The "Peralta" Stone Maps --- On Their Own

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Err ah sgt mi ole buddy, coffee, cookies, ??? Hm ole buddy, if by some wild chance I get run out of ole Mexico just where would I find this 'open, f'ree' property hmmm ole buddy more coffee?? :laughing7:

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. (ifn one doesn't try, one can't suceed.)

Careful Sarge, might be "Tequila" in that coffee.....................:laughing7:

If one doesn't try to ask the question........One can't succeed in an answer :notworthy:

Last edited:

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Err ah sgt mi ole buddy, coffee, cookies, ??? Hm ole buddy, if by some wild chance I get run out of ole Mexico just where would I find this 'open, f'ree' property hmmm ole buddy more coffee?? :laughing7:

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. (ifn one doesn't try, one can't suceed.)

For a start reading the right book. There was one author that got it right and he puts you in the right area. Old time prospecting after that.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
The following photograph pictures a heart... can you all agree to that? Now, please tell me what you can see depicted on this heart. Be honest, no wise cracks wanted. Serious answers only. My photographs begin life at 6 to 8 MB and they are reduced quite a bit to download on this site.

View attachment 959899

Let us see where this exercise takes us. Do not try to blow this image up to make it larger, it doesn't work that way.

Ellie B

Ellie,

I still like my heart better than any I have been shown:

The well worn trail leading directly to the heart curves out of West Boulder into Little Boulder Canyon......just as it does on the Stone Map Trail:

This mineral outcropping was found in the center of the triangle that is found at the end of the trail on the Stone Maps. It is, by a strange coincidence (which I believe is not well known) something that the Ruth's had great interest in.

This is the partial view of the triangle from the trail and at the heart:

Slightly different view of the triangle:

Take care and good luck,

Joe

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joe

The trail in the stone maps ends here .

CAVERNA AURUM.jpg

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joe

I will not play your game . In the cave is what " Crazy Jake " had searched for .

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Joe

I will not play your game . In the cave is what " Crazy Jake " had searched for .

Marius,

I don't understand what you mean by "not play your game". You wrote: "The trail in the stone maps ends here ." If you don't want to talk about your comment, why write anything at all?

Crazy Jake searched for a number of things over the years. What, specifically, are you referring to? Do you have Jake's manuscript?

Take care,

Joe

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joe

Your game is your question : " Can you describe what the inside looks like? "

Crazy Jake had a gold bar and he searched for a specific cave .

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Joe

Your game is your question : " Can you describe what the inside looks like? "

Crazy Jake had a gold bar and he searched for a specific cave .

Marius,

As I said, Jake searched for many treasures over the years. Knowing what the inside of the cave looked like would tell me which treasure, or site, you have found. There were a number of cave of gold bars stories. My friends and family, including me, were involved in searches for two of them over many years.

One of those caves was on Bluff Spring Mountain and the other was in the West Boulder Canyon area. Jake did not search in those area, as far as I know. He was focused, pretty much, around Squaw Canyon.......

If you continue in this vein, no pun intended, I will have to ignore you. Not looking for insults here, although I find plenty.

Take care,

Joe

Last edited:

Goldmine

Dec 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
markmar, Marius,

I believe reading crazy Jakes manuscript(s) would not help because what crazy Jake was really looking for he never wrote about. His first manuscript was wrote to early and his second one was wrote as a dime novel to keep him from getting bored while in jail. I may be way off base but does something on the gold bar jake had have something to do with the cave he looked for? Crazy Jake had a gold bar yes, but i don't believe you or anyone ever said Jake found the cave he was looking for, therefour he couldn't know what was really inside it except for someone else. was that someone else Walter Gassler? I remember in another thread jakes gold bar was talked about.

Goldmine

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Goldmine

If crazy Jake had found the cave , we would not still talking about it . I believe Walter Gassler had found one of the three mines which surrounding the cave .

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joe

I never wrote how I believe the trail in the stone maps ends in Bluff Spring Mountain . You must to re read my posts about in other threads .
You know where crazy Jake searched for the other gold bars which look like his one . No need to give more details .
And yes , other two are there where you said .

PS

I believe how always you have ignored me . Exist something different ?

Last edited:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Joe

I never wrote how I believe the trail in the stone maps ends in Bluff Spring Mountain . You must to re read my posts about in other threads .
You know where crazy Jake searched for the other gold bars which look like his one . No need to give more details .
And yes , other two are there where you said .

PS

I believe how always you have ignored me . Exist something different ?

Marius,

Believe I have posted to you over 20-30 times. I doubt you have ever addressed me, that I did not give you a reply. I could, of course, be wrong. Perhaps you have some specific times in mind.

There are others who know way more about Jake than I do. If you, or anyone else is looking for information on the man, I would recommend that you send a private message to Matthew Roberts.

Good luck,

Joe

johnmark29020

Oct 8, 2012
oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finally got boots on the ground.
now I understand better why you guys love it so much
I was there five minutes and I was hooked. I also found a few interesting things. I saw a little animal with antlers,not much bigger than a full grown rabbit. I thought i was seeing things until I spotted the others. Must have been 20 of them.
Does anyone know what they are called..

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I was there five minutes and I was hooked. I also found a few interesting things. I saw a little animal with antlers,not much bigger than a full grown rabbit. I thought i was seeing things until I spotted the others. Must have been 20 of them.

Congratulations!

You've just seen your first Jackalope.

jackalope.jpg

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
We had seen them a few times in South Dakota also.
Camping around Rapid City when me and my wife where in the Black Hills.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)

Coues Whitetail deer. A lot of them are hardly any bigger than a German Shepherd dog.
Mule_Deer_in_Zion_Canyon.jpeg

Please do continue,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread