tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got up early today in Salina Utah to head to a site in the middle of absolutely Nowhere!!!. One way I drove on gavel roads for 90 miles. and saw only two people, two horses, two adult Border Collies with two fluffy Border Collie pups, running like hell in the middle of the road giving it all they got to keep up with the herdsmen. I didn't even see one Antelope... My GPS took me the short way which was the slow and back country way. I went through the town of Calleo, UT and it wouldn't be hard to figure out who's, who and where they lived in this town you would definitely miss if you blinked or sneezed. I'm now back in Salina for the night thanking the LORD, for my Ford not leaving me stranded in a place like I was today. If any of you out there want to get away from it all, I know exactly where to take you. One of the roads was named "The Pony Express Road" as it followed the trail they used. I can't even imagine what that would be like for those riders back then. The climate was strange out here, it get nice and warm and then cool off quickly. There's just got to be some undiscovered things out in this place. Wish I had the time to look, but I didn't want to shut my truck off and go looking in fear it wouldn't start up again.

Attachments

• calleo 1.jpg
    calleo 1.jpg
    397.1 KB · Views: 108
  • calleo 2.jpg
    calleo 2.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 93
  • calleo 3.jpg
    calleo 3.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 172
  • calleo 4.jpg
    calleo 4.jpg