The First Annual Virginia Pipsico Hunt

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As all of you know our hunt has been pushed back. But it seems that most everyone is still going to make it. Shoot, if I can make it, (going out there the weekend before my wedding) then I know that most others could too.

THE FIRST ANNUAL VIRGINIA PIPSICO HUNT

will still be all it was going to be and more. We have more stuff for prizes now and indeed others that could not come originally are now coming. We have some great maps laid out for everyone to take advantage of thanks to many. In addition, there is going to be plenty of food!!! Hamburgers, slaw, chips, pickles, beans, spaghetti, etc.

IT WILL BE A GREAT CHANCE FOR EVERYONE

1. To hunt together and meet friends
2. To find some nice relics (being as we are right across from Jamestown a few miles down)
3. To get some sun
AND GENERALLY ENJOY THE OUTDOORS!!

This hunt has become exactly what I wanted it to and indeed, I am going to start planning another hunt soon. I hope everyone can attend and I look forward to meeting you all.

Sentinel

Ronin9868

Jan 2, 2007
South Eastern VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Minelab SE, 12x15 and the 10x12 Butterfly Excel, 12.5 Excel,18.5 Excel
Wouldn't that make this your Bachelor party???? :o :o Okay, I got you covered. You can only pick one for your party..............

Attachments

• 6_Doublechins.jpg
    6_Doublechins.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 207
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 212
  • monica-bbw.jpg
    monica-bbw.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 215
OP
OP
{Sentinel}

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:o :o :o :o Lord have mercy on me!!! Ronin you leave me with such great options!!!! :o

Stacylee926

Dec 29, 2006
Portsmouth, VA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Discovery 1100
Cool - when I tell my non-metal detecting husband that our camping weekend will include a bachelor party (liquor free) he will be psyched!

I wonder if Ranger Dan has ever had a bachelor party at his boy scout camp before??? I think we will creating a whole new list of 1st's for Pipsico!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread