The latest finds from Sweden

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
Ive been out hunting a few times and have not bring with me the camera.. But some of the places has been good! I have dig allot of crap.. Bottle caps etc.
Allot of mixed finds, the first we go of with is the Jaguarmatic toy gun, i did get a little nervous when i did start to dig it up, i did cut of some roots that did grow over it and it looked first like an real one, but after i did get it up its a 70's nice condition toy gun ;D
phpBClNARAM.jpg
Next coming up is 2 buttons, the one at the right side is charming i think, and looks older. The one at the left side i don have a clue what sort of button this is, but it does stand: ''Great Seal Of The State Of Oklahoma/Oklanoma? -1907- its fun that so many US things keep popping up here in Sweden :tongue3:

phpievYeTAM.jpg

Here we have 3 pins two of them are intact, the one on the right side is not but in greater condition than the others. What can i say, old and beautiful!
phpLtr22pAM.jpg

This is the far yet biggest skeleton key i ever have seen, i did find it on a wooden path up on a big hill, i think it's been thrown away, how can you drop something this big? And don't find it again, its really heavy and old.
phpru5vKnAM.jpg

I always love to find those pocket knives, but i hope to find a real shiny one some day :wink:

phpJa6CCcAM.jpg

925 silver, properly from the 1800? You can actually see that the ring once been broken, but repaired, and not a too good looking repair.

phpglLR3jAM.jpg

And Here comes the silver coins, you see before your eyes folowing, 1kr 1966, 25Öre 194?, 50Öre 1930, 25Öre 1953, 25Öre 1934, 25Öre 1953.

phpSxjr1QAM.jpg

Ahhh, more silver, 1kr 1965, 50Öre 1945, 10Öre 1935, 10Öre 1903, 10Öre 1919, 10Öre 1957.

phpWQneAPAM.jpg

When me and Nh did decide that now its time to go home, on our way back to our bags and so on, i did get a hard signal and i did think to my self: hmm.. shall i dig, do i have the energy, i can just let it be? But i did come to my senses and i did dig it, and good that i did, after a few digs i did pick up an Mondia watch, after cleaning it, i did try the function. I did turn the button thing on the watch that's on the right side, and it did start to tick, wow, the f**king watch works!!! :headbang: I have not yet been able to find the age or the model name, but wild guess 70-80's.

phpch4dusAM.jpg

AND the last one, i did save this one, tho i think this is cool, you can See that its an cartridge and some paper, when i dug it i did see that they turned the cartridge to an whistle, i have found one of this before but broken. When i cleaned the inside, as usuale some dirt, but then i did see something else, paper in the cartridge whistle?! The first part that did come out is not possible to See any letters, but the last one must have been preserved good, the words are in older Swedish, the cartridge is dated 1892!!!
Its just some sentens, but i think this soooo coool! Maby I'm the first one, over 100 years to read some of it :thumbsup:
phpWLG2kJAM.jpg
Thanks for reading and comments are most welcome! ;D Happy Hunting///Tsh

Upvote 0
OP
OP
The Swed Hunther

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
Why will not the pics be where i want the to be? Sorry..

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this what you wanted your Post to look Like ?

OP
OP
The Swed Hunther

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
jeff of pa said:
Is this what you wanted your Post to look Like ?

It is kind of magic, nanana... hehe, that's just the way! thx dude! :headbang:
Can u send a PM how i do that? :laughing7:

OP
OP
The Swed Hunther

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
beerbarrel said:
AWESOME FINDS! Congrats on a FANTASTIC hunt!

beerbarrel
Thx BB, i have been lucky this times, i will try to get a pic on the area, i think it will take about 10 years to search it all.. But i hope its worth it :laughing7:

Dragonfire1013 said:
The Swed Hunther said:
Why will not the pics be where i want the to be? Sorry..

Nice Finds :thumbsup: Not sure on the pic thing though :icon_scratch: Ask the Moderators ;D :wink:

Mikey.
[/quote]
Thx Mikey, is it usually that Swedish find comes up in US as in here? :tongue3:
I did wright a PM to Jeff, and asked him to tell me what i shall do. :read2:

StevoCBR

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
a piece, fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome finds, and a old Oklahoma button in in Sweden...love it. How much u want for the button, i'm from Oklahoma? PM if interested in selling

OP
OP
The Swed Hunther

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
StevoCBR said:
Awesome finds, and a old Oklahoma button in in Sweden...love it. How much u want for the button, i'm from Oklahoma? PM if interested in selling
Thx Stevo, i understand if you want it ;D But i have searched some, and i found another link on Google that leads to T-net that another one found a button like this, but it did stand Oklanoma instead of Olkahoma, and they did talk about if it was an Chinese copy or not. I did not see that they did come to an conclusion? But how can i see if its a fake?
Maby a print error?///Tsh

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
These are wonderful finds! WOW! (that's the only Swedish word that I know, lol.) My favorites that you found are the two buttons and the pin with the running goat, very nice. Very handsome watch too. Can you please tell us some facts about your avatar, which I think is awesome? Thanks. Andi

OP
OP
The Swed Hunther

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
steelheadwill said:
Great Finds an Pix! Thanks for showing!!! :thumbsup:
Hi Steel, hehe, thx. We in Sweden must show some finds too right ;D //Tsh
g-olden years said:
These are wonderful finds! WOW! (that's the only Swedish word that I know, lol.) My favorites that you found are the two buttons and the pin with the running goat, very nice. Very handsome watch too. Can you please tell us some facts about your avatar, which I think is awesome? Thanks. Andi
Thx Andi, it does stand somethin about salary's and some work related thing? I like the buttons too, the one on the right side i think is old?
The watch is in stainless steal so it was just for me to brush it and it looked like new, and it works ;D

About my avatar, Archaeologist did find an shipgrave from Early Vendel time = about 600-1400 year old ship. They did find it on the south west part of Sweden in a lake named Vänern. Besides other things like a swords,shields and so on, this helmet was there. So he/she would have it with to the afterlife. I wish i had found it... :tongue3: Thx for reading and comment!///Tsh

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The gun is in great condition, & that key is massive :laughing9:

OP
OP
The Swed Hunther

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
CRUSADER said:
THe guns in great condition, & that key is massive :laughing9:
Ahh, crusader nice to see you, thx. Yeah the key is BIG, i try to fugue out the date, but its so rusty and i don't see anything that makes it special so i can find it...
I think you would like the site, i will get pics on it!//Tsh

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Swed Hunther said:
CRUSADER said:
Tee gun is in great condition, & that key is massive :laughing9:
Ahh, crusader nice to see you, thx. Yeah the key is BIG, i try to fugue out the date, but its so rusty and i don't see anything that makes it special so i can find it...

The key is most likely 19th C :icon_thumright:

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Love that skeleton key! :icon_thumright:

What I'd really like to see is the door and the lock that it fit! :laughing7:

Dave

OP
OP
The Swed Hunther

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
CRUSADER said:
The Swed Hunther said:
CRUSADER said:
Tee gun is in great condition, & that key is massive :laughing9:

The key is most likely 19th C :icon_thumright:
Nahh, i did hope for older.. but still, its BIG ;D

OP
OP
The Swed Hunther

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
Antiquarian said:
Love that skeleton key! :icon_thumright:

What I'd really like to see is the door and the lock that it fit! :laughing7:

Dave
Hi Dave, yeah it has its charm :laughing7: I can imagine what a lock, maby to a barn?
//Tsh

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread