OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
For all who missed it, I went, I saw, and I lost out. The clues were marks on trees and the place had been logged off 10 years prior. The landscape was swampy areas and about 33 degree mountain side. I looked for the obvious, large stumps large marker rocks etc. I did find a car size rock on the slope with several holes dug under it many years ago. I do know when to quit! Frank...

111-1 profile.jpg

Big Bad John

Jul 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True, so get a written contract, and take pictures of your treasures and sell them in auctions, I do not trust coin dealers.

BBJ

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
The land owner might just watch you until you find it, then claim everything.

I always make an agreement with the land owner. My side is backed up by Glock and Blue, my pit bull. Look at it this way, I already dug the hole to remove the cache. lol Frank...

Blue 1212.jpg Blue, always alert / never afraid.

Attachments

• 111-1 profile.jpg
    111-1 profile.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 95

Big Bad John

Jul 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frankn

There is a saying that people look like their dogs. Do you look like your ugly pit bull dog?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frankn

There is a saying that people look like their dogs. Do you look like your ugly pit bull dog?

There is another saying....Don't rock the boat......

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Big Bad John

Jul 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
#1248 is a joke, so chill out. Blue cannot read. I am just go by what I heard about pets look like their owners. Just saying. I am sure that all of you heard the same thing. I would not want a girlfriend who look like Blue, or Frankn.

Big Bad John

Jul 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is good that Frankn can take a joke unlike Treasure Hunter and other writers. But the fact is I fear pit bull dogs. I hope to search for bury treasures in Connecticut next month. Good luck.

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Big Bad John-Try to get a hold of a guy named Connecticut Sam. I think you two would have a LOT in common. Good luck with the bury treasures.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is good that Frankn can take a joke unlike Treasure Hunter and other writers. But the fact is I fear pit bull dogs. I hope to search for bury treasures in Connecticut next month. Good luck.

John, I advise you don't push it and you know why....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Moonrover

Jul 17, 2012
Cambridge, MA
Primary Interest:
Other
Just take a close look at Blue. What's not to like? Short hair is easy to groom. He has a keen quizzical look in his eyes. Strong legs for helping dig up treasure, and the common sense to keep the finds secret. The formula for a perfect treasure hunting pal.

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While those are all fine traits, can he cook roadkill?
V

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread