THE HIGH SCHOOL REVISITED!

treasure 06

Greenie
Oct 15, 2005
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back to my local high school again today after work for a couple more hours of clad hunting. If you read my last post on July 6, I told you about the $21.47 I found in just a few hours. Today I found $17. 72 in an area not much bigger than my living room. I found 52 quarters, 41 dimes, 6 nickels, and 32 pennies. The grassy area was just in front of the football field concession stand. I only hunted about half of this hot spot before I quit for the day, as I was dripping wet, thirsty, hungry, and my left thumb was totally numb from pushing my digging knife into the ground so much! Here it is almost 3 hours since I got home and the tip of my thumb is still semi-numb! That's o.k., I can put up with a little discomfort if I keep on getting results like this! I wonder how much more clad this school will produce for me? I'll keep you all posted.

Upvote 0

christophernixon

Nov 20, 2005
NW Georgia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
People in your area must have holes in their pockets!!! I could hunt all day and not come up with that much.

Congrats - keep 'em coming!!!!

mlw67

Bronze Member
Apr 27, 2006
Portland, OR
Nice numbers you're posting there.

Is it an old school? Whenever I've hunted an area that was both old *and* had lots of clad coming out, there was always another layer below that of old coins waiting to be found.

Proolio

Sep 25, 2005
Western NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice day i have to say. Keep it up.

B

BIG61AL

EVERY BODY WANTS TO FIND OLDER COINS BUT IF IS NONE TO BE FOUND I'LL SETTLE FOR CLAD EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK. MONEY IS MONEY NO MATTER HOW SMALL. IT ALL ADDS UP. I AM ON SECOND MASON JAR OF CLAD AND I STILL WANT MORE!
HH
AL

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow, thats a lot of clad....

HH
-GC

SilverDreams

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2005
Vinemont, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Geeze if you could find that kind of money everytime out, who needs to work for a living? :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions