Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And I still have two left feet... :laughing7: at least as far as killer finds is concerned. However, I certainly had the chance and had a good time getting out with some of the local (fairly local) crew, and at least it's a post! (MANY of my hunts this year weren't worth talking about) Ironhorse already wrote out what went on so easier to check his post than for me to type it again.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,433731.0.html

My more interesting finds are a cut silver pendant possibly from a 6 pence, center part of a shoe buckle and I have never dug a complete one so was a little bitter over it, couple George coppers, key date 1858 Canadian large cent (would be pretty decent but has a very poor edge), Militia button, Snuff box? (was from an early site and I'll probably crack it open with a hammer ;D) and what at first glance I thought was a British 71st Tombac Officer button (design has a large 7 with raised small 1 and silvered designed edge border) but ended up just being yet another tease for the year. This for the most part is the end for detecting for me for quite a while but there is 3 fields left to hit so maybe, just maybe, something great will be waiting. :thumbsup:

The last picture is all the stuff that got in the way. After I shot the pic I didn't realize I hadn't even emptied my last three days worth, so yes, it was lots of digging!

Attachments

• f1.jpg
    f1.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 1,916
  • f2.jpg
    f2.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,916
  • f3.jpg
    f3.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 1,941
  • f4.jpg
    f4.jpg