Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I had to write this about my uncle "Guts". He was a boy with a mean spirit as I wrote earlier and got into trouble constantly. When he was around five years old, he was small and skinny. At this point, they didn't have running water yet and drew water from a well. So this meant that they used an outhouse about 75 yards from the house. Guts was in a hurry to use the bathroom and managed to fall in through the opening. He couldn't get out for a little while until another older uncle heard him. He was directed to the pond down below the house and told to clean up his clothes as well. He cried all the way to the pond and while he cleaned up but he never fell in again.

As a teenager, he found a live 22 shell that had been dropped in the dirt road. After being told to leave it alone several times, he managed to throw a rock and hit it. The brass casing shot back at him and buried just under the skin on his belly. My aunt told him that he got what he deserved.

I used the same outhouse numerous times growing up but I was always making sure that there weren't any wasps or spiders inside of it. As a boy, you didn't want to get caught using the outhouse by a cousin, especially when there were rotting apples under the apple tree.

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heres one you might like.... My aunt was potty training my cousin, she left the room for a minute when she came back he was just getting done drinking his pee, my aunt was worried and unsure what to do so she called my grampa and told him what happend, he tells her to hurry up and give him some vinager she was taken back a little by that asked why, grandpa says well now he'll be full of piss and vinager lol

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank you for sharing! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread