The nothing in paticular site ???

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Eyes, ears and common sense
So as our amigo BB becomes a distant memory, the "everything" thread seems to have died a slow painful death. So with BBs demise, maybe its time for someone else to step up to the plate for cross examination and ridicule :tongue3: . Better yet maybe we could all discuss our current projects and face the jury that is the " Tnet treasure legends posters" (and anyone else who wishes to join the fray) :o
You all know my project is the 17 tons story and RDTs is Tayopa, so I'l offer myself as the sacrificial lamb and volunteer RDT for the same ;D . The rest of you can offer yourselves at will, but be prepared for the eons of knowledge and information held by those who frequent this forum to be used to full effect.

Let the battle commence

The everything site is dead, long live the nothing in paticular site.

:coffee2:
Gary

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008
Thanks for the invite and starting this thread Peerless!
I have nothing in particular to say, just darn glad I now have a place to say it.
Alright all you treasure hunters/adventurers, let the games began.
The temperature here is supposed to be 20 below zero by Sunday night
50 mph winds, wind chills well below minus 50,
it's going to be a long cold winter if your stories also go cold.
Light a fire, warm me up!

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008
SWR said:
Did 'BB' pass away?

his "everthing site" thread passed on, BB's last post stated that he was giving up
treasure hunting and moving on to greener pastures or something like that.

the blindbowman said:
Oroblanco said:
Blindbowman do you still visit your thread here? The last post I see from BB is Oct 1st.

high old friend .. i stop treasure hunting and never looked back .. a change of corse in my life .. i have been working on my 1976 GL 1000 ..i found a full dress parts bike and have dress my bike out ... i am restoreing my bike i put 484 miles on it this summer and .. know i am takeing it down to the frame and rebuilding it from the frame up . with out a book ..i like the skill level that way .. i alread took the 75 parts bike all the way to the frame and have inventory the parts ...

so is life treating you all ...

i hope you all under stand .. i was being totally honest with you .. till we meet again ...sha na coo aw...

OP
OP
P

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
SWR said:
Did 'BB' pass away?

I sure hope not, I was speaking metophorically.

Anyhow I offered myself as the lamb, I believe I have found the 1950s site where the 17 tons "gang" had stored the gold whilst trying to do a deal with the government.
I have evidence enough to convince myself that I have the site, however I still only have theories as to how the hoard being offered came to be in thier possesion. One theory of mine is that Holmdahl had located a treasure of Villas, although that angle is being discussed in another thread, and so I will put out another possible theory.
I believe it could also be possible that Don Luis Terrazas could have entered the States when he fled Mexico with many tons of gold. I often wondered where he could have stored it as at the time I would have thought it unlikely that he turned up at a bank and made a deposit. As far as I am aware he settled in Texas and I have been unable to trace any records that he had made such a deposit or any reports that he did.
However I did locate 2 articles that interested me. One was that he had entered the States with trucks laden with gold and silver and had out ran Villas men. The other concerns the holding hostage of his son where the newspaper reports of the time claim he was unable to pay the ransom as his gold was tied up with the gold confiscation act ???? both stories were from the early 1900s.
Could it be possible that Terrazas had stashed his wealth somewhere in the wilds of texas or NM? I believe it could be possible.

P

pippinwhitepaws

:icon_jokercolor:

"One was that he had entered the States with trucks laden with gold and silver and had out ran Villas men."

were there enough trucks in mexico at that time too carry tons of gold?

OP
OP
P

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
pippinwhitepaws said:
:icon_jokercolor:

"One was that he had entered the States with trucks laden with gold and silver and had out ran Villas men."

were there enough trucks in mexico at that time too carry tons of gold?

I would hazzard a guess and say that a man who had an estimated fortune of $400,000,000 , 500,000 head of cattle, 250,000 head of sheep, 250,000 horses and mules
Would certainly of had to own trucks, for how could one run such a vast estate (some 7,000,000 acres or more) without access to transportation. He also owned several mines including gold mines.

Attachments

• ter.JPG
    ter.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 699
P

pippinwhitepaws

it was a confusing time...
villa does massed charges into barbed wire and machine gun nests...
the US military has few forms of motorized transport to chase villa...
airplanes barely fly...
anything is possible.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Allo whitepaws: you posted -->

"anything is possible."
~~~~~~~~~~~~

even that peerles is nuts, prejudiced, and very mistaken ?? snicker No Tayopa eh?

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. sides, he doesn't actchullyt reely know how to reed. he is igerent. Sort of reminds of that klishay "let an orangatan play with a computer long enough and he will write the Encylopedia. Britanica.

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
P

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Real de Tayopa said:

"anything is possible."
~~~~~~~~~~~~

even that peerles is nuts, prejudiced, and very mistaken ?? snicker No Tayopa eh?

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. sides, he doesn't actchullyt reely know how to reed. he is igerent. Sort of reminds of that klishay "let an orangatan play with a computer long enough and he will write the Encylopedia. Britanica.

Don Jose de La Mancha

RDT, You can count me among those who believe you have found Tayopa, however I do have a question, what was it that led you to look where you looked ? given that others were looking somewhere different altogether.
I dont know for sure but I would guess you used a different thought train, which obviously paid off.
Given the number of searchers hunting the 17 tons cache, one has to ask, why has no one managed to find it?
could it be that thier research has sent them in the wrong direction?

We do agree on one thing though, I am nuts and a tad dyslexic :tongue3:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI SWR: you posted --> Legends tend work that way…eh?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
True, but, many do pay off and come to life. Tayopa, Zimbabwe Troy, soon Atlantis /Azatlan, and on.

Incidentally I see that scientists yesterday discovered a sugar molecule in a distant galaxy which is critical for life evolving. They found it by the sugar molecule's inherent frequency which is made up of the composite atomic structure frequency of it's elements. hmm shades of dowsing and LRL ? hehe

Don Jose de La Mancha

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
tag post, please ignore ;D :D :wink:

Oh heck on second thought, I guess will play the sacrificial lamb too, what subject still needs one? LDM? LAD? Atlantis/Aztlan? Pegleg's black gold nuggets? VP? Which would you prefer that I take responsibility for "defending"? I am not picky and open to suggestions for other subjects instead of those mentioned. Thank you in advance,
Oroblanco

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just had to put my two cents in.

On the Terrazas family, and the "great escape". An interesting read, I think, and maybe a little more information on the outcome and how gold might have gotten to where it ended up.

Note this excerpt (LuisTerrazas II speaking) "No hearing before any court was given me. I was not told the reason for my arrest. In truth, I do not know to this day why I was tortured as I was, except that my father was wealthy and I was the tool or extorting money from him"

From this article:

http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?_r=1&res=9C04E4DD103FE233A25753C1A9679C946796D6CF

B

OP
OP
P

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Oroblanco said:
tag post, please ignore ;D :D :wink:

Oh heck on second thought, I guess will play the sacrificial lamb too, what subject still needs one? LDM? LAD? Atlantis/Aztlan? Pegleg's black gold nuggets? VP? Which would you prefer that I take responsibility for "defending"? I am not picky and open to suggestions for other subjects instead of those mentioned. Thank you in advance,
Oroblanco

Oro, I would be interested to hear your take on VP, do you think Noss found a cache in VP or do you suspect he used it as a cover story for the items he did have in his possesion?

OP
OP
P

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
SWR said:
Evidently, this thread was created with the intentions of bashing another TreasureNet member or getting some laughs at their expense. I have withdrawn my previous posts, as I wish not to be involved in these childish antics.

So with BBs demise, maybe its time for someone else to step up to the plate for cross examination and ridicule

What would a Bowman-esque post be without a graphic ?

SWR, you could not be more wrong if you tried. Should I take the following in the same vein and retract my posts and act all hurt ?

Real de Tayopa said:

"anything is possible."
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don Jose de La Mancha

Don Jose de La Mancha

Nahh, I'l just take it in the lighthearted banter way it was meant and continue to post, please feel free to do the same.

:coffee2:
Gary

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Peerless you horrid person! Offering yourself up for cross examination and ridicule! How evil of you!! lol

beary.gif

Attachments

• beary.gif
    beary.gif
    103.7 KB · Views: 639
OP
OP
P

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Old Dog said:
In the spirit of "Nothing in particular"...
Good thread Gary,
And Merry Christmas all.

Thom

Thankyou Thom, same to you and yours and everyone else, and a prosperous new year :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread