attachment.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 328

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And the game is finally OVER!

Big Bad John is already banned under 2 previous names.... Connecticut Dan and Connecticut Sam..... He was warned under BBJ twice, game over.....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Jeanne

Jun 15, 2013
SW Idaho
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAX750
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just wondering....did you and your partner ask to MD his land before you started? If it was mine I wouldn't take less than 50% and if you ticked me off I would kick you off and buy my own MD. Now, if you never asked me for permission in the first place I would also kick you off and buy my own MD or hire someone else to find it.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Because we tolking about offers , I post a part of an email from a Third World country , where I did some " business " with gold mines in the past . And now the offer :

" Hello my dear

Re: PAYMENT AUTHENTICATION

I am........, Chairman Foreign Contract Review Panel; my office monitors and control all foreign contracts payments. I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of foreign contracts settlements.

I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred to some nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as ghost accounts, unclaimed deposits and over-invoiced sum etc. I write to present you to the federal government that you are among the people expecting their funds to be transferred into their account, on this note; I wish to have a deal with you as regards to the unpaid certified contract funds with value US$25.5 Million. I have every files before me and the data will be change to your name to enable you receive the fund into your nominated bank account as the beneficiary.

I have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions I received 2 days ago from the Senate Committee on Contract Payments/Foreign Debts to submit the List of payment reports / expenditures and audited reports of revenues. Among several others, I have decided to remit this sum following my idea that we have a deal/agreement and I am going to do this legally.

MY CONDITIONS.

1. You will give me 50% of the total contract funds as soon as you confirm it in your designated bank account.
2. This deal must be kept secret forever and all correspondence will be strictly by email / telephone for security reasons.
3. There should be no third parties as most problem associated with fund release are caused by agents or representatives.

If you AGREE with my conditions, l advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the 3days mandate.

Yours Sincerely. "

This is an offer , from the many in over the world .

Sent from my Desktop PC using ADSL

Last edited:

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Markmar
How did your Nigerian gold mining business end up?
V

Moonrover

Jul 17, 2012
Cambridge, MA
Primary Interest:
Other
Lately, I've had to start turning down those offers. The several that I accepted made me so stinking wealthy that I can't handle any more money. As it stands I may have to bury my loot in iron chests and make a map for my grandkids so they will have fun digging it up.

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lately, I've had to start turning down those offers. The several that I accepted made me so stinking wealthy that I can't handle any more money. As it stands I may have to bury my loot in iron chests and make a map for my grandkids so they will have fun digging it up.

Moon
Just don't make the map a "star map", base it on fairy tales or include a cipher or the loot will never be found.

And don't make stone tablets, people will argue over what they mean until the end of time.

V

Moonrover

Jul 17, 2012
Cambridge, MA
Primary Interest:
Other
Moon
Just don't make the map a "star map", base it on fairy tales or include a cipher or the loot will never be found.

And don't make stone tablets, people will argue over what they mean until the end of time.

V

Good advice. Possibly a simple USGS map with little red crosses to indicate the locations. Maybe I'll bury some of my old metal junk as a test to see if they can locate it. Then work up to the valuable stuff like my prized collection of peanut butter jars.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
This must be the weaving of the threads. What a fabric! Or is that fabrication? lol Frank...

111-2 700.jpg

Moonrover

Jul 17, 2012
Cambridge, MA
Primary Interest:
Other
Better get back in here Frank. We are hijacking your thread !! <lol>

By the way, looks like you have not visited the barber lately.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Better get back in here Frank. We are hijacking your thread !! <lol>

By the way, looks like you have not visited the barber lately.

Actually, I closed the offer out after the hunt. It would appear that it is fun and games now, enjoy.
As far as the hair, It would appear that Di Vinci went wild from time to time.
How did the front end work go? any improvement? Frank...

111-2 de Vinci.jpg

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Steering stabilizer is a vast improvement. Had to go to the factory for a custom fit, and install. Now it is one finger control even in cross winds.
Glad to hear it worked. My old Aerocoach conversion had cam and lever steering. There was no salvation for that, but I did develop some powerful arm muscles.lol On my first trip I used a whole tube of bengay on the way to Yellowstone, but I was OK on the way back. My present 22' Xplorer on a ram diesel chassis handles better than my car and the MH has 4 wheel drive. Frank...

300MH.jpg Hay, even the elk liked it.

mr helton

May 20, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
White's Spectrum XLT
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just found this thread. Can someone summarize it for me so I don't have to read through 1200 posts and 64 pages? :P

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He thought he knew where it was, didnt have permission, then got permission, then the marks were not there, now its quits! Thats the short of it, but I think you should just read it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions