OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
This Diamond also comes into play. It was definitely recognized and used by the K.G.C. Did they have a hand in laying it out? You tell me.....after all, everyone was in bed together until the Civil War.

L.C.

diamond  or rune.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Does anyone know the difference between a K.g.c. diamond symbol that is laying horizontal and a diamond symbol that is vertical in placement on a tree carving.
Thanks L.C. Baker

I believe it is to draw your attention to the diamond that is straight up and down. Well, at least it was in our case. That could just be one of the many uses of the rune or diamond shape, after all it is but just one side of the perfect cube or Ashlar if you prefer to call it that. It appears throughout this K.G.C. trail in more than one location and in more than one form. The one above is the last one pointed out on this treasure trail. I think the reason they pointed it out in a coded cypher is very self explanatory. Did you know....The District of Columbia was created to be the capital, to remove it from the jurisdiction of any individual state and place it in the control of the Federal government

"In 1800 Virginia and Maryland ceded portions of land to the federal government. The citizens living in the new capital were required to give up all the political rights they had enjoyed as inhabitants of Maryland and Virginia. In return, Congress, which had exclusive power over the district, would allow them some form of self-government. In 1802 Congress called for an appointed mayor and an elected council in the district. By 1820 the election of the mayor was also permitted.

This form of representative government lasted in the district until 1874, when Congress abolished the citizens' right to vote for their local officials and established a three-person board of commissioners appointed by the president. For over one hundred years, the residents of the District of Columbia were denied the democratic right to elected local representation. Although residents of the district had always been required to pay federal income tax and serve in the military, their right to vote in presidential elections had been denied until the 1961 passage of the Twenty-third Amendment to the Constitution. This amendment granted the district a number of votes in the electoral college, not to exceed the number given to the least populous state."

"A separate entity to control "ONE NATION UNDER GOD..INDIVISIBLE...WITH JUSTICE FOR ALL"

Think about it.. L.C.:thumbsup:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Were they? Or have they been infiltrated since day one. I certainly don't know about Ben Franklin. He had a little too much involvement with the Hellfire Club and those Jesuit/Illuminati Revolutionary Secret Societies outta France, for my tastes. And they have recently found too many skeletons of dead people under the home he lived in in London for my tastes, as well. I don't know about Alexander Hamilton, either. Of course, the reports are, which I cannot say I know to be true, that the Fellas got all dressed up in, and walked straight outta, the Lodge to the Boston Harbor.

Who knows what the Grand Union Flag is? Here, I'll put it next to the flag of the British corporation, the East India Corporation:

The "Grand Union Flag" (also known as the "Continental Colours," the "Congress Flag," the "Cambridge Flag," and the "First Navy Ensign") is considered to be the first national flag of the United States of America – and previously, that of the United Colonies of North America – until 1777.

The American colonists' "Continental Colours" was first hoisted on the colonial warship USS Alfred, in the harbor on the western shore of the Delaware River at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on December 3, 1775, by newly-appointed Lieutenant John Paul Jones of the formative Continental Navy. The event had been documented in letters to Congress and eyewitness accounts. The flag was used by the American Continental Army forces as both a naval ensign and garrison flag throughout 1776 and early 1777.

View attachment 1216965 View attachment 1216964

Wait ... did I post those in the right order? Is the Grand Union Flag on the left or the right? Hard to tell, eh?

Not only was Washington NOT crossing the Delaware to fight Red Coats (they were German Hessian Mercenaries), but he wasn't totin' a piece of cloth sewn up by Betsy Ross, either. He was fighting under the flag of a Corporation owned by European Families - the East India Company. Who were they fighting for?

An oligarchical collection of European Banking/Merchant Families ?...?

Or, fighting to continue the work of Sir Francis Bacon and Secret Societies with that New Atlantis stuff ?...?

Or fighting to continue the work of the Jesuits/Illuminati and Revolutionary Lodges outta Gay Paris?

I haven't verified it and don't claim it as fact, but I have heard that Washington, with maybe some rare exceptions, pretty much stayed out of the Lodges for about the last 30 years of his life. And, of course, he has been allegorically venerated as Cincinatus.

Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus (519–430 BC) was a Roman aristocrat and statesman whose service as consul in 460 BC and dictator in 458 BC and 439 BC made him a model of civic virtue.

Cincinnatus was regarded by the Romans, especially the aristocratic patrician class, as one of the heroes of early Rome and as a model of Roman virtue and simplicity. He was a persistent opponent of the plebeians. When his son, Caeso Quinctius, was convicted and condemned to death, Cincinnatus was forced to live in humble circumstances, working on his own small farm, until an invasion caused him to be called to serve Rome as dictator, an office which he resigned two weeks later, after completing his task of defeating the rival tribes of the Aequians, Sabines, and Volscians.

His immediate resignation of his near-absolute authority with the end of the crisis has often been cited as an example of outstanding leadership, service to the greater good, civic virtue, lack of personal ambition and modesty. As a result, he has inspired a number of organizations and other entities, many of which are named in his honor.

While some of that sounds good in a governmental 'leader' (I'm not much of a follower, so I cringe applying that word to another human- though most people like to defer to leaders on certain things), that part I bolded is a bunch of crap, and NOT copacetic with the name Lucius. At all, for his enemy was the Middle Class - the free Roman citizens not of the Patrician class. His enemy was YOU, Buddy/Buddyette reading this.

Well, that is what we are led to believe the plebeians were, but they also included some of the wealthiest people from the non-ruling Class. Maybe some of those Merchant/Banker types folks ...

Is the enemy of your enemy always your friend? To liberate oneself, must they join forces, subserviently, to the Ruling Class or the Other Couple Classes? That is what is called a Pawn and/or Cannon Fodder, for which I suggest people not volunteer for.

And the Hero of this Country, has been idolized as a Roman Dictator who wanted only the small, Elite Upper Class, and the Slaves, perhaps? Only 'his Class' could enjoy wealth? Or was it to counter Conspiratorial Attempts from some of those PLebian Merchant/Bankers? And what was it that Cinncinatus actually did? He REINFORCED with military might, the authority of the Hapsburg/Byzantine Empire. He kept Pike's dbl headed eagle on his book in one piece.

Of course, Cincinnatus did NOT exist when and where we are told, anyway, so who knows, eh?

Rebel, you said that Christopher Columbus Hat means 'Captain of the Ship", or something close. However, I think it means FAR more to ya Fellas than that, and were I to ask you some poignant and direct question regarding all of that, sumpin' tells me I would get the standard Masonic response when one is starting tho hit the nail on the head with their questions of, "That's a good question. Here let me compliment you on that fact, not answer it, and change the subject ...", lol.

And sumpin' tells me that maybe All Ya'll might look at 'Ol George as a Christopher Columbus type Fellla, too. Rebel, you and every other Mason take that damn Hat off and give it here, lol. It's mine, by right of the ∞°. And if anyone calls me Worshipful Master, I'll tell 'em to knock it the hell off, for that ain't my sorta thang.

I dunno, L.C. At this point, I just don't know what the Revolution was all about. Start tracing George across the pond and through his Helardry, and you start seeing those Red/White Stripes of the Vikings/Tribe of Dan. Even the D.C. Heraldry reflects this. Maybe 'Ol George was Lucius-Like, but the Revolution did NOT occur in a vacuum, and I highly doubt the Hessians and Red Coats were the only ones who waged war on American Soil at that time ...

And time to close the TNet KGC tab, too ...
TY, Nobody... the CC/WM Hat was/is mine; it has the Square on it. When I was "raised" to MM, the WM was wearing a HILLBILLY HAT... LOL! Later, other WM's wore "Pork Pie" Hats, Nice black "dress Hats", etc.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Wait ... before I close the tab.

You mean like this? I'll throw in some Hour Glass shapes, too:

View attachment 1216978 View attachment 1216979

Courtesy of KvM's ToVoS. Nah, nuttin' more to KvM than meets the eye, lol. Same Dude who flashed My Flaming Sword in front of me, first told me to let sleeping dogs lie with this stuff. I told him, "There ain't a sleeping dog around I won't kick square in the gullet to wake up concerning this stuff." I'm the Big Dog, and my arse has definitely come off of the Porch. Next was a blatant, public character assassination attempt, accusing me of being capable of murder over a pile of gold in the field. Lol. I'm a vegetarian, for I do not even want the Blood of animals on my hands, let alone that of a human over a pile of stupid arsed metal. Then he took the softer approach with me, including that Sword and letting me know how seriously the secrecy of some of this stuff is taken.

Lol.

All ya'll do the Math for yerselves ...

Which Cubes of Ashlar were the KGC? Perhaps they thought of themselves as a Refined Cube, but, alas, they were ultimately of the Rough Quarry, Unrefined variety, by virtue of Who they ultimately Worked for ...

EDIT: Ya know, my Masonic Brothers, when one is being taught about becoming the Perfect Cube, one should start to ask themselves if the same thing was done to Masonic Tradition as was done to that Bib I talked about. Get ya worshipping/trying to attain the wrong thing By Way of Deception. A 'Perfect Cube' doesn;t sound all that great to me, on the surface. I gots me some issues with the Folks of the Cube ...

Which one of you Masons was around and had insight into the thoughts of the 'Founders' of Masonry of any Rite, let alone all of the people who have achieved positions of Power in the Ranks over the course of the Centuries before you were born. Masonry requires the SAME THING outta ya that the Vatican does - blind allegiance to texts, hierarchical structure, and veneration of Masonic 'Saints' who you NEVER MET, pretty much blind obedience and trust in your Superiors, whom you are not allowed to question or know what they know, etc.

Coincidence? Or same 'stuff', different selection source of the Profane. If I were them, the FIRST people I am going after to trap and get all turned around are the same types of folks that seek the 'Wisdom and Light' of the Lodge and are capable of critical and independent thought ...
LOL! We DO have "critical & independent thoughts"; the AGE of ENLIGHTENMENT is KEY... Bro. Sir Francis Bacon (Freemason, Rosicrucian, etc) is the BEST example of a TRUE, ENLIGHTENED Freemason... of GREAT interest to Treasure Hunters, with his various CIPHERS of "use". As a member of the AMD (Allied Masonic Degree... RESEARCH Lodge of the YORK RITE, I presented a lecture with a hand-out... TREASURE HUNTING & FREEMASONRY; LATER, ROYAL ARCH & SECRET VAULTS TRADITIONS, ORDER OF THE ROYAL SECRET, and others. SO! In the CORRECT "setting" (YORK RITE - AMD RESEARCH LODGE), we DO have independent thoughts, etc. Any MORE questions...?

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL! We DO have "critical & independent thoughts"; the AGE of ENLIGHTENMENT is KEY... Bro. Sir Francis Bacon (Freemason, Rosicrucian, etc) is the BEST example of a TRUE, ENLIGHTENED Freemason... of GREAT interest to Treasure Hunters, with his various CIPHERS of "use". As a member of the AMD (Allied Masonic Degree... RESEARCH Lodge of the YORK RITE, I presented a lecture with a hand-out... TREASURE HUNTING & FREEMASONRY; LATER, ROYAL ARCH & SECRET VAULTS TRADITIONS, ORDER OF THE ROYAL SECRET, and others. SO! In the CORRECT "setting" (YORK RITE - AMD RESEARCH LODGE), we DO have independent thoughts, etc. Any MORE questions...?

Yeah, since you asked: what's in Bacon's Vault in Williamsburg, and what does Thomas Jefferson have to do with it?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I would never suggest any of you being a mindless robot or unintelligent. I only suggest that critical and independent thought to be way more guided than one might suspect, one might be able to easily recognize without much open minded and detached thought and thorough investigation, and that one might be willing to easily accept and believe ...

Both the Ages of Enlightenment and the Renaissance I suspect of having some degree of foul, manipulated Play ...

Never met the Dude myself, and can't really say with absolute certainty, and if I had met him, I am still not a mind reader. How 'bout you? As far as determining for myself what a True and Enlightened Freeemason is and whether Francis Bacon is of that mold, well, not being one myself, I must accept/SUSPECT that certain information regarding his Freemasonry aspects will be kept hidden from me. Hell, I don't even know how you define a True and Enlightened Freemason, for there are aspects of Masonry intentionally withheld from non-Masons. Therefore, Rebel, there is an element of having to rely upon your word and judgement regarding such claims about him, and words he left on paper. Words who's true intent may not be evident on the surface.

I think all ya'll know how I feel about that. Indeed, the activities of Masons, not just one Mason, but Freemasonry in general, are of great interest to serious THers ...

I am sure we would all love to read it if it is not under the umbrella of REDACTED concerning Masonic 'Secrets', and would cause you to violate one of your Oaths to share it with non-Masons. I haven't looked much into Beale stuff, at this point, but I think there are Jefferson ties. Regarding my above post, Washington sided with Hamilton and the Federalists in support of a National Bank, something Jefferson strongly opposed.

Concerning Research (= Speculative?), though not having read them all, or studied them, I am aware of the gist of a lot of MPH's stuff, some of Pike's, etc. And my suggestion is that that research has taken and is taking place amongst a web of Deceit at the hands of the Jesses. Your research, centuries ago, was intentionally focused down a Tunnel of Lies, disguised and sold as Truth, with, of course, plenty of real Truth mixed in with the disinfo to make it that much more difficult to understand the workings of the Trap, or even that such exists and has yer arse snared.

What I know of Masonry's interpretation of Greek Mythology tells me all I need to know about the existence of Dead Ends disguised as Truth in Masonic Tradition and Research.

None that you would be willing to answer to a non-Mason or non-RC, lol.

When I was 13, I was sitting in Science class one day with an impending end of class quiz looming. I had not studied for it, and didn't like my chances. So, shortly before quiz time, I proceeded to engage the ex-Nun Science/Math teacher in a series of questions I knew she would not be able to answer, upon which I could continue the process with her. My goal was to kill enough time that the quiz would have to be taken the next day. It worked. Of course, next week, my fellow students strongly encouraged me to do the same. I did. I got away with it 2-3 times before I was told I was not allowed to ask questions in class on quiz/test day, lol. And, of course, all the teachers talk (small Catholic school, anyway), so I was 'shut-down' in all my classes for such, lol. That was the same year my 13 year old arse had my Mom arrange a meeting with the Jesse Ftr. Dr. Lawless, to ask him some questions about some Things. And I can think of no more appropriate name for that particular Jesse than Lawless. Asked him some questions, too. He didn't like them. Nor was he able to answer them in anything resembling a satisfactory fashion. That was 30 years ago. While the Front has taken time off here and there, my Back of the Mind has not. I have 30 years of questions, Rebel. I don't think you want anything to do with most of them, lol.

Rebel, you and I had a rough start, but I have grown fond of ya. So, since I like ya, I'm going to go ahead and close that Can 'O Worms you are trying to open for yerself, lol ...
Nah, leave "THE CAN", OPEN. GOOD for the BRAIN; GREAT for the MIND. Heh...

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
sdcfia: "Yeah, since you asked: what's in Bacon's Vault in Williamsburg, and what does Thomas Jefferson have to do with it?"

NOTHING!

OK then ... here's another one for you: why the heck did Jefferson, the apparent "secret Freemason", decide to travel to Rennes le Chateau way back in 1786 - more than a hundred years prior to the Berenger Saurniere mysteries surfaced there?

jefferson.jpg

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I must've missed Rebel's answer. I'm assuming it was a Nothing^2 - Nothing to both questions.

Why, sdcfia, you're not suggesting that Jefferson has ties to those Templar Fellas, are you? It wouldn't be the first time I have seen that suggested. I mention Chivington a lot, for he was of the Templar persuasion in the Masonic sense.

<cut>

That Tommy Jefferson was one clever dude. So were his pals in the Linnean Society of London - guys like Alexander von Humboldt, who he hung out with at times. Jefferson was heavy into geometry and surveying. He loved octagons, and built his Poplar Forest plantation home in the shape of one. Interestingly, when you project lines from the house walls, they intercept some odd targets, far away, precisely. Things such as the center of the dome at Montecello, the discovery site of the Kensington Runestone, and a little place in New Mexico called Victorio Peak. Don't forget the Georgia Guidestones - those guys worked backward to Poplar Forest when they sited the Guidestones in 1980. By the way Nobody, there's one of those pesky cubes you like so well at the Guidestones site. Perhaps all these geographic associations are just coincidences.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel, ya can't just ask if there are more questions and then thank sdcfia for asking one without answering it. You gave us the, "Good question," part of the answer I referenced. Ya gotta at least give a minor attempt to provide us with the 'change the subject and redirect the topic' phase of the standard Masonic answer to 'good questions', lol.

Or are we being led down a Socratic Rebel type of educational Path? A warm/cold sorta thing? If the question is 'getting warmer' it gets a thanks; thereby allowing you to provide some sort of acknowledgement/answer without violating any Oaths?

Hell, Rebel, looks like one of those worms did get out before I managed to close that lid. I like to see you do more with sdcfia's question than just thank him for it, too. If I was hitting the Socratic Rebel Teaching Method Nail on the Head, just let us all know with a thanks of this post, lol ...
HA! I DID answer the question in "Post" # 14... NOTHING! NOTHING to do with TJ, NOTHING was found... (NO Bacon's Vault). What ppl don't understand, is that CURRENT Burton's IS NOT where the OLD, ORIGINAL "BP" was. Wife & I were THERE when the folks (fans of Mrs. Hall) did a talk at the hotel, we stayed in... we DIDN'T know about it & just happen to be there. Next day, we DID visit "BP"; LATER were there, when "ARCHIES" from W & M did their "thing... NOTHING was found. BTW, I DO have Mrs. Hall's booklet & MORE!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
OK then ... here's another one for you: why the heck did Jefferson, the apparent "secret Freemason", decide to travel to Rennes le Chateau way back in 1786 - more than a hundred years prior to the Berenger Saurniere mysteries surfaced there?

View attachment 1217436
Dunno; NEVER read that, before. TJ WAS in France as Secretary of something; had MANY FRENCH friends, who were
Freemasons, Rosicrucians, and Secret Societies of THE ENLIGHTENMENT. So...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I must've missed Rebel's answer. I'm assuming it was a Nothing^2 - Nothing to both questions.

Why, sdcfia, you're not suggesting that Jefferson has ties to those Templar Fellas, are you? It wouldn't be the first time I have seen that suggested. I mention Chivington a lot, for he was of the Templar persuasion in the Masonic sense.

Concerning L.C.'s D.C. diamond, here are some interesting things going on within it, if one zooms in a bit and then starts Connecting the Dots. I'll note that I do not agree with all of his conclusions and theories, nor am I endorsing anything he is saying about Masonry - I'm not saying he is not correct on a lot of it, just that I consult his research for his overall Google earth stuff, and the connections he draws, the geometry of it all, etc. Actual interpretations of a lot of the things he talks about, well, I kinda got my own thang goin' on there, don't I, lol. Things like The Valley of the Kings and the surrounding cultures were nothing more than the Royal Graveyard of The Empire, not a separate, ancient civilization (one genetics lab claims half of Western European Males are related to King Tut: King Tut Related to Half of European Men? Maybe Not | Personal Genomics | Tutankhamen's Relatives Makes total sense to Fomenko and me. Additionally, a Rothschild funded Carter's excavation of Tut, and there are suspicions that Tut's tomb was entered the day before the official opening to secret out documents pertaining to the Exodus)

It is an interesting opening thought process he provides, and you can get an idea of what you are in for by watching the first few minutes. It's been a while, and I could use a refresher with his stuff, so I am going to let it role in another tab. I am pretty sure I remember him dealing with Monticello at some point, so I'll let all ya'll know where you can fond that at, since it is almost 4 hours long:

Here's another direct and on topic question, Rebel. If Masonic Saint Francis Bacon somehow had a time machine and plotted a course for my neck of the woods circa any time post-1930's Treasure Shenanigans, would he know what to do after finding L.C.'s KGC Diamond? Was it something used by him and Masonry back then, and with the relative same interpretations, symbolism, and meanings?

HA! Is YOUR cup, HALF-EMPTY... or HALF-FULL...? Bro. Sir Francis Bacon NEW ATLANTIS was for the settlements in AMERICA; Bro. Fra. Bacon was NEVER a Saint... ONLY Sts. John of Jerusalem. St. John is the PATRON SAINT of our "Craft"... DUNNO about about Colorado. As for the SYMBOLISMS of the "post-1930's & Treasure Shenanigans/Diamonds"... wouldn't know.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
My mistake. I got my Google Earth Line Guys mixed up, lol. I was thinking of Cort Lindahl. ... Lindhal defintiely has his Templar/Grail thing going on. Definitely some interesting lines and connections he has found to ponder, regardless of how you may feel about his interpretation and conclusions about it all

Lindahl is the man all right. I've been spending a lotta time on mapping, geometry and surveying lately, and Lindahl's work is compelling to say the least. One thing that I've always puzzled over is the possibility of accurate determination of longitude prior to the introduction of Harrison's chronometer in the late 1700's. Was it possible? How? Well, thanks to Crichton Miller's work, the answer seems to be at hand, and it's tied to the construction of the Giza pyramid. Where else? I just got Miller's book and will learn the nuts and bolts details of how the ancients did it. Now we may know the secrets of the serpents (Draco).

By the way, I don't know how this relates to Fomenko's theories re Egyptian history, but it may not bode well. I decided not to delve into Fomenko's work, other than superficially, because I don't want to invest the time needed for an in-depth analysis - including the math necessary (for which we have to take his word on is pertinent). I wholeheartedly agree that "history" is always being gamed, and is essentially unverifiable - except for the enormous evidence of architecture, engraved monumentation, coinage, artwork, etc. - much of it still in situ - in Italy, Greece and Egypt particularly. Nobody faked all that stuff. Granted, Fomenko has pointed out some intriguing correspondences, but do these point to a total systemic ruse? I'm not on board with that.

As for the leaders of the Order, the elderly Grand Master Jacques de Molay, who had confessed under torture, retracted his confession. Geoffroi de Charney, Preceptor of Normandy, also retracted his confession and insisted on his innocence. Both men were declared guilty of being relapsed heretics, and they were sentenced to burn alive at the stake in Paris on 18 March 1314. De Molay reportedly remained defiant to the end, asking to be tied in such a way that he could face the Notre Dame Cathedral and hold his hands together in prayer. According to legend, he called out from the flames that both Pope Clement and King Philip would soon meet him before God. His actual words were recorded on the parchment as follows : "Dieu sait qui a tort et a péché. Il va bientot arriver malheur à ceux qui nous ont condamnés à mort" (free translation : "God knows who is wrong and has sinned. Soon a calamity will occur to those who have condemned us to death"). Pope Clement died only a month later, and King Philip died in a hunting accident before the end of the year.

With the last of the Order's leaders gone, the remaining Templars around Europe were either arrested and tried under the Papal investigation (with virtually none convicted), absorbed into other military orders such as the Knights Hospitaller, or pensioned off and allowed to live out their days peacefully.

Though worse, still a bit over-dramatized (like my closing tabs at getting off TNet stuff, lol), IMO. Hmmm ... let's see. Claims of Templars having to split their home stompin' grounds and being accused of some pretty dastardly deeds that might be typical of some Death Cult type folks, the Anasazi mysteriously disappear, the Aztecs mysteriously form and start performing Death Cult stuff on a substantial scale, and everyone still scratches their heads, wonderin' just where the Templars got their gold.

And it's all going on around 1300. Nah, nuttin' going on there to look into, lol.

Incidentally, that is another reason I bring up Chivington a lot, for he secured himself and the Fellas he hung out with a Baphomet for their Clubhouse, and he had the Masonic/Templar thing going on.

Speaking of Notre Dame, well, this kind of stuff is NOT of Christian origin, it is that 'Ancient Pagan Church' stuff. But it AIN'T ancient, like the Big Lie informs. Built by those Original Gangstas, the Original Masons and Templars. All ya'll should be asking yerselves what the Hell this kind of stuff is doing on a Catholic Church, and then reconsider that Catholic Churches built upon the ruins of 'ancient pagan' Temples

We know that the Templars mostly rebranded themselves after the smackdown, but keep in mind the Henry Sinclair explorations into North America in the 1300s, and the influence they allegedly had with the natives, and consider the Templar-related carvings and structures they allegedly left behind. Also, consider the Vikings who were in North America prior to Sinclair and his people - they were obviously more sophisticated than the Hagar the Horrible-type identities usually associated with them. These early explorers apparently knew the navigational secrets and were seemingly active all the way to Mandan country near the location of the octagonal International Peace Garden on the North Dakota/Canadian border (1932, ha ha)- a site that is tied directly back to the octagonal Powder Magazine in Williamsburg (1715), which is tied directly to the octagonal Newport Tower in Rhode Island (1150-1400?), which points directly to the Kensington Runestone discovery point - a carved monument that is not only dated "1362", but is also located 1362 miles from the western US boundary at the Pacific shore and 1362 miles from the original eastern US boundary with New Brunswick. One wonders if the 14th century Sinclair expeditions had any contact with the Natives who migrated to Mexico - some claim the Aztecs originated at Cahokia, near St. Louis. [Thanks to mdog for turning me on to the KRS data. Since then, I've found even better stuff at Inspiration Point, about twenty miles north of KRS]

I stood at the west tip of Ill de la Cite in April where DeMolay was roasted. Well, pretty close anyway - there's a bridge there now. Notre Dame Cathedral is about a half mile up river. All Catholic churches are pagan houses of course, and the gargoyles at the cathedral are pretty cool, but check out this religio's memorial in the amulatory - is that a snake head or what?

ND.JPG

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Regarding Andronicus/Quetz, I forgot to mention:

Aztlán plays a slightly less important role in Aztec legendary histories than the migration to Tenochtitlán itself. Some say that the southward migration began on May 24, 1064 CE, after the Crab Nebula events from May to July 1054. Each of the seven groups is credited with founding a different major city-state in Central Mexico.

Fomenko address the 100 year current misdate of the Crab Nebula, btw. With the importance here being that the Crab Nebula is also associated with Andronicus' birth.

I don't consider the Templar 'explorations' as disjointed as everyone else. The Lone Templar Sinclair showing up in teh East. A Lone band of Templars building the Newport Tower and a different time and independently. Rog's G-G-G-G-G-Grandaddy showing up at the mouth of the Rio and wandering around the SW by himself, etc. The lone band of Templars who showed up around Turtle Mountain, ND, etc.

What is left is evidence of nothing less than military outposts of one entity, an entity that simoultaeneoulsy conatined memebers of ruling/aristocratic families from multiple countries/regions (including language differences). The Romans were able to keep armies of multi-lingual, multi-cultural members 1,000 years (supposedly) prior, yet the feudal Lords of Europe couldn't do the same thing? Templars came from multiple countries and linguistic groups, and while ones 'native' language may ahve been Runes, another's may have been 'Phonecian', etc.

They were also associated with Priest Class - those of the Letters who can communicate in multiple languages to multiple bands of Templars.

Concerning the Vikings, I think an imporatnt thing to understand about them is that they are the Tribe of Dan. And someone had to find Turtle Island first, and I consider teh North Atlantic about as likely as the North Pacific, so could've have been the 'Vikings' first.

What's DeMolay doing wearing a Pope's Mitre? Interesting, considering the Avignon Papacy, where the Pope ruled from France instead of Rome, began in 1309. Actually, Pope Clement V was elected in 1305, and it was 1309 when he official moved the entire Papal Court out of Rome and into France with him.

Or is that a Cardinal's Mitre that he is wearing:

At Bordeaux, Bertrand [the Pope] was formally notified of his election and urged to come to Italy, but he selected Lyon for his coronation on 14 November 1305, which was celebrated with magnificence and attended by Philip IV. Among his first acts was the creation of nine French cardinals.

What's shakin', Cardinal DeMolay, one of the Nine Original Templar Cardinals ...

The Pope wears a lot of hats, from his most common one, the yarmulke, to the mitre. Some associate the mitre with Dagon (one letter away from Dragon ...):

View attachment 1217656

In the Tanakh (also referred to as the Old Testament or Hebrew Bible), Dagon is particularly the god of the Philistines with temples at Beth-dagon in the tribe of Asher (Joshua 19.27), in Gaza (Judges 16.23, which tells soon after how the temple is destroyed by Samson as his last act). Another temple, in Ashdod was mentioned in 1 Samuel 5.2—7 and again as late as 1 Maccabees 10.83;11.4. King Saul's head was displayed in a temple of Dagon. There was also a second place known as Beth-Dagon in Judah (Joshua 15.41). Josephus (Antiquities 12.8.1; War 1.2.3) mentions a place named Dagon above Jericho. Jerome mentions Caferdago between Diospolis and Jamnia. There is also a modern Beit Dejan south-east of Nablus. Some of these toponyms may have to do with grain rather than the god.

The account in 1 Samuel 5.2—7 relates how the Ark of the Covenant was captured by the Philistines and taken to Dagon's temple in Ashdod. The following morning they found the image of Dagon lying prostrate before the ark. They set the image upright, but again on the morning of the following day they found it prostrate before the ark, but this time with head and hands severed, lying on the miptān translated as "threshold" or "podium". The account continues with the puzzling words raq dāgôn nišʾar ʿālāyw, which means literally "only Dagon was left to him." (The Septuagint, Peshitta, and Targums render "Dagon" here as "trunk of Dagon" or "body of Dagon", presumably referring to the lower part of his image.) Thereafter we are told that neither the priests nor anyone ever steps on the miptān of Dagon in Ashdod "unto this day". This story is depicted on the frescoes of the Dura-Europos synagogue as the opposite to a depiction of the High Priest Aaron and the Temple of Solomon.
WHEW!

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, Reb ... whew!

Well, let's see, this topic has to do with KGC diamond signs in North America. I guess we've expanded the cast of characters beyond tree carvers, and the goal for me remains to try to comprehend the NAUT^2 (bigger picture), with the KGC tree carvers being only another incarnation of foot soldiers for the same old gang - one that has been busy here since way beforehand. I don't have any answers addressing L.C.'s diamonds specifically, by my current line of thought is that all these treasure rumors/sites are part of a well-constructed web. Perhaps when a lot of "KGC things" got rebooted in the 1930s, the gang established a new Axis Mundi at the International Peace Garden fountain and shifted some things around. I suspect that ultimately it's all about the geometry. Finding nodes/search areas in the web is one thing, but solving a nodes' specifics seems to have flummoxed/exhausted our most intrepid pacmen.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Lindahl is the man all right. I've been spending a lotta time on mapping, geometry and surveying lately, and Lindahl's work is compelling to say the least. One thing that I've always puzzled over is the possibility of accurate determination of longitude prior to the introduction of Harrison's chronometer in the late 1700's. Was it possible? How? Well, thanks to Crichton Miller's work, the answer seems to be at hand, and it's tied to the construction of the Giza pyramid. Where else? I just got Miller's book and will learn the nuts and bolts details of how the ancients did it. Now we may know the secrets of the serpents (Draco).

By the way, I don't know how this relates to Fomenko's theories re Egyptian history, but it may not bode well. I decided not to delve into Fomenko's work, other than superficially, because I don't want to invest the time needed for an in-depth analysis - including the math necessary (for which we have to take his word on is pertinent). I wholeheartedly agree that "history" is always being gamed, and is essentially unverifiable - except for the enormous evidence of architecture, engraved monumentation, coinage, artwork, etc. - much of it still in situ - in Italy, Greece and Egypt particularly. Nobody faked all that stuff. Granted, Fomenko has pointed out some intriguing correspondences, but do these point to a total systemic ruse? I'm not on board with that.

We know that the Templars mostly rebranded themselves after the smackdown, but keep in mind the Henry Sinclair explorations into North America in the 1300s, and the influence they allegedly had with the natives, and consider the Templar-related carvings and structures they allegedly left behind. Also, consider the Vikings who were in North America prior to Sinclair and his people - they were obviously more sophisticated than the Hagar the Horrible-type identities usually associated with them. These early explorers apparently knew the navigational secrets and were seemingly active all the way to Mandan country near the location of the octagonal International Peace Garden on the North Dakota/Canadian border (1932, ha ha)- a site that is tied directly back to the octagonal Powder Magazine in Williamsburg (1715), which is tied directly to the octagonal Newport Tower in Rhode Island (1150-1400?), which points directly to the Kensington Runestone discovery point - a carved monument that is not only dated "1362", but is also located 1362 miles from the western US boundary at the Pacific shore and 1362 miles from the original eastern US boundary with New Brunswick. One wonders if the 14th century Sinclair expeditions had any contact with the Natives who migrated to Mexico - some claim the Aztecs originated at Cahokia, near St. Louis. [Thanks to mdog for turning me on to the KRS data. Since then, I've found even better stuff at Inspiration Point, about twenty miles north of KRS]

I stood at the west tip of Ill de la Cite in April where DeMolay was roasted. Well, pretty close anyway - there's a bridge there now. Notre Dame Cathedral is about a half mile up river. All Catholic churches are pagan houses of course, and the gargoyles at the cathedral are pretty cool, but check out this religio's memorial in the amulatory - is that a snake head or what?

View attachment 1217615

Great post sdcfia. In his book, New Mexico Confidential: Thirty Years of Snooping in Obscure Places, Stephen D. Clark offers many valuable hints that can prove very helpful to any persistent historical researcher who is interested in treasure legends and a wide range of related subjects. It seems sdcfia might be willing to share some of his research and it would be wise to ask him some questions.

Sdcfia,I would like to know what you found while researching Inspiration Peak, if you would please.

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Sdcfia,I would like to know what you found while researching Inspiration Peak, if you would please.

mdog, this website provides some interesting correlations. The Kensington Runestone - Mystery Solved

I don't necessarily embrace all of what this websites presents - such as the Kensington Rune Stone code leading to Inspiration Peak - but the takeaway for me at this time is the nearly exact 1362-mile great circle distances measured from the top of IP to the geoglyphs at the US northeast, northwest and south land extents. Also, whereas the KRS was found in a nearly random spot in typical swell-and-swale farmland, Inspiration Peak is a high prominent knoll and an easy to find landmark for anyone looking for it. A surveyor might call it a benchmark or a control point. But for what purpose? In addition, I've discovered quite an intriguing geometrical link from IP to a strangely-named southwestern landmark that then aligns to a suspicious location in the Superstition Mountains in Arizona, located within a very prominent lat/long grid location. I have no plans to visit the area, but I do appreciate its beauty from a cartographic perspective.

I'm kind of a "show me" guy, and when I see stuff like this - physical evidence available for all to verify for themselves - I take notice. Especially when the evidence turns out to be a remarkable "coincidence". I don't know who chose this spot or created the geoglyphs, but they were capable hands. As you well know mdog, when you start discovering beautiful geometry that ties common themes together all across the country, it gets your attention. There's a method at work here on a grand scale.

Incidentally, a number of medieval-era metal artifacts have been found through the years all over the upper Midwest, especially at the headwater region of the Red River. Below is a weapon found at Brandon, MN - twelve miles south of IP, halfway to KRS. Two additional battle axes are also shown. These and other artifacts are in the KRS Museum in Alexandria, MN.

brandon.JPG

lakedarling.JPG

norwaylake.JPG

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread