The Hidden App Attack

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Could there be a planted app that is floating around on the net to mess us up.The eyes are a direct path to the brain via photon light particles.The information can be somehow transferred from the smart phone into your eye and straight into your brain.I have to release this information now so no one will get harmed.Be on the look out.The circle can fool you because it just looks like the circle that comes up when something is loading up.You know how it spins around and then pauses for a little bit.Then starts to go again.Look at this carefully,if you can see a dark spot there beware.This is no joke! Look for a dark circle that looks like the circle you might see when something is loading up.If you look close enough you can tell it is trying to lock onto your eyes! Please do not joke! I may be onto something here.If you see something announce it.This could save us.

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
omg i just seen it now what do i do

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
No joking,what did you see.We are being controlled and watched thru all light sources,street lights,car head lights.Somehow there is a technology in the sky that can work off of the lights then see us and maybe control us.If you see the moody blues video,blocks will pop up in the middle were the video was.Then keep playing the center video.Then the program will appear.That's it,go from there.Maybe because i already unlocked it that i cannot see it anymore on my phone,or maybe this phone just will not allow me to see it.If you get the blocks in the middle,just play the center one only.Anyone come back and tell me if you found it.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
sonofadigger said:
omg i just seen it now what do i do

Did you find the blocks that pop up after the video? Why can't i see them? I thru my old phone away.I want to see these blocks again and i could unlock this thing again.It might scare the hell out of me but i don't care.This is something big.

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you find the blocks that pop up after the video? Why can't i see them? I thru my old phone away.I want to see these blocks again and i could unlock this thing again.It might scare the hell out of me but i don't care.This is something big.

i dont want to talk about what i just seen something is wrong.O

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
That is a nice largemouth bass.I used to fish alot.But just got out of it.I live around tons of water too.fresh and salt.I used to like bass fishing the most.I guess i will have to give the Leary thing a break now before i have another bad trip.

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what h a s happened to m e

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Really think about this.If another country wanted to find a way to get us in a strange method that seems so unbelievable that people would just say it could not happen.What is the thing that is happening now.The internet craze.Ok,Some brilliant computer scientist developed a program such as i described.And it would freak people out one by one.But no one knew what was happening.At least i am saying something,that i found something really weird on the net and it freaked me out.Better to say something than to let it go,don't you think.One day someone is going to describe something such as this and the person is going to be made fun of but the whole time the event is really happening.So again,i got some problems but sane and smart enough to know that i found something that i cannot find again. And this thing had me seeing and feeling things that were unreal.Then a person on the net describes how this can happen in a round about manner.Maybe it was just me,but i doubt it.It had something to do with that program i found.There was something.And the feeling of going back in time was scary.This thing got into my head Im telling anyone listening.Watch out for anything strange while on the net.I also believe there are apps that can be sent and video you and not even know it.People just don't understand how far this can go.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread