The Jesse James KGC Connection on History Channel

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

goldeagle

Jun 28, 2009
THE EAST COAST
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,EXCAL-II
I think it was undeniable,he lived a quite life to good old age,anyhow i am ready to find some more of the sentinels cache's they are out there,i am ready i get a lot of time off work so we need to team up and find the rest of them.or the KGC treasure stash i know its out there.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:icon_thumleft: Ss, TJ... It is a "pointer rock"... HOPEFULLY, NOT moved. The way I understand it is, if it just "standing up", it is a "marker"; if it is "laying down", EAST to WEST orientation is for the "bottom straight line" between two points... go in the direction of the third point... USUALLY,
NORTH! HA! I WILL watch the "show" again this Saturday, as TxPirate said it was scheduled on the
History Channel for 5 pm/est; check yer "local listings". :coffee2: (WASSAIL!) :read2:

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel - KGC said:
:icon_thumleft: Ss, TJ... It is a "pointer rock"... HOPEFULLY, NOT moved. The way I understand it is, if it just "standing up", it is a "marker"; if it is "laying down", EAST to WEST orientation is for the "bottom straight line" between two points... go in the direction of the third point... USUALLY,
NORTH! HA! I WILL watch the "show" again this Saturday, as TxPirate said it was scheduled on the
History Channel for 5 pm/est; check yer "local listings". :coffee2: (WASSAIL!) :read2:
I believe that the rock was covering the cache...a kgc thing....did you notice the tree the gold bar was dug from ...two trunked...a kgc thing....remember when they got three shallow signals around 7 feet apart... and didnt go back to them on camera....There was a reason....I believe that those were metal clues...part of the puzzle....the show did not in any way.... give any clue. on what to look for.. or how to decipher clues to locate a kgc site...this was intentional...(of course this shows intent was to show JJ connection to the KGC) I also find it hard to believe that in a area that has JJ carvings....That the area had not been detected before....Surely the locals knew about the carvings....Steve

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Steve. Pastore did go back to the spots 7 feet apart and it showed the triangle rock on the side of one of the holes where they uncovered the corroded zinc mason jar lids but there were no coins remaining in them. They stated that they thought these "paychecks" had already been cashed or, in other words, the Sentinel(s) had already drawn the money from them. I agree with you that they did not give any explanation of the clues intentionally. Pastore said he had studied the KGC and Confederate codes for years and yet pretended he didn't know what the carvings indicated. I can't say that I blame him for that. His "anonymous backers" probably would have choked on their coffee if he had given too much information on how to read the signs. They don't want too much competition for future sites. They possibly did give one clue away. Did you notice the helicopter in the show? Perhaps the Kansas location is not the only place these "anonymous backers" have their "eyes" on. :coffee2:
~Texas Jay
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bloodybillandersonmystery

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Texas Jay said:
Hi Steve. Pastore did go back to the spots 7 feet apart and it showed the triangle rock on the side of one of the holes where they uncovered the corroded zinc mason jar lids but there were no coins remaining in them. They stated that they thought these "paychecks" had already been cashed or, in other words, the Sentinel(s) had already drawn the money from them. I agree with you that they did not give any explanation of the clues intentionally. Pastore said he had studied the KGC and Confederate codes for years and yet pretended he didn't know what the carvings indicated. I can't say that I blame him for that. His "anonymous backers" probably would have choked on their coffee if he had given too much information on how to read the signs. They don't want too much competition for future sites. They possibly did give one clue away. Did you notice the helicopter in the show? Perhaps the Kansas location is not the only place these "anonymous backers" have their "eyes" on. :coffee2:
~Texas Jay
Thanks Texas Jay...Your are correct...my bad...I had almost polished off a bottle of wine by the end of the show lol...Steve

Walker Colt

Oct 19, 2009
Texas
Still wondering how they know the writing in the rock walls is KGC code. The KGC was infiltrated by Union spies and the KGC code is in the Bickley Papers at NARA. None of what I saw even looked close.

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to agree with SWR. I saw and heard a lot of innuendo about the KGC, but absolutely no proof, and a whole lot of assumptions.

The coins they found (the gold one, in particular) was too new to even be part of the deal, and since it was with the silver dollars, they probably had nothing to do with it, either.

Also, believe it or not - I think there were just too darned many carvings of "JJ" - I just think if there were all those signs of treasures, many a person back then could and would, have figured it out. It just doesn't wash.

It was interesting, though.

B

OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since Frank James was pardoned, I wonder if he recovered any of the buried loot?
Maybe he was pardoned for a cut.

As far as the KGC goes. I doubt they are still thinking about financing a civil war, so I wonder why they never recovered their stashes.
Or did they?

GG~

ghostdog

Apr 22, 2007
Corornados Children, page 300,pub.date 1931, has imformation about Frank James looking for a $2million dollar deposit he made in the ground along the old road between Fort Still and the Keeche Hills,in the Wichitias.
He never was able to locate. Maybe what Pastore is looking for. Saw the show also,with a backhow like they had,they easily coulda dug the scanned box up.

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
garrett, minelab, tesoro, whites
Texas Jay said:
~Texas Jay

Really? You're serious about this? Pastore couldn't find his ass with both hands and when he said he couldn't read the signs, that was about the only truthful thing out of his mouth during the whole show! They intentionally didn't explain the clues symbols because they don't have any idea how to and some of the symbols are just carving left behind by people who just wanted to mark up the stone. They have been leaving carvings out there since the beginning of time.

