The path of the SKINWALKER treasure

Papasfritas

Feb 27, 2015
Bountiful Colorado
Detector(s) used
1970 fisher vlf 552
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Helloooow treasure net folks. I'm papasfritas and I have a tale to tell that I've carried around more than twenty years. It's about the general area one of you fellas named Rutnbuck wrote about back in 2005, in northern Utah, it was his story that first brought my attention to TN a few yrs ago. As I was studying/researching a totally different version of the same story as told to me by a friend , a poor man I believe to be smitten by schizophrenia, he's been digging up there in solid rock for over 20 years of his spare time and probably spent over, or at least lost over a hundred grand in the process. My first story is called finding the treasure on the path of the Skin Walker. This treasure was found by my eight yr old son and one of the twins in 1994 . This is a true story and I will post it once I figure out how and where the best place is , its about 5 pages long so not shure if it needs to be installations or what

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum! Thank you for sharing the story.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Colorado for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come ... :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Papasfritas

Papasfritas

Feb 27, 2015
Bountiful Colorado
Detector(s) used
1970 fisher vlf 552
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi gang decided to post the story in everything else category. It's bazar enough to go in paranormal though , hope you all enjoy

papasfritas

pescadore

Mar 4, 2007
Schertz, TX
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to the forum from NE Texas !! Gonna read your story now.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Summit County, Colorado, papasfritas (what my family calls french fries) I'll look your story up and read it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread