Sing Reseracher

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Many of detectors for example lorenz x3 /x5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob we used the mathematic or astronomy sign and symbols in treasure and their number is not less.
For example Cross mark was used in ancient Iran at 2500 B.C and they belive the 4 element are efficient water - wind-fire -soil

other exmple :The bowls in some cases, is the astrological sign or the moon sign is a astrological sign and the star it refer to the Grand Tribes tomb

نقش-رستم.jpg

The great Daryush tomb - shiraz

Last edited:

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Sing Reseracher (Sadeg), according to your lessons:
View attachment 1076322
.. treasure symbol, number 5
Five camels tied to a hill/mountain ?
Travel distance in days?
.. is necessary observe around to have a better idea

View attachment 1076323
.. NOT treasure symbol
.. announces a tribal region or something related to the travel (road)

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob we used the mathematic or astronomy sign and symbols in treasure and their number is not less.
For example Cross mark was used in ancient Iran at 2500 B.C and they belive the 4 element are efficient water - wind-fire -soil

other exmple :The bowls in some cases, is the astrological sign or the moon sign is a astrological sign and the star it refer to the Grand Tribes tomb

View attachment 1077630

The great Daryush tomb - shiraz

Wow Sadegh,

That's right out of Indy's play book!

Tell me what those square holes are in the brick for sand?

Did that thing hold Treasures too?

I'm very familiar with the Element symbol's!

I have one I've been working on next too a rock carved as a sitting Lion it's a water symbol does that tell me this direction too the water you will find a swift death trap as if bitten by a Lion?

Or is my spot of entry into the Treasure Tomb through the Raiders only door at the base of the water symbol next too the Lion?

Or is it in a River down below both?

You can lead a Lion too water but your too tasty for him too drink before a meal!

Bob

Last edited:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just like to say that I grew up in Il went to school with Iranian common people here on Visa and they were my friends and normal as you or I.
I respect all people of the world's views intellectually with out talk of anything but the history of their lands and what they left behind.
If that happens to be land that was conquered by Freemasons of certain Religions so be it.
But, if my memory serves me correct Freemasonry represents all Religions, Cults, Pagan Beliefs, and cultures!

Sadegh, I suspect we may be hitting on some nerves with the amount of "Secret Knowledge" being discussed openly on this thread.

Could someone be a 33rd degree on here?

Anyway Sadegh ever heard of the Book of Shadows?

The Book of RA?

Bob

OP
OP
Sing Reseracher

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Bob
Thank you for your comment and excuse me for the late comment .I went to the travel
Yes Bob all the religions with their belives in the worlds we should respect them.
No one is perfect science and all we need to think .
can you explain the freemason sign and symols to use of your knowledge .
you wrote that : that was conquered by Freemasons of certain Religions so be it..
Please say to us about of this knowledege .It seemed be better.
What is the shadow books and RA ? Is it a sign and symbol books or the magic ??? Who wrote that book?

Thanks

Sadegh

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sadegh,

In a "Training Situation" like this thread the person that is the trainer like you answers the questions and gives advise with his knowledge.
But, to answer your question the books are Egyptian I was just wondering if you had any knowledge of the writing systems using symbols and signs made with sunlight or shadow.

Now please answer my question already put forth.

I have one I've been working on next too a rock carved as a sitting Lion it's a water symbol does that tell me this direction too the water you will find a swift death trap as if bitten by a Lion?

Or is my spot of entry into the Treasure Tomb through the Raiders only door at the base of the water symbol next too the Lion?

Or is it in a River down below both?

Also this:

Tell me what those square holes are in the brick for sand?

Did that thing hold Treasures too?

Your the expert and it's your training thread you started please advise me.

Bob

OP
OP
Sing Reseracher

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sing Reseracher (Sadeg), according to your lessons:
View attachment 1076322
.. treasure symbol, number 5
Five camels tied to a hill/mountain ?
Travel distance in days?
.. is necessary observe around to have a better idea

View attachment 1076323
.. NOT treasure symbol
.. announces a tribal region or something related to the travel (road)

Thank you widomanmx for your comment
I describe all of them soon
This 2 photo are the best treasure sign and monuments

OP
OP
Sing Reseracher

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sadegh,

In a "Training Situation" like this thread the person that is the trainer like you answers the questions and gives advise with his knowledge.
But, to answer your question the books are Egyptian I was just wondering if you had any knowledge of the writing systems using symbols and signs made with sunlight or shadow.

Now please answer my question already put forth.

Also this:

Your the expert and it's your training thread you started please advise me.

Bob

Ok Bob
I ask for you to send and show your photos of that carved sign until we can answer them and 4 pic of 4 direction of the lion pls
thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sing Reseracher

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hi researcher
This is the bowls signs and they are the different meaning .
There are various forms of the bowls:
Coasters - Coin - Tray - Assembly - Baldness - cup
The meaning of the that forms are different.
In some cases it can indicate the following:
Grave - Water - misdirection - Astronomy - Treasure Gold - religious faith - personal use
These interpretations vary according to the location and shape of the bowl
We will explain step by step soon

Sadegh

Last edited:

Mirage_Bleu

Tenderfoot
Aug 3, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank u sir, all this signes are in the same shape...
please is signe 6 Imprint? (بصمة) because it is not on the top side of the stone, but on the side face

OP
OP
Sing Reseracher

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
please say that this signs where are they from???? what country???

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1077631 if sr be happy wit hes user nam i happy two...no speal copp hear....

careful.....or you'll end up on the sheet leest like me.

if those guys actually had ANY IDEA what those holes were for they wouldn't be using a tape measure.

do you really think the ancient iranians used the metric system?

unbelievable.

Mirage_Bleu

Tenderfoot
Aug 3, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
please say that this signs where are they from???? what country???

this signe from Algeria (North)...
place of the shape:
Vue Generale.jpg
the north:
nord.jpg
southern:
sud.jpg
The East:
kebla.jpg
west
ouest.jpg
as you see, sir, it is an open area, the stone is in a hill (ربوة خفيفة)
thank u.

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm 100% in or 100% out, show me the money or don't waste my time. :laughing7:

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this signe from Algeria (North)...
place of the shape:
View attachment 1079360
the north:
View attachment 1079361
southern:
View attachment 1079362
The East:
View attachment 1079364
west
View attachment 1079365
as you see, sir, it is an open area, the stone is in a hill (ربوة خفيفة)
thank u.

first welcome mirage to this great forum and you will get the Knowledge about signs in most posts here.
regarding your post i dont see any sign i think its just ( white rocks ) maybe its Sedimentary rocks .

Mirage_Bleu

Tenderfoot
Aug 3, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you sir I'm not new to this forum I participated because I like Mr. Sing Reseracher's post and he know what I mean ...
thank you alot sir Solomonksa. :notworthy:

OP
OP
Sing Reseracher

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Paving the ancient science:
20110131091219669_1.jpg

Hi all scholars and archaeologists dear friends
Many friends in the ancient science questions were asked about the use of cobble paving, we use that result to you for the first time as I experience professors and is little.
Besides being decorative and ceremonial aspects of paving applications is often used in treasure was invested. That input some important sacred places like palaces, mansions and places where prominent people from Government that the social position of their way to pass and the nobleman macadamize or as people King, secretary of the Palace of Darius, such as paving or even old beds.

Procedures applicable to this section as we find it, but the other used paving that was used in the making of this treasure was that it came in a well hid treasure of a secret passage the well to the room, or burials White House goes after the treasure was built to fill the hole with soil and then top it up to someone to the paving of doubt, not castle .this is the case most often in the places precisely the Even inside the caves you can see the top of the hill.
sangfarsh.jpg

Caves caves or bunkers in the middle of the pavement, and the pavement is exactly the treasure you put coin jar was often the case in other ancient hill right in the middle of the hill was a one-room secret or crypt , If it had been built underground wells or in wells or tunnels or hidden treasure into the treasure , there was no way the rooms were paving the paving holes were embedded in the same place There are some underground chambers whose number is greater than seven, or even the cobblestone path to the treasure room, they were embedded paving the traps under the Most of the trap or traps of the bow and physical trap rock and leverage them were embedded in the pavement with the feet on the person who died was a trap is activated and then must be very careful.

The main way to reach the treasure must be excavated stone or a stone marked to be removed provided that if the input we can get.

Any duplication of this site is subject to prosecution should be mentioned source.

Sadegh

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread