The more things change.....

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Going to CELTIC FEST at Sedalia, Va. (Bedford County, Va.) March 30th. Beale's Brewery will be there... FACT! Beale was a Scot, I think... heh! MAYBE BEALE GOLD will have a DECODER RING... duuno.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
OOPS! Wrong Thomas Beale... (1775-1843); Scottish Naturalist, Opium Speculator; suicide & buried in old Protestant Cemetery in Macau, China.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a forum. If we did not get on here and talk about different avenues of research then you would have nothing to ***** about at all? But if we did not post there would be no forum. That is what a forum is for to get on here and discuss not debate, ridicule or humiliate others for speaking their mind or sharing their research in search of a truth whether it exist or not?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
This is a forum. If we did not get on here and talk about different avenues of research then you would have nothing to ***** about at all? But if we did not post there would be no forum. That is what a forum is for to get on here and discuss not debate, ridicule or humiliate others for speaking their mind or sharing their research in search of a truth whether it exist or not?
AGREE!

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Everytime I discuss the "road not taken" in what a few deem not "acceptable" due to a detour from their perceived truth, I am barraged by the slings and arrows of outrageous comments and accusations concerning the content my "different avenue of research".
A real open forum discussion does contain the presentation of opposing views, and the legitimate questioning of information presented as "fact".
Does it not?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, the way YOU present YOUR "different avenue of research" is VERY negative & caustic to our R & I "different avenues" of R & I; "these roads not taken" MAY NOT be attempts to "prove" the BPP. THAT is "the Matrix", and the parameters of R & I are changed/widened over time. I have NO "perceived truth", on the "BT" story as written.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, the way YOU present YOUR "different avenue of research" is VERY negative & caustic to our R & I "different avenues" of R & I; "these roads not taken" MAY NOT be attempts to "prove" the BPP. THAT is "the Matrix", and the parameters of R & I are changed/widened over time. I have NO "perceived truth", on the "BT" story as written.

Agree. Before I go Rebel, I would like to ask you a question. Do you know where Adeline Ward is buried. I know JBR is buried in Spring Hill Cemetery. Is his wife beside him or was she buried by JBW in the family cemetery. I may have to go back over the funeral records.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
JBR was a War of 1812 Vet, and was moved to be with other War of 1812 Vets; Mrs. Risque died in Fincastle, Va. area before JBR & kids moved to Lynchburg, Va./Campbell County, Va. "at the Farm". Mrs. JBR is PROBABLY buried in the Fincastle, Va. area... dunno.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you. Memory failing me. I remember after you mentioned it. I have it all written down. She passed away before JBR had his duel with TJB around 1808?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
JBR was a War of 1812 vet & was moved/buried to be with other War of 1812 vets. Mrs. JBR died in Fincastle, Va. BEFORE JBR & kids moved to Lynchburg/Campbell County, Va. area & is PROBABLY buried in the Fincastle, Va. area. Adeline R. Ward (wife of JB Ward) MAY have been buried in the cemetery of "The Farm/Plantation"; "site" unknown... do YOU know where...?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes. But we still have not gotten permission. Still communicating with others in the area hoping it may be somewhere else?

You may be right about Adeline and James Beverly Ward being buried at Hunter's Hill. Also, Giles Ward and his wife Harriet, James Beverly Ward, Jr., a baby or two and some distant cousins are buried there. I hope to verify. Did you see the headstone of James Beverly Ward, Jr., I posted some time back?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel, I am not going to post any more information or research. I am going to save everything until I find out for sure about the Beale Treasure. I can not stand a website that allows continuous crap every time I post any good information about the Beale Treasure. It is just not worth it. It is about like having a beautiful flower garden and have someone sling cow manure all over the flowers saying they are trying to fertilize them. I have had enough.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
OK; as to the cow crap in your flower garden... when it rains, good fertilizer for FREE!

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The more things change....the more they stay the same.
Different names, different angles, same end results. Will always be this way, always has been.
If the Beale history has taught us anything it's that this mystery can be whatever anyone desires it to be, however they want to spin it.
As for new information from research, the ONLY facts that can be documented are NOT the Beale perilous treasure story, but who copyrighted and published the original source, The Beale Papers, where it was printed, and what newspaper it was advertised for sale.
That's it.
All the rest is maybe, could be, speculative fertilizer spread with the hope that a garden of facts will grow.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread