The Peralta-Fish Map

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Obviously taken from the Legends of Adventure Map.
Which isn’t 100% accurate.

Still that note about the cave is curious.
Hal ....I was in past walking in the spirit world ..don't ask ...lol and I ran cross old Mexican miner . he was yelling avairrow,,, but i think he is trying to say a varo .a varo what's he saying ...it sounds that way . I am not sure of the spelling is he trying to say a varus with O and not us . at the end ..is he talking about the legend of Varus ?

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hal, I've found amalgamated gold in a wash on the back side of 4 peaks. For all I know, it was from a modern miner that was using mercury in his pan to clean up, and it got washed over the side or something. Then again, there are some very old arrastras all around central AZ. Who knows?
View attachment 1756343

Good article on arrastras:

View attachment 1756344

I would bet there is the odd bar of gold or silver in some households in Mexico,Spain, Arizona, from the old operations. People may have one and not even be aware what it is- just something curious passed down.
Thought I read somewhere those were sometimes manned by people rather than a mule.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hal ....I was in past walking in the spirit world ..don't ask ...lol and I ran cross old Mexican miner . he was yelling avairrow,,, but i think he is trying to say a varo .a varo what's he saying ...it sounds that way . I am not sure of the spelling is he trying to say a varus with O and not us . at the end ..is he talking about the legend of Varus ?

If he is scared, then yells Marius.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
he runs up to me yelling avaro avaro and then he sees a arrow go right threw me and I didn't blink and he reaches out to touch me and his hand passes right threw me and he is just standing there looking at me in shock ,then he gets shot in the back with a arrow and it didn't pass threw him .he fell face down and I looked up and the arrows stopped and it was over ..and there must be a better word for super miser !,,,lol

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Is there any hope of this thread getting back on topic? Or even reality for that matter?
probably not...:BangHead:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is my fault. I brought BB to life when someone was upset with me because I was necroposting.
BB wrote about 300 posts in a month and all about metaphysical visions. My apologies.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if ether of you could read a map you wouldn't be here ...lol

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sorry to dump some reality your way . but it has no bearing on how you learn or get the information and data as long as you can solve the missing pieces of the puzzle ..and that is a fact in reality .

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Attachments

• 87641F7A-C18F-42DE-B191-91FE480B7A1B.jpeg
    87641F7A-C18F-42DE-B191-91FE480B7A1B.jpeg
    236.9 KB · Views: 35

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the fact is was it possible for Fish to kill Ruth for his map and the answer is yes , is there enough evidence to prove it and the answer is again yes if he did write the words on the map. if you can not under stand that its not problem .. we are seeking answer to unsolved question . I am sorry if I am no longer looking for the LDM .I am taking time to go back and under stand how this legend pulled all these other events into its path ..what is funny is the Peralta /Ruth map ,parts of the Peralta /Fish map ,the Peralta stones ,and the Gonzales map all go to the same location ....and yes parts of the 7 maps that clay shared with us ...

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is my fault. I brought BB to life when someone was upset with me because I was necroposting.
BB wrote about 300 posts in a month and all about metaphysical visions. My apologies.

You have to be careful summoning spiirits. You never know which ones are listening :D
Bowman, I'm not questioning your experiences so don't take offense :)
So most people here think the Peralta-Fish map is the real deal? But no one has found anything using it. Or maybe people wouldn't announce it anyhow.
If Fish bought the map from the Peraltas...wonder if they thought it was just a generic old map of little value.
Fish didn't find anything with it, or so it appears. Is this the earliest "treasure" map related to the Superstitions?

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so let me ask you a question was it a fact that they believed Adolph Ruth had been shot twice with a high power rifle , look at the buffalo rifle in Fish's hand it is a double barrel rifle ... and last time I check they are a long range weapon ...and if Fish had killed Ruth . he was out there looking for the LDM before they even found Ruth's Head ,what better way to make it so they did not Know it was Ruth ..why did the killer not want them to prove it was Ruth right a way ..? why they were looking for Ruth's head he was looking for the mine a few canyons over ..I think Ruth never pulled his side arm because he was shot from long range ..

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so let me ask you a question was it a fact that they believed Adolph Ruth had been shot twice with a high power rifle , look at the buffalo rifle in Fish's hand it is a double barrel rifle ... and last time I check they are a long range weapon ...and if Fish had killed Ruth . he was out there looking for the LDM before they even found Ruth's Head ,what better way to make it so they did not Know it was Ruth ..why did the killer not want them to prove it was Ruth right a way ..? why they were looking for Ruth's head he was looking for the mine a few canyons over ..I think Ruth never pulled his side arm because he was shot from long range ..

Can't recall where I saw this, but did you write Fish wrote on the Peralta map?
Fish had a few photos with rifles in hand. Heck, I don't know. If he was inclined to murder he could do it.
Now I have to think it is one thing to get shot in the head but you aren't going to stand there and take another. So second shot was to make sure and at at close range.
I'm gonna have to read more on that.
The map the Historical Society could be dated . Lot of things could be revealed with thorough testing. But maybe it seems there is no point.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Can't recall where I saw this, but did you write Fish wrote on the Peralta map?
Fish had a few photos with rifles in hand. Heck, I don't know. If he was inclined to murder he could do it.
Now I have to think it is one thing to get shot in the head but you aren't going to stand there and take another. So second shot was to make sure and at at close range.
I'm gonna have to read more on that.
The map the Historical Doviety could be dated . Lot of things could be revealed with tjorough testing. But maybe it seems there is no point.

frank fish did not kill adolph ruth for the fish map...ruth was probably killed for a map in his possession but it wasn't the fish map and frank fish didn't kill him...when ruth was found there were a couple maps on him but they were useless...that's why they were still on him when he was found.....the map that was stolen from ruth was a fairly large map...you can speculate all you want but this info came from herman petrash...

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
frank fish did not kill adolph ruth for the fish map...ruth was probably killed for a map in his possession but it wasn't the fish map and frank fish didn't kill him...when ruth was found there were a couple maps on him but they were useless...that's why they were still on him when he was found.....the map that was stolen from ruth was a fairly large map...you can speculate all you want but this info came from herman petrash...

Thanks. I still got a lot of ground to cover and don't know stuff which you have been long familiar with so please bear with my ignorance.
All that really matters is if the Fish map is what it purports to be.

OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Thanks. I still got a lot of ground to cover and don't know stuff which you have been long familiar with so please bear with my ignorance.
All that really matters is if the Fish map is what it purports to be.

Never know unless someone steps forward with a discovery. If that location can be identified on the map, history gets rewritten.
Which is my hope.

There are several stories that will unfold once that map is validated.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread