The Everything Else - UFC / MMA Thread

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Call it want you want,humans are "wired differently",I guess that is what makes the world go round,but I dont try to stop anything I do not agree with(aside from crimes,against children etc,but those are crimes,and rightfully so)People here in the U.S are trying there damndest to turn this country into an over taxed NON FREE country,what freedoms did I fight for?Why did I watch my friends die,several in my arms?So people could take every little thing I enjoy away?

People want to take our guns away,O.K. you dont have guns,you do not agree with pure naked no weapons protecting yourself,are you a sheep?What are you going to do when someone breaks your door down to harm your family?Call the Police?I am sorry I would rather have the capability to handle my own,and not depend on anyone waiting for "back up".Soo,when you break my door down you will first confront a vast array of weaponry and if that should fail,I will put you in an Oro Plata or Rear Naked Choke.....and there is no tapping out :thumbsup:

GPURS

Apr 18, 2007
N.E. of Atlanta
Chill out fella ::)!! Nobody on this thread mentioned anything about banning this pathetic "sport" that you enjoy so much. Nobody here is looking to take away any of your freedoms or your guns or the thrill you get from sitting around eating Cheetos and watching a couple of goofballs beat each other up.....
I have seen this mess on t.v. and was simply giving my opinion. Based on how you react to an opinion that was not the same as yours, I would suggest taking a close look at any anger/aggression issues that you may have :-\.. Looks like you are much closer to wanting to ban my opinion than me, yours..

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GPURS said:
Chill out fella ::)!! Nobody on this thread mentioned anything about banning this pathetic "sport" that you enjoy so much. Nobody here is looking to take away any of your freedoms or your guns or the thrill you get from sitting around eating Cheetos and watching a couple of goofballs beat each other up.....
I have seen this mess on t.v. and was simply giving my opinion. Based on how you react to an opinion that was not the same as yours, I would suggest taking a close look at any anger/aggression issues that you may have :-\.. Looks like you are much closer to wanting to ban my opinion than me, yours..

As said I guess you are a sheep and as said everybody is wired differently,I dont go on threads I know nothing about and give my opinion,that just shows ignorance,so I will eat my Cheetos and you stick with figure Skating and Quesh :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Iron Patch

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On the topic...

What's this move called? ;D ....and do you think Shields could take him? (I don't mean to dinner) :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Attachments

• Watch-Mens-Figure-Skating-2010-Live-Updates-and-Results-Winter-Olympics.jpg
    Watch-Mens-Figure-Skating-2010-Live-Updates-and-Results-Winter-Olympics.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 91

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7: :dontknow:Geepers that is magnificent!! ;D

OP
OP
Iron Patch

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kuger said:

I can't stop coming back to the thread to look at it.

Don't you think his lines are surperb? And that outfit... stunning! Bravo!

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iron Patch said:
kuger said:

Yea, no kidding!!I freakin chocked on a Cheeto though!!I wanna know why everybody is always telling me I have anger issues??I guess its the behind the keyboard thing,I am really a calm guy till ya piss me off :dontknow:

OP
OP
Iron Patch

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kuger said:
Iron Patch said:
kuger said:

Yea, no kidding!!I freakin chocked on a Cheeto though!!I wanna know why everybody is always telling me I have anger issues??I guess its the behind the keyboard thing,I am really a calm guy till ya piss me off :dontknow:

Kuger, you're angry because you watch too much MMA. I wouldn't be surprised if you are into the mushroom tea and killing people by 3pm. (only a fool wouldn't be able to connect all those together)

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iron Patch said:
kuger said:
Iron Patch said:
kuger said:

Right you must be!You just saved me all that money the shrink would have got!Now where is my pipe????

Kuger, you're angry because you watch too much MMA. I wouldn't be surprised if you are into the mushroom tea and killing people by 3pm. (only a fool wouldn't be able to connect all those together)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread