The Peralta Stone Maps, Real Maps to Lost Gold Mines or Cruel Hoax?

Do you think the Peralta stone maps are genuine, or fake?

• Total voters

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Don't want to make Joe look like a fool just yet.:laughing7:

All in due time, I have a gag order on myself.

Homar,

I could not enlarge Frank's photo to the point of seeing if it's the same as the one in my picture. It looks close, to these old eyes. I am made to look foolish on a daily basis these days. You might as well jump on the train.

Good luck,

Joe

vastterrain

Sep 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonder where this stone comes into play? 5th stone...6th? Stone was recovered near Hewitt Station Rd.
Mapa.jpg

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, there's carved stone maps being found all over around the Superstitions! Add to that all the rocks, cliffs and mountainsides that have been "carved" into shapes of animals, pointers to treasure cache sites etc... And finally all the carvings that have been done to be shadow pointers to be seen only on certain days and times of the year!

There must be gold, jewels, church treasures, caches of gold ore and mines around every corner out there!!! :) I can't imagine the number of men and hours that were spent to get all that done!

Last edited:

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
All that carving was done after hauling in all that treasure. The reality is they had their hands full getting any ore found out. May be a cache or two of ore left behind. There may be some eBay treasure hidden for later filming.

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Homar

Do you believe the stone trail heart should be considered as a separate stone map and not as part of the trail map ?

Howdy Marius,

In my opinion it is part of the trail. The mine can not be located without the complete set of four. No other stone is needed other than the ones at the museum. To top it off, the mine can not be located with out knowing exactly which hole the PSM's came out of.

Homar

Silverchair

Oct 10, 2017
Fort Worth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
>>>>Other than the crosses, could you tell us what other symbol on the PSM's may be Jesuit? Are the Jesuit symbols found on other maps or stones other than the PSM's?
Homar>>>

There are several on the PSMs and more on other documents,"the 5th stone", and site specific representations on the ground which unfortunately you have not seen. Its the totality that is compelling.

Crosses, definitely. Of the ones you have on hand, the horse and depiction of the priest are descriptive, the heart(s), as well as the various astrological references throughout. We have talked about those for years with varying opinions.

Just for clarification; do you doubt my truthfulness or the abilities of the Vatican? Just trying to understand where you coming from in your question.

Old, let me answer thiis, No doubt from you, but the Vactican yes I have doubts,

But there are no astrological signs on the maps.

Silver Chair

Silverchair

Oct 10, 2017
Fort Worth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just so you all know, Garman had nothing to do with this stone:

It was not found.....anywhere. It was created as an example of how easy it is to create a stone map. The picture was taken here, leaning against my copy of Tom Kollenborn's book. Do you all think it has some meaning in relation to the Stone Maps?

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

I've always know it was a fake. It's has no story to tale. The others do.
Even my Stone tells a short story. And it's even smaller.

Good job Joe

Silverchair

Oct 10, 2017
Fort Worth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Tim,

It's starting to look like a golf course, maybe there are nine out there.:dontknow:

Homar

Homer Nice!

Old you ready to have your Experts at the Vactican take me on, Here's there chance
I'll read that stone for you. Then you check it with your experts see how I did.

You keep my reading and match it against there

Let me know, Old

I'll tell you if your experts are up to par

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Homer Nice!

Old you ready to have your Experts at the Vactican take me on, Here's there chance
I'll read that stone for you. Then you check it with your experts see how I did.

You keep my reading and match it against there

Let me know, Old

I'll tell you if your experts are up to par

mickel....i see you have moved to fort worth...hows the weather out there...lol

Old

Feb 25, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well shucks. And we were playing so nicely together....back at the basics.

I told you way back at post #2763.....those peaky stone maps were popping up everywhere. Ain't too hard to do. Is it?

Silverchair

Oct 10, 2017
Fort Worth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mickel....i see you have moved to fort worth...hows the weather out there...lol

Well how you doing executive producer.
How's the series coming along.

Treasure hunting is doing good for me. How's it going for you and the gang.

Well give a shout out to the pope for me.

But my name is Silver Chair

Silverchair

Oct 10, 2017
Fort Worth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well shucks. And we were playing so nicely together....back at the basics.

I told you way back at post #2763.....those peaky stone maps were popping up everywhere. Ain't too hard to do. Is it?

We are playing nice. And I'll tell you what that new stone is telling, if you wish!

Silver Chairman

Silverchair

Oct 10, 2017
Fort Worth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All that carving was done after hauling in all that treasure. The reality is they had their hands full getting any ore found out. May be a cache or two of ore left behind. There may be some eBay treasure hidden for later filming.

That's funny Frank. Good One!

SC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread