The mystical finger of fate ????

????????

• Do you believe ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do you NOT believe ?

• Who on earth would pick their nose with that thing ?!?!??!?!?

• Total voters

gold fish

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2006
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
I Just need to know, because, although I did dig the coin, this morning when I checked TN, I made sure to properly rub the mystic finger of mens fortunes. I had an amazing day, 9 wheats at a spot where coins are hard to find, a '59 dime found on the surface, silver quarter, and my first gold coin(both of these last at a site I have hit HARD). It just seems strange that I actually went out of my way to pay tribute to such an innoccious(sp?) looking artifact, and then - BAM !!!! Best day ever. Very strange indeed. ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY FINGER !!!!!

deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nope...I believe in 2 things. Luck and determination.
The luck is finding a good site and the determination is using your skills to find what's there.
Al

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the fickle finger of fate writes and in writing -----------> sigh if'n it works for you, go go go.

Having investigated the paranormal extensively, I know that many times this can heighten your sub conscience sensitives / abilities and you become more successful simply because you are tapping them. without really realizing this.

Don Jose de La Mancha

JOe L

Aug 24, 2007
Colonie, NY , That's around Albany
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I just tap the picture of Nick and me.....for luck.

Attachments

• ugly-men20copy.jpg
    ugly-men20copy.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 185
S

stefen

Hope yore not looking for someone to give you the gesture, the international standing finger salute?

Well, besides fate, that particular finger and its companions have many other uses such as pickin, lickin, waggin, strummin, boogerin, itchin, scratchin, and the like. The fingers also have been known to tickle, tease, taunt, tear, toy, bugger and even titilate. Don't know how they fate?

When joined with the thumb, they can bring joy or pain. Buts what fate?

Sounds more like you need to finger out how to find the other goodies you missed in the past and even yesterday... :thumbsup:

Just havin fun witcha...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread