The draught is over at least for now

MackDog

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2013
Spokane Wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, 8 x11" and Nel Storm coils
Garrett Propointer er, Pro Pointer AT
White's V3i Standard, 10" DD, 13" Ultimate and 4 x6" sniper, 6 x10 coils, Drect 12 x 15 coil
Whites MX Sport With Detec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Photo on 2-10-15 at 2.52 PM.jpgPhoto on 2-10-15 at 2.50 PM.jpg
Well it's been a while since I posted due to the fact I've been having a silver slump. Went 6 times in a row and didn't score any silver. But to day I got a nice 1911 S Barber dime, it could have been a totally trashed Rosie and I would be happy. Thanks for looking

Upvote 20
Sweet! Love those Barbers! :thumbsup:

that's some nice moister to ease the drought.nice find

I'd be tickled with that anyday.

Nice Barber! Congrats. I think it's been two years since I found a Barber, bit of a Barber slump.

Sweet looking Barber!

well what a way to end the slump!, sweet barber!

Nice save.

But, you deprived us of the other 5 hunts because you didn't find a silver!?!?

Silver was scarce but clad quarters are poppin from all over. Found 115 of them since Dec

Last edited:
Excellent silver find!

Yeehaaaaa! Way to go with the barber!

Keep that silver coming!!!

Very nice barber dime. It feels good to put an end to a drought when you're in one. Congrats!

That's a nice one too. You can still see most of " Liberty ".

Nice Barber, good work.

Very well done. Nice condition too. Good to see you back in action.

Six times without silver is average for me. I start feeling like im in a slump at 8. Ive been on a roll lately finding silver almost every time i've been out.

Six times without silver is average for me. I start feeling like im in a slump at 8. Ive been on a roll lately finding silver almost every time i've been out.

It's funny how that works. I'm on ten straight but since been snow-bound for weeks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back