The mason jar lids they found are from parties that were held on the property. This land was used by the indians, civil war soldeirs and many others since the 1800's as a spot to ornight and to pik-nik. That wasn't mentioned by Pastore because he didn;t bother to do his research. The land never was owned by anybody associated with Susan James or anybody else inthe James family. That is all BS and can be verified by looking at the publicly available county records.

As for Frank James, he traveled to Oklahoma and lived there for many years after the trial and during that time he looked for several treasure he and Jesse left behind and even recovered a few.

Get a grip guys. If you want to believe in the KGC myths then that's your perogative but how can you watch a show like this and not realize the "found" treasures weren't plants?

Attachments

• k025.JPG
    k025.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 5,774
  • k011.jpg
    k011.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 5,416

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The best part of the "special" IMHO was the pics of the carvings. The first thing I, and my better half, noticed was that many of the carvings are also at my site! I even spoke with Bill Williams after the show and during the second running of it, and he asked if I had seen certain carvings in the show that are at my site (which he pointed out to me btw).

As for the coins, they looked too clean to have been dug at the time of shooting the video. The jar seemed to have been broken and the coins supposedly in the dirt. I have dug coins to where I didn't know what they were until I came home, washed them off and used my electrolysis cleaning contraption on them. Others that weren't so dirty, it was still hard to make out the dates. Personally, I believe those few coins were "planted"!

I agree with Truckinbutch - If I was able to take a backhoe to the site and was that close, I would NOT quit! Heck, if the terrain was not so rough where my site is and I could get a backhoe to the "vault", I would have had the entrance destroyed by now or a new one made - it just takes a lot longer with your hands and hammers and chisels to get through tons of solid rock - the way we have had to work it!

The one "believable" thing about what was found was the Gold bar. Bill Williams had told me that those trees (with the squirrel holes at the bottom) were used by the KGC to leave small caches or signs. Personally, I believe the small Gold bar was left as a sign that Gold bars are cached. Of course, the hard part is one would have to know how to follow all of the signs to find the larger cache of Gold bars! :thumbsup:

Scott

Hoss KGC

May 30, 2003
USA
swiftsearcher said:
Personally, I believe the small Gold bar was left as a sign that Gold bars are cached. Of course, the hard part is one would have to know how to follow all of the signs to find the larger cache of Gold bars! :thumbsup:

Scott

Exactly!!!

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
I'm sure Pastore controlled as much of that as possible. This show was more about him than anything else. He has an agreement (or at least did the last thing I knew) with the James family that was featured on the show. That is the only reason you saw them on the show to begin with. That's his "in" to the world of Jesse James.

cough cough is right! :thumbsup:

fng68

Nov 5, 2004
Beaver County PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE, X-Terra 70,Tiger Shark,Garrett CWIII,Ace 250
Hey Guys,
Anybody know what kind of watch/compass he was using?
I kinda like the setup, instead of those digital jobs.

Looks a little like a Timex Expedition type band with the red mark @ north, but those aren't 2 piece with the swivel out analog watch over compass.
Any ideas?

Ron

pyledriver

Dec 5, 2007
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, CTX3030, SDC2300, GoFind 60, Whites TM-808, Dip Needle, EYES
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I believe the watch was some model of Tag Hauer. I also think that was total BS that they needed bigger equipment to dig down to the possible cache! Not sure how many have run a mini-ex before, but you can go just about as deep as you want as long as you plan your excavation! I MIGHT allow that these guys don't know squat about how to properly excavate but then again, why stop so close to the goal? I'd have finished the job with a dang HAND TROWEL if I thought I was that close to real treasure!

Hoss KGC

May 30, 2003
USA
Alec has given his opinion of the KGC for years. Doesn't believe they hid any treasure. Then I'm very surprised to hear that he actually went and hunted for this non-existent KGC treasure with Pastore for a couple months! Why are you hunting for treasure you don't think exists?! He shows obvious KGC symbols on his blog yet calls them outlaw. Like where did all these outlaws come from??? They used similar symbols and buried markers/clues like the KGC? I think these "naysayers" have an agenda for all the KGC negativity...
Boattow

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
Boattow,

At the time I was working with Pastore I hadn't yet come to my senses about the KGC myths. Even so, there wasn't and isn't anything out there that ties the spot to the KGC. Is it a KGC treasure because a lier and con man like Pastore says so? That's a pretty big reach to prove a point. You might as well be quoting Howk. Way too many holes in that story for anybody to rely on anything from it as proof or actual research.

Obvious KGC symbols? I didn't realize there was a book of KGC symbols out there that identified KGC symbols from outlaw symbols or any other for that matter. I've never said the KGC didn't hide "any" treasure, just that I don't believe in the mega million depositories like everyone talks about.

The symbols shown on the blog have been proven to be what they are described. Not from some fantasy world but from actually working the symbols and doing research as to who was in the area and when.

Agenda? Oooh, I know, all of us naysayers are actually KGC sentinels guarding a big depository each so we decided to band together and stop everyone from looking for our treasures just by putting some information on the internet. Watch out for those black helicopters! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread