The Peralta Stone Maps, Real Maps to Lost Gold Mines or Cruel Hoax?

Do you think the Peralta stone maps are genuine, or fake?

• Total voters

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apologies, I am using ArcGis, AutoCad, and various satellites. I also use Google earth. It seems to be the best platform to export files for other users. (My best visibility ranges from 30 feet to about 100+ down) I am using different sources and my own searching to compile a visual map. (Mining data, geologic data, historical data). Here is some of the compiled datum.
Weavers Needle Info.png

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Charlie:

Looks like you been busy.
While I don't have much faith in the visuals generated by G/E,mainly mainly because of my own experience,I have on occasion found the odd interesting artifact.Therefore,I do fire it up when others post their G/E co-ords or screenshots,in order to have a look for myself at what they see.Skumpa's and your posts prompted me to do so,and while I've only had a look at a couple of your features,I did come across something I will have to pay a visit to in a couple of weeks or so.When I do,I will get a photo or two and will post it for comparison.....along with any golden easter eggs that the bunnies mighta left for me.:treasurechest:

Regards:SH. black rectangle.png

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No idea,never seen anything like it before.
It measures (on G/E) about 6.5' x 12',and sits on the side of the mountain about five hundred feet up from the bottom,at 2400' asl.
Nothing else black anywhere nearby or above (such as any outcroppings of basalt),but it could be an old excavation to basaltic bedrock.
The only trails around it look to be game trails.It's away from any marked hiking trails as well.

Perhaps a section of aircraft wing ?
But no wreckage in that area,as far as I know.

Regards:SH

Last edited:

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty squared off isn't it - will be curious to see if you find it and figure out what it is. It'll be a good test of what GE shows and what it really looks like on the ground.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems to be a rectangular perimeter around the three sides as well.
Plus some kind of small square pattern on the ground below.
I won't have any trouble getting to it....just gotta hike a couple of miles,then climb about 500'.
It's in the rough stuff down below from where we got caught in the rain last year.

Last edited:

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somehiker,

That even looks like an old truck abandoned on an old road.

I'm not saying that's what it is, just saying that's what it looks like.

I remember somebody saying there was one like that high up in a mountain, with no clue how it got there.

Homar

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could be Homar.
I've seen some old car and truck parts in some pretty weird places out there myself.
Used to be part of an old frame down Fish Creek Canyon,with the hand crank still attached to the front of it.
One that fell offa "deadman's corner" on Fish Creek Hill,I figger.:o

skumpa

Mar 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hopefully this pic comes thru? does anyone see the preist or monk with the cross as a belt for his robe? his face is white and kinda hunched over facing to the right?

Attachments

• cross rock and monk.jpg
    cross rock and monk.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 232
  • arrow and miner.kmz
    1.9 KB · Views: 89

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can see the cross,but not the priest.
The rock below has something that looks like the handle of the dagger,though.

Regards:SH.

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somehiker,

I remember somebody saying there was one like that high up in a mountain, with no clue how it got there.

Homar

At one time there used to be the remains of an old vehicle not far from Parker's Pass. It was eventually taken apart piece by piece and removed. I recall Wayne (Zentull) telling me a couple years ago that the Barkley's used to be able to drive from their property at First Water to their ranch house at the QCU. I sure would have loved to see that - wonder how many tires they went through each year.

skumpa

Mar 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
if you enlarge that photo use the cross as his belt look to the r you will see a long sleeve follow it up to the head which is white with a face. he appears to have a which hat or pointed hat on he is humched over at the shoulders walking left. the short part of the cross is his belt and the long part of the cross hangs down.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somehiker,

Homar

At one time there used to be the remains of an old vehicle not far from Parker's Pass. It was eventually taken apart piece by piece and removed. I recall Wayne (Zentull) telling me a couple years ago that the Barkley's used to be able to drive from their property at First Water to their ranch house at the QCU. I sure would have loved to see that - wonder how many tires they went through each year.

Probably something like this.....only way slower

Gonna have to post this on FB for Randy.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you enlarge that photo use the cross as his belt look to the r you will see a long sleeve follow it up to the head which is white with a face. he appears to have a which hat or pointed hat on he is humched over at the shoulders walking left. the short part of the cross is his belt and the long part of the cross hangs down.

Time to hike on out there for a look around,don't you think ?
Could be him,but you won't for sure unless you pay him a visit.

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Other than my own methodical searches, when I create these maps, the information comes from history, private parties, and others who have freely given me info to work with. I understand everyone's issues with Google Earth. This is why I am very careful, have others double check my work, and use other services. The main reason I use Google Earth, is because it is easier to send to others (formats: kmz, kml, pictures). I do not expect all of the marks and locations to be 100%, what I do expect is that if I plot enough information it will give a bigger picture as to what is really going on in an area.

Definitely test the heck out of the info, and if you find anything worthy of a find, please get in touch and let me know if a mark verified by some hands. I would like to network and create a team of tech savy people with boots on the ground people. This may be hard I'm sure, but I believe a team of people working towards similar goals can in fact accomplish quite a bit more than one person alone. With equal distribution of information and splits. People trust me with information and to do a good job, and that is what I do.

Let me know what you find!

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
tf900 & a good old fashioned willow forked limb
I would have to say that Joseph Conrad never encountered the mind bending magic of one of the spirit guardians that still roam the circuit trails of the Spanish Horse Soldier. I know of several old folks who suddenly realized that even at 65 and 74 years of age, they were still able to run the 440 yard dash back to the plane (clue) in record time; even with their eyes popped open as big as half dollars. Maybe their feet weren't touching the ground. They have never returned there and wouldn't even if you offered to pay them.

Up the Salt River from Black Mnt. The witches hat of the Superstitions and the Peraltas. Triad 5 miles. That "paper map" from Waltz, is torn to represent the Southerly side of the river bank and trail leading in to Black Mnt. and the position on the peak where one stands to scope up river from. The one that Waltz and Wiser took from off the Peralta boys corpses upon killing them in cold blood and taking over the mine. The rest is fun filled history.

Last edited:

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish there was a way to convince everyone that the stones are real.I have already submitted a picture of the horse but some claimed they couldn't see anything, claimed they could see other things or just laughed.yet the one who asked me to show the horse did see it and ran with the picture and is most likely on the mountain trying to find the entrances.entrances. this is the reason I can't show the other parts of the stones that I have on photos.
I asked certain people who are knowledgeable to join me but they were very busy in their own activitiesand others never responded. Maybe this is how my destiny is meant to be.I am happy with what god allowed me to find, I think that's good enough for me.
Those that are lucky enough to find the location of a treasure, don't try to show other treasure hunters that there are truly treasures still hidden in the world. If you do most will laugh, call you a nut or will most likely make fun of you.your either bragging, or a dreamer.
I still have around 10 other locations that have very suffisticated markings but I will never have the time to find the enterences. So I will leave them for my grandchildren to solve.good luck to everyone.

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
treasm17 a.JPG WSketch a.jpg

When is a grain of Salt like unto a River...........Two places and Two scales in one of Two ways to look at it.

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
I wish there was a way to convince everyone that the stones are real.I have already submitted a picture of the horse but some claimed they couldn't see anything, claimed they could see other things or just laughed.yet the one who asked me to show the horse did see it and ran with the picture and is most likely on the mountain trying to find the entrances.entrances. this is the reason I can't show the other parts of the stones that I have on photos.
I asked certain people who are knowledgeable to join me but they were very busy in their own activitiesand others never responded. Maybe this is how my destiny is meant to be.I am happy with what god allowed me to find, I think that's good enough for me.
Those that are lucky enough to find the location of a treasure, don't try to show other treasure hunters that there are truly treasures still hidden in the world. If you do most will laugh, call you a nut or will most likely make fun of you.your either bragging, or a dreamer.
I still have around 10 other locations that have very suffisticated markings but I will never have the time to find the enterences. So I will leave them for my grandchildren to solve.good luck to everyone.

Don't feel bad Peralta..........I have been sitting on a dozen of these that have amassed in my experience since 1972. More than half of them are of ancient Native and Spanish legend and have in many ways cost many their lives over the centuries.

In my middle 50's now but an still able to out hike most of you just on shear willpower. One really acquires a more than natural feel for such true locations as each is guarded by a presence that cannot be denied. This feeling begins to come to life as one may be as far as 5 miles out from the area approached; even on the first visit. Drawn you are, as though all things are written ahead of time. Preparation

I really feel that they will all one day soon come to light at the same time or near to as our system fails to feed our families.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions