The Peralta-Fish Map

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
The Peralta - Fish map and several others from the past all apply tto the same general area. They line like ducks. According to Fabian Gonzales master map. But that is a story in its self.
Oh! I have Jones personal modded minelab 2000 and just bought a minelab gold monster. Killer on gold. Found everything from flour gold to nuggets with it (sorry Greg for that )

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
The Peralta - Fish map and several others from the past all apply tto the same general area. They line like ducks. According to Fabian Gonzales master map. But that is a story in its self.
Oh! I have Jones personal modded minelab 2000 and just bought a minelab gold monster. Killer on gold. Found everything from flour gold to nuggets with it (sorry Greg for that )
i'd like to see the gold monster in action...i've heard nothing but good about it

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree this has some issues IMHO .. for one the folds in the map are wrong ,they match the ware ... same with the ageing and the fade of the ink ...sharp letters fine lines but the paper is old and stained .. and fake IMHO

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I agree this has some issues IMHO .. for one the folds in the map are wrong ,they match the ware ... same with the ageing and the fade of the ink ...sharp letters fine lines but the paper is old and stained .. and fake IMHO
i could be wrong but i don't think anyone knows where the original fish map is....the ones you are seeing are probably copies

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lets put it this way ,if fisher had a real map to the LDM this is not it ...IMHO

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the hole pattern is al wrong it dose not match when the map is re folded from top to bottom and sides inward .. folded one over the other ...the fact is the holes should line up even some what smaller on thee inner folded pieces but they don't match to start with .. nice fake well done but not a real map IMHO

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
lets put it this way ,if fisher had a real map to the LDM this is not it ...IMHO
none of the maps floating around lead to the ldm...there a good possibility the fish map is real but what it leads to i dont think anyone really knows

OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
none of the maps floating around lead to the ldm...there a good possibility the fish map is real but what it leads to i dont think anyone really knows

Thank you all for the detector advice.

I will try to keep focused on the PF Map.
Yes, what does the map lead to?
A Trove and mines is my guess, one being found by Waltz.
Before I move on, anyone have a clue what a pack animal can carry over distance?

Maximum weight.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008

Before I move on, anyone have a clue what a pack animal can carry over distance?

Maximum weight.
i think a burro can carry 200 lbs

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008

Maximum weight.
hard telling what any of these maps lead to...the person that made them could have been nice and labeled them for us:laughing7:

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
They could not pack out all the gold they found so they stashed some. Passed the info down to the family,. After generations it became a family tale with a few clues. At the end of that chain, Fabian.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They could not pack out all the gold they found so they stashed some. Passed the info down to the family,. After generations it became a family tale with a few clues. At the end of that chain, Fabian.
Frank ; I think the whole thing came down to a bottle neck event , the Aztec got killed off by the Spaniards , the Jesuits stashed gold from the king of Spain, the Indian tribes Killed anyone that got close to the seven cave .. and it got to a point where they attacked the Jesuit and Spaniards and split them into small groups and drove them out of the safe areas into the mountains where they killed them off in small groups till they them self's got killed off by the white men .at some point there was no one left that knew where the mines were and you had a lot of coded maps no one knew how to read ....till now ! ...lol

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
in fact Frank ... when bob showed Wayne that map in 2015 video I knew right then he had no idea how to read it correctly . good map but his translation is all wrong ...it took me 15 seconds to read that map and it is a real map ...you just need a seer like me to read it ... your video rock ! I have watched every one I can find ... I have a expedition 7 coming up soon and would love to have both of you there .. who knows when it will take place ... I had a place all picked out for Woody and one for Wayne ,Wayne would like the Peralta camp site . one set area danger I got a few sites like that ...I am going back to the seven caves ..I have 16 target sites ...

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frank : if you ever find your self near the seven caves . walk away ..the spirit of shaman there will need a offering and if you don't they will make you vanish ... those time portals are real ...and they can confuse and disorientate even the strongest minds ...thee Metal and the Crystals have been there so long they are causing ripples in the time & space in that area ...there are thousands of shaman spirits in the seven caves ,they rest and wait .. any one that goes there must wake them and ask to enter ...and you must be pure and clean to walk in the holly sacred caves ...in fact you must be seen before you go into the Bola ..you must have the blessing of a chichimeca shaman .normal shaman fear this holly place....

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
i think a burro can carry 200 lbs

Dave is correct for once! :laughing7:

recua2.jpg

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
The idea was to get the ore you found out. Not to haul treasure into those mountains. BB Waynes thing is caves. I'll just send him in. However there is a place that is not in the mountain that can't be explained.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The idea was to get the ore you found out. Not to haul treasure into those mountains. BB Waynes thing is caves. I'll just send him in. However there is a place that is not in the mountain that can't be explained.
ii got a cave for him but its got a house in it ...lol

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you freak out, scare or panic easy you will have stay out side and wait for us ... the only thing to worry about is there are very big cats in the area .and you will be in their back yard ..I know I have seen big cats to but these one are much smarter then then you think ...some of them have big clubs with paws and blades ...but you wont see them till its to late ...those Aztec are not dead !

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.....can't be explained ...lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread