The haunting of women past.....

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, a lady feels she really needs a new purse, and so she plans to go shopping the entire day until she finds exactly the one she wants. Around five o'clock she comes home with a grapefruit and a new pair of shoes, but no new purse. Keep this story in mind.....

So, I wanted a new PI machine, just had to have one, so I went online to go shopping for one, there was noway I was quiting until I had purchased that new PI machine. It was all of my focus.

Well....my new CZ-21 will be here around the 7th. I mean a guy can never have too many CZ's, right? Still don't have the PI.

Moral to the story.....stay married. Even us single guys have to put up with the female thing. Once it's invaded your life you can't escape it no matter what you do. :laughing7:

Upvote 0

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

herb n surf

Jun 12, 2011
Gulf Coast Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
lol , . You did some great online shopping.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got in touch with my feminine side today, and all I can say is that she made it perfectly clear that she's keeping it! :laughing7:

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread