The Jesse James KGC Connection on History Channel

MasterMason46

Jan 15, 2009
Elliott Co. Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Walker Colt said:
Most of my heroes have been masons. Such as Washington, Franklin, Revere, Lafayette, Audie Murphy, Sam Houston, Davey Crockett, William Travis, Gen. Macarthur, John Wayne, etc....

I am researching the masonic connection with the KGC. I took a list of known KGC from the Texas castles to the Grand Lodge of Texas to see how many were masons. The results were that most were not, although 2 KGC members became Grandmasters of Texas. General George Bickley in a prison letter from the doctor treating his wife is alluded to as a brother mason but I have searched Texas, Ohio, Virginia and Florida for his masonic record and no one has him in their returns or indexes.

Last year I signed a application for a young boy to get treatment for no charge at the Scottish Rite Childrens Hospital, thats why I became a mason many years ago. To help people when they need it.

Excellent post :icon_thumright: As I said in my earlier post, they might want to check into being brought from darkness into light. You just might learn something about yourself. Somethings you just cant learn from books bought from eBay, regardless of how extensive your library is.

A PROUD MASON

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me suggest you read "Freemasonry In Brownwood" by Donovan Duncan Tidwell and read the records of the Brownwood Lodge exactly as they were entered in the late 1800s. I read and took notes from this rare book several years ago so, if anyone does find one for sale on eBay, you should grab it up. Hint: Capt. Jason W. James (Jesse and Frank James' first cousin, former Quantrill Guerrilla, and Texas Ranger), Charles M. Webb (made Master Mason in just a few short months in Brownwood, served as a Brown County Sheriff's Deputy, killed by John Wesley Hardin in Comanche in 1874), and Henry Ford (I'll let you look up this KGC member's biography for yourselves).
I've never said anything bad about the Masons as a whole. I admit they do some very important work. I just want to know why some are so terribly interested in the KGC sites we're working on if they agree with MasterMason, Alec, and other naysayers who contend there is no treasure on these sites. Not being an insider, I don't know what degree one of our stalkers is but I do know the license plate numbers on his fancy silver/blue sports car and his Escalade. :icon_thumleft:
~Texas Jay

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Walker Colt,

I wonder if John Wayne is listed on the Masonic rolls.

Or could it be Marion Morrison?

Walker Colt

Oct 19, 2009
Texas
Article from Scottish Rite Magazine

Attachments

• john wayne mason.GIF
    john wayne mason.GIF
    459.2 KB · Views: 1,939

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EXCELLENT, Walker Colt. That you for this posted article. :icon_thumleft:

Tnwoods

Jan 14, 2008
Hint: Capt. Jason W. James (Jesse and Frank James' first cousin, former Quantrill Guerrilla, and Texas Ranger)

Now your just being silly, Capt Jason James was never a member of Quantrills Raiders. A good conspiracy is one thing, but at least have the facts straight - or it makes all your points look suspect.

Or are all the facts coming from the black bible?

I swear, I've been reading Bible passage number from every book in the Bible that are all at one site -
just how is the "finder" supposed to know which book which passage is from that he is supposed to know? Seems they would all be from the same book to me. I am also curious how Solomon's folks hid a great treasure using Bible passages as clues, when the Bible had not been written yet?

But it seems common sense and logic fly out the door when the KGC are concerned.

Pastore's show, while entertaining - was nothing but rehashed BS.

I have HB's book too - it was fun to read, but no one is going to find any treasure vaults using it, or else one of you would have by now. I have also heard tales of truck loads of treasure found in TX, from a friend, who heard it from a friend. As sincere as he is, he only heard of it, and doesn't know who "found it".

I agree with Alec - Pastore couldn't find his ass with both hands.

Whoops - I know - first post after years of reading - I must be Alec/ SWR/Mastor Mason because I know the code phrase that is never used in general conversation.....

Gimmie a break. Use your noggins.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tnwoods wrote: Whoops - I know - first post after years of reading - I must be Alec/ SWR/Mastor Mason because I know the code phrase that is never used in general conversation.....

Well, you'll certainly get no arguments on THAT statement. As far as the Bible not being written in Soloman's time.........get real. The books that later made up the Bible were WRITTEN then. Sheeesh, SWR, get your facts straight!

Tnwoods

Jan 14, 2008
I hate to be a rainy day on a conspiracy parade, but as an example, these passages:

7:7 Two wagons and four oxen he gave unto the sons of Gershon, according to their service

JUDG 18:30 And the children of Dan set up the graven image: and Jonathan, the son of Gershom, the son of Manasseh, he and his sons were priests to the tribe of Dan until the day of the captivity of the land.

JUDG 18:31 And they set them up Micah's graven image, which he made, all the time that the house of God was in Shiloh

Are from the King James Bible, commissioned after King Jmaes was excommunicated by the Pope, which was definately after the time of Solomon,

Unless you are referring to the Hebrew Bible, or the original Old Testament, but then I do not think the passages would match. And while the books that would become the Bible as we know it were being written, I don't believe they were all in one package at the time of Solomon. Christ wasn't born for another 800 years.

Please clarify which Bible is being used

Your friends

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The 5 books that make up the Torah were used by the theologians, compiling the Bible for King James, as the first 5 books of the Old Testament. So, in effect, we're using BOTH bibles. As far as the books of the Old Testament not being compiled is actually correct. They were separate writings and not bundled as a single unit. Their availability for use by Soloman and others is understandable because they all were written by people living in a area smaller that the state of Rhode Island. Add the fact that Soloman pretty much got anything he wanted, why would you think he and his followers couldn't get those writings? I mean, he was only the king. :dontknow: As far as Christ not being born for another several hundred years; the prophets of the old testaments foretold the birth of The Christ back in Soloman's day. As you SHOULD remember, Jesus told the Sanhedrin, "I am not come to change the laws, but to fulfill the prophets of old."

Now, are you finished playing Biblical Scholar? If not, then you should study a whole lot more before continuing.

Tnwoods

Jan 14, 2008
Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy, I'm with you there. But how does Judges fit into it?

I am just a curious guy

MasterMason46

Jan 15, 2009
Elliott Co. Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Texas Jay said:
Let me suggest you read "Freemasonry In Brownwood" by Donovan Duncan Tidwell and read the records of the Brownwood Lodge exactly as they were entered in the late 1800s. I read and took notes from this rare book several years ago so, if anyone does find one for sale on eBay, you should grab it up. Hint: Capt. Jason W. James (Jesse and Frank James' first cousin, former Quantrill Guerrilla, and Texas Ranger), Charles M. Webb (made Master Mason in just a few short months in Brownwood, served as a Brown County Sheriff's Deputy, killed by John Wesley Hardin in Comanche in 1874), and Henry Ford (I'll let you look up this KGC member's biography for yourselves).
I've never said anything bad about the Masons as a whole. I admit they do some very important work. I just want to know why some are so terribly interested in the KGC sites we're working on if they agree with MasterMason, Alec, and other naysayers who contend there is no treasure on these sites. Not being an insider, I don't know what degree one of our stalkers is but I do know the license plate numbers on his fancy silver/blue sports car and his Escalade. :icon_thumleft:
~Texas Jay

Again please show me where I said a treasure didn't exist. You and the short one keep saying I said one doesn't exist. I never said that. What I did was rip your ass for basically saying the Masons were thieves and fools. Once again show where I said a treasure doesn't exist.

A PROUD MASON

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tnwoods:

I didn't make the choices of what writings to include in the compilation of the KJV of the Bible. 100 theologians, locked up and under the threat of death, made those decisions. But, I think they may have thought the description of how God directed the establishment of the linage of Judges, from the Tribe chosen by Him; was important enough to include in James' book. If you want my opinion, I think the Book of Jasher should have been include; since that book is mentioned by Joshua. But, you know what they say about opinions. ;D

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Master Mason / SWR.

Texas Jay NEVER called Masons thieves and fools and neither did I. Nor did we SUGGEST it. You need to retract that NOW. Your kind of twisted quotes and insinuations are not welcomed.

MasterMason46

Jan 15, 2009
Elliott Co. Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Texas Jay said:
Alec, the helicopter that buzzed us was white with blue block letters saying "PATROL" painted on both sides of the belly. The pilot was about 60 years old with short gray hair. I have never said that the modern "watchers" of the possible depository sites were KGC-appointed Sentinels. I strongly believe they are a combination of well-funded treasure hunters and high-ranking Masons who know just enough to be potentially dangerous but not enough to retrieve the depository treasures themselves so they rely on the work of those of us who are actually doing the field work to lead them to the precise locations so they can steal it. I'd sure like to hear more of the reasons you were working with Pastore. "Two months" seems like a long time to search for something you don't believe exists.
~Texas Jay

Just exactly what is this if "jay" didnt say it?

I have never said that the modern "watchers" of the possible depository sites were KGC-appointed Sentinels. I strongly believe they are a combination of well-funded treasure hunters and high-ranking Masons who know just enough to be potentially dangerous but not enough to retrieve the depository treasures themselves so they rely on the work of those of us who are actually doing the field work to lead them to the precise locations so they can steal it

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shortstack said:
MasterMason46 said:
Or is that just your conspiracy theorist thought process trying to read soomething into my post that just isnt there?

Hmmmmm........Looks like a conspiracy to me

A PROUD MASON

alec wrote that "Pastore couldn't find his ass with both hands." Now YOU write something about someone not being able to find their own ass with both hands. Now, there is absolutely NO WAY that 2 different people would use such unique phrases concerning a specific subject such as the KGC. Not unless these were the same person trying to disguise themselves and represent themselves to be multiple members OR they are 2,or more, people sitting side-by-side in "war room" of sorts.

So, which are you, SWR, and alec? The same person, or co-conspirators? :icon_scratch: Honest forum members would like to know.

SWR & alec are 2 different members.

Accusations like this arn't Productive to this or any Thread.

Please DON't Respond
to this

Just Take my word for it & Get back on Track.

JEFF

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread