The Knights Templar connection to Oak Island Challenge

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
treasure1822, Sir you are wasting your time trying to explain anything to anyone. These same people will not listen even if you had a boat load of gold. They would deny you had it and if they admitted you found it the treasure would come from another source. Just clam up and keep what we know to ourselves. We have nothing to prove to posters that can never have enough proof to verify anything. I continue my work and research and I find it goes a whole lot better without trying to prove a point to someone that nothing can be proven to. My discoveries go on and on. Don't need the negative vibes.

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
"The entire area of Overton was cleared farmland not that long ago. "

So why would who this person expect hear something about it? The only person would be the farmer...And if it was a popular picnic area someone would had documented the artist's work would they not. Watch the video of the area and the stones...Looks more like a remote area to me

https://video.search.yahoo.com/sear...f2819350bda71c4c4af47669c4752400&action=click

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
treasure1822, Sir you are wasting your time trying to explain anything to anyone. These same people will not listen even if you had a boat load of gold. They would deny you had it and if they admitted you found it the treasure would come from another source. Just clam up and keep what we know to ourselves. We have nothing to prove to posters that can never have enough proof to verify anything. I continue my work and research and I find it goes a whole lot better without trying to prove a point to someone that nothing can be proven to. My discoveries go on and on. Don't need the negative vibes.

Thanks Franklin, I will pull back...I question why they are even on this thread if it is nothing more then to discredit others theories...

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Try me. Doesn't even have to be gold. Even a rusty bit of 14th century armor, a coin, or ANYTHING that was traceable to France or Europe of that time period (1307 ish) would be astonishing. And a start. But so far . . .

My discoveries go on and on.

Yeah, but we can't reach into your mind and pull anything tangible from it. Discoveries have weight, thoughts don't.

Last edited:

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Try me. Doesn't even have to be gold. Even a rusty bit of 14th century armor, a coin, or ANYTHING that was traceable to France or Europe of that time period (1307 ish) would be astonishing. And a start. But so far . . .

Yeah, but we can't reach into your mind and pull anything tangible from it. Discoveries have weight, thoughts don't.

Nor can you, I have yet to see anything that puts them in Europe, France or even Portugal. That should be the easy one with all those people wanting to write it down...In stead we have them vanishing from history...

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A dozen or so of the leaders were burned at the stake. Seems to me most would have traveled to Portugal (where they were welcome) and were absorbed into existing orders within the church; most specifically to the Military Order of Christ. In fact, there is record of many having done so. They were already sworn to poverty and celibacy so any monastery would have been fine.

Last edited:

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
A dozen or so of the leaders were burned at the stake. Seems to me most would have traveled to Portugal (where they were welcome) and were absorbed into existing orders within the church; most specifically to the Military Order of Christ. In fact, there is record of many having done so. They were already sworn to poverty and celibacy so any monastery would have been fine.

They were also welcome in Scotland, after Robert the Bruce's excommunication by the church.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Hmm, interesting thought there, as there is also no documented evidence that they (the Knights Templar) escaped to Scotland! If you do have some I could use it please, LOL!
Loki is definitely interested in your documented evidence of the Templars fleeing to Scotland, treasure1822.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
What? That is the basis of your argument...You only accept credible source, correct? Or is it now a matter of convenience? And again you don't pay attention there were no "Quotes" of Harold Wilkins only only statement of Hedden...Again I thank you for supporting my observations...

Really, is English your first language? You seem to have comprehension problems.
Did you, or did you not quote that pseudohistorian charlatan Harold T Wilkin as the source of this farfetched tale of Hedden, Palmer, visits to a non existing museum and those fabricated maps that have nothing to do with this threads topic of Templar connection to Oak Island.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And if they were going to Switzerland to found the banking system, could it be ?

And then sent the Swiss Guard down to guard the Vatican in the mid 1400's.

More than coincidence?

And whose emblem is a . . . wait for it . . Oak Tree!

800px-C_o_a_popes_Della_Rovere.svg.png

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...Credible Sources...Present Please
We are all still waiting for you to list those credible source history books to which you refer but never name-
except for Harold T Wilkins, the acknowledged pseudohistorian charlatan who far from being accepted as credible.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

If you check with the Archives in France, you can find documentation on what went on at Oak Island. The Knight's Templar Treasures was removed between 1620 and 1641. The original Holy Relics were removed before 1641 along with Mayan and Inca Indian Treasures. There were two brothers of the King of France in 1641 that had to leave France because they would not convert to the Catholic Faith. They took all of their treasures with them. One brother buried his treasures in the abandoned shaft at Oak Island. The other brother buried his treasure in another location. No one has even looked for the other one half of the 1641 Oak Island Treasure and no one has even mentioned it on this site. The other brother's treasure is buried on another island about 2,000 miles away. The original Oak Island Treasures buried and recovered were keep in secret hiding until funds were needed for the American Revolution. The Holy Relics were kept at first in MASS. then removed to Williamsburg, VA after Bacon's Rebellion. Later removed to Philadelphia, PA and then to Washington City and kept under the House of Representatives. Later the House of Representatives was burned by the British. The Rotunda of the New Capitol Building sits on the site of the Old House of Representatives. That is the reason dignitaries are laid out under the Rotunda. You can figure the rest of the story out hopefully.

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Really, is English your first language? You seem to have comprehension problems.
Did you, or did you not quote that pseudohistorian charlatan Harold T Wilkin as the source of this farfetched tale of Hedden, Palmer, visits to a non existing museum and those fabricated maps that have nothing to do with this threads topic of Templar connection to Oak Island.

Now your just getting nasty, I never quote Wilkins, you don't seem to pay attention, what I stated was a summary of Heddens accounts. And I believe your the one with the "Comprehension Problem" This is "MY" connection to Oak Island. Were is yours? Go sift in the sand of the beach, the waves may bring in another undocumented treasure.

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
We are all still waiting for you to list those credible source history books to which you refer but never name-
except for Harold T Wilkins, the acknowledged pseudohistorian charlatan who far from being accepted as credible.

And again you don't pay attention...my answer to that was already said...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Now your just getting nasty, I never quote Wilkins, you don't seem to pay attention, what I stated was a summary of Heddens accounts.
And I believe your the one with the "Comprehension Problem" This is "MY" connection to Oak Island. Were is yours?
Go sift in the sand of the beach, the waves may bring in another undocumented treasure.
On your post #349, You mentioned Harold Wilkins- "Wilkins at first stated he made it up" referring to the Captain Kidd map that had nothing to do with this Templar connection to Oak Island thread.
You were the first poster on this thread to mention Harold T Wilkins, so in principal, quoting him.
As for getting "nasty" it was you who kept repeating on several posts about "not paying attention", now wasn't it, and it wasn't meant as a compliment, now was it.
As for the sands on Florida beaches, yes the waves do bring in real treasure from documented shipwrecks.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
As for my sources of information, what does it matter.
They would be accepted by a few in this group do to the fact they wouldn't be deemed as "Legitimate"...
When the source of information is charlatan pseudohistorian Harold T Wilkins, who wrote fictional accounts of pirate treasures, ancient hidden cities in South America, hostile UFO's preparing for an Earth invasion, plagiarizing other writers works and creating pirate treasure maps, with articles in FATE and pulp treasure magazines, yes the source of the information you post as FACT does matter and reveals the caliber of your research.

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
On your post #349, You mentioned Harold Wilkins- "Wilkins at first stated he made it up" referring to the Captain Kidd map that had nothing to do with this Templar connection to Oak Island thread.
You were the first poster on this thread to mention Harold T Wilkins, so in principal, quoting him.
As for getting "nasty" it was you who kept repeating on several posts about "not paying attention", now wasn't it, and it wasn't meant as a compliment, now was it.
As for the sands on Florida beaches, yes the waves do bring in real treasure from documented shipwrecks.

Did I quote him? NO! As for you not paying attention...You ignored other post didn't you...Your goal is to take away what other believe to make your idea's legit yet you bring nothing more that disdain and skepticism...you have no connection so why are you on this thread? So in principle there was no quote just reference...no quote just reference, you read into it what you want then strike down any thought that doesn't fit your idea. Why are you on this thread if you have no connection to Templar's and Oak Island.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread