mouth from people who fall for the LRL scam....
And so have you. I am one of them.

I actually picked one up and thought they were legit with all their pointy whirly stuff and whatnot (hey their descriptions not mine).
They made me a true believer..... in my Infinium LS haha.

That argument is so much BS it's not even funny. No way word of mouth is going to trump outright hardcore advertising.
Sure, word of mouth is more reliable in actually getting someone IN to your business (IF they hear from you they might be more likely to
visit), but you won't beat the hard advertising by a longshot; just on the matter of principle... cover more people and though they're less likely to visit your business there'll still be more actually visiting you.
I speak from experience I had a computer/electronics repair shop up until a few weeks ago, rent went up and I couldn't stay in business.
Word of mouth does work, no argument there. But when it comes to services (which aren't needed all the time like food for instance) or
selling big ticket items, word of mouth will never keep you in business.... (well.... then again of course if you're conning people
into paying $10K+ for an LRL that only costs ~$100 to put together then you can get away with only selling a few per year, ala H3Tec.)
Then again... come to think of it, the word of mouth argument is total baloney and invalid....
LRLs are a FRAUD and so are the people selling them.. there's NO way they're making any money off of word of mouth because no ones
dumb enough to BUY one and then tell everyone about their LRL since they'll feel like complete fools for falling for the scam... if anything LRL
businesses loose money on word of mouth!!

A business such as what these conmen are operating (selling LRLs) would DEFINITELY provide every bit of verifiable 3rd party proof
for their products were they legitimate. It's the nature of the con!

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
werleibr said:
EddieR said:
werleibr said:
aarthrj3811 said:
~werleibr~

Your right Amway does not do an agressive advertising campain,but they do advertise. They have sponsorships that they participate in that gives them advertising, articles in magazines they buy, some tv spots, and was part of a product placement in two movies. So they are not just a word of mouth organization. Avon and scentsy are similar companies as they have people sell their products. Now lets look at these more closely. Go to Amway or Scentsy. They have BBB Accreditation, Avon does not.. does this mean anything. Not really, but they strive to be a good business and are listed with the BBB. Dell is listed with the BBB but not accredited, and is listed as a soliciting company. H3tec... no where to be found with the BBB.

Another thing, Amway is in the health, beauty, and home care markets. We don't hear them makeing extrodanary claims about their products. They don't make a wild claim stating that their products cure cancer or anything because any drug that is released that would be making a claim must be aproved to use that claim from the FDA.

Okay, I was using Amway as a business model, not the company itself. True, they have started television adverts now. But if you want a specific company like I was suggesting...there is Xocai. They do no media adverts at all.

What it boils down to is this (I think you misunderstood me here)...No one can say EXACTLY what another business would or would not do, in this case advertising the report of the LRL test. It is entirely possible that they would, of course, but not definite. Just because you or I would do something does not mean that all others would.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
EE THr said:
EddieR said:

Proven wrong again. You would think you would learn that you DO NOT know everything. I believe Carl said he has talked to people that felt they had been ripped off (I may be wrong, it may have been someone else). So yes, the word of mouth exists, both pro and con...for anything being bought or sold.

OP
OP
werleibr

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
EddieR said:
werleibr said:
EddieR said:
werleibr said:
aarthrj3811 said:
~werleibr~

Okay, I was using Amway as a business model, not the company itself. True, they have started television adverts now. But if you want a specific company like I was suggesting...there is Xocai. They do no media adverts at all.

What it boils down to is this (I think you misunderstood me here)...No one can say EXACTLY what another business would or would not do, in this case advertising the report of the LRL test. It is entirely possible that they would, of course, but not definite. Just because you or I would do something does not mean that all others would.

Well you faild to use a good model then..

And a point i thik you did not get in my reply is They don't make a wild claim stating that their products cure cancer or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread