The kids and me

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Thats the best thing you can do with your kids....there are alot of kids here hunting with their folks and its really great to see you have added yours ......way to go on the finds ...and welcome !

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
HUNT WITH THEM AND NOT FOR THEM....NICE JOB....HH AND GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE!!

treasures4me2find

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2005
Murphy, N.C.
Family time with the kids. Doesn't get any better. Sounds like you all had a great time together. Good luck on your future hunts with them, sounds like a few new detectors are in the future.

Ken

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG and the thing with schools is, that they are usually built on old areas and who knows what comes out of the ground.....Nice going and kids just love finding stuff and treasure.......Have fun!

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WoW! That was a bunch a diggin!

Sounds like you all did great!!!

Nana ;)

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My back hurts just thinking of all that digging. The family time would be worth it. Burdie

L

La Panza kid

Yea nice finds. show your kids as much as you can, the more you research the knowledgeable they get. also another thing to remember if you take your kids hunting you wont have to go hunting for your kids.good luck on your next hunt.

D

davehood

Fantastic. My daughters and I love hunting. I am sure glad to see more and more kids and grown ups MDing together. There's history in them thar grounds!!!

B

brz

I can't think of a better way to spend the day with your kids than to go treasure hunting, and finding treasure! great job. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions