The Peralta Stones

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cubfan64 said:
Blindbowman said:
if you know how to read the stone and translate them i don't need to share any more do i ... great this will save me a lot of time ,, i can do other things that need to be done around here .. good luck braking the rest of the code ....lol if you know thruth ...lol you dont even know what the X's mean on the trail map mean .. so go talk that sh** some where else .. so whats the truth CUP lets hear it this should be good ...lol

Gosh BB - why all the hate?? All I said is that at least 2 of the 3 have to be wrong - I didn't single you out as one of the 2.

So much anger...

BB:

hate can be turned into motivation
hate you cup why would I ? did I fail to tell you my brother was an explosive expert in the army for 4 years , that's the bad thing about old mine they cave in with no warning and if no one knows your there ,,,, they wont dig you out ...we use to blow rock pockets and the law never stoped us , now days you cant cut wind with out a ticket & surcharge ....lol

i am felling good right now ...

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Wayne,

"I do find the your change of heart (pun intended) towards Aurum a bit odd,but "odd" is the nature of this site(Treasure Net) and so I did not bother to mention it in this post."

Just to be clear, I still respect Matthew's historical knowledge on Arizona, the Superstition Mountains and his grasp on the Apache lifestyle and past society. To continue your "pun", it's just that my heart is no longer in it. Despite that, he would be welcome in our home anytime.

There are times in our lives when circumstances create traps that we can't see a clear path out of. When that turns into decades, I have no doubt that extracting yourself becomes impossible.

Few people will ever understand what I am talking about here. I would welcome a call or email from my old friend. I have my reasons for repeating this post here.

Take care,

Joe

OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joe,

I understand. As new information comes to light, one's feelings and interpretations of old information and sources can come into question, and ultimately cause drastic changes in beliefs.

It has happened to me several times during my research of the stone maps.

Best-Mike

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
One of the things that has always bothered me about the Stone Maps, is the number of people who have made claims of finding, buying or creating them.
If just one of those stories is true, everything we think we know about them is suspect.

Anyone else have those kinds of concerns?

Joe Ribaudo

Javaone

Aug 9, 2010
Phoenix
Cactusjumper wrote: "Anyone else have those kinds of concerns?

Joe Ribaudo"

No.... Due to the "stones" I have found it! :laughing7: Just kidding of course, but with everyone saying they found it I didn't want to be left out. :wink:

Actively searching for it though.

Jerry

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Jerry,

Welcome to TreasureNet. I was smiling before I got to the just kidding part. Did someone from DesertUSA point you in this direction?

Hot time of the year for that third trip. Living in Arizona, I'm sure you don't need any advice there. In the meantime, you should start planing on attending the Dutch Hunter's Rendezvous in late October. If you have any questions, just ask.

I look forward to meeting you and reading some posts.

Take care,

Joe Ribaudo

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
joe i full agree with that statement .. 100%

if i knew i would that finding the mind would do what it has now i would have walked away and never looked back .. its been a issue in life i would love to forget at this point ... my friends ask me why am i working on something like this , they dont under stand treasure hunting or how we feel with the next clue .. ..i worked 8 years on the m7r logic binary code and this has taken 9 years to brake this code .. its foolish for me to be here working on these so called treasures ..at this skill level ..

you should question what your seeing because its not going to go away .. i don't really care what others say they have found .. if i can not walk you right to this Ma mine . i will take up snail racing...lol

i am sorry if the stone are not what you thought they were . you are a very gifted person and you know way more then most about the history of these stones .. but the fact is i am correct about who made them and when and why ...

my father would always say .. its not real logic till all the pieces fit correctly ... they do

the letter has details that have been hidden for 460 years , things no one knows ...

i dont know about those things you do .. maybe thats why they did not stop me from braking the code

the horse stone and the priest stone are one stone and are read as one .. yet the translation . says el sombrero / Tayopa pasto and i never knew there was a Tayopasto there in the mt .. i used the map and went right to it ...the map is real and the translation is correct ..

it was a matter of time before some broke the code and the legend of the stone would show their hidden meanings

i had the right skills its that simple

it dose not mean what you know will not help complete this discovery ... there is a lot of history going to change . and what you know will help make it much easier ...

no one knew what the stones would , had to fight the clues all the way .. they are very misleading and most would have just given up .. and started over ..

the stones are what they are ... they are the Tayopa stones .... fact !

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Wayne,

"The location of said facility would,of course,be a major bone of contention."

I believe the real problem with such an event, is that most of the "foundits" would never be able to find the facility. ::)

Despite claims to the contrary, I have seen no evidence that most of them can read a map. I fear that most of the "foundits" who are saying they are coming to the Rendezvous will need someone to meet them at the Arizona border and convoy them in. While I am very good at reading maps, I don't know $#!T about codes. :dontknow: :icon_scratch:

On the other hand, I do have a signed first edition of Simon Singh's "The Code Book" I have read it a number of times over the years. For those who want to learn what codes are all about, and the history of codes, I believe, it's well worth the time and money.

In the book, you will learn that the Spanish codes were broken by just about everyone, before the letters even reached their recipients. Can't give you the page numbers, as I am at the store.

Take care,

Joe

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Blindbowman said:
.... i am sorry i have taken the treasure secret and won the game .. i am so sorry to all of you .. i did not know better .. i feel i i have won and failed at the same time ...

You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in your head but it's not me.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Springfield,

You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in your head but it's not me.

Your caretaker arrives and informs you........It was the wrong key! :o :help:

Just saying.......

Take care,

Joe

Javaone

Aug 9, 2010
Phoenix
Hi Beth,
The down line of the Peralta Stones goes something like this (in my opinion).

A) Prospector (employed by the Jesuits) finds a promising site. There could have been a large amount of rain at that particular time creating a temporary placer.
B) Sometime early 1700s to mid 1700s Jesuits begin mining area/site.
C) First stone maps created by the Jesuits – the “Stone crosses”.
D) Jesuits commissioned a stone carver, possibly in Sonora Mex., to create the so called “Peralta Stone Maps” (should have been called the “Jesuit Stone Maps”). I feel the Jesuits were very precise with what they wanted – type of stones, size, map and so forth. This could answer the question about the origin of the stones – possibly not being from the Superstitions.
E) “Stone Maps” were to be delivered (by UPS), but never made it. They were lost.
F) The Peraltas enter the picture some years after that. They never had anything to do with the “Stones”…

-------
Thanks Joe - Glad to be here, and looking forward to the rendezvous.

Jerry

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Jerry,

[“Stone Maps” were to be delivered (by UPS), but never made it. They were lost.]

Everyone knows that UPS does not lose anything. Are you sure they didn't send them US Mail? :help:

Take care,

Joe

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Anyone who would like more information on the pit mine above Roger's Canyon, that I and a few others believe is the LDM, I would suggest the following book by Jack San Felice: "Lost El Dorado Of Jacob Waltz". If you have a hard time finding it, let me know.

Take care,

Joe

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
tf900 & a good old fashioned willow forked limb
Thank God Walt Disney is dead. Where the real world went is beyond me. There was a time when a man's word meant something (if I have to explain it, well). Motive is the key here. Some folks are here for the ride and others who remember just might see Paradise one day. Jesus said, "There are no secrets; I give thee a mystery."

I gave up the willow over twenty years ago, and also cop a feel on the wind. For those of you who think this is some kind of veiled scenario, your right. All of the Gold belongs to God. It can make or break a society in very little time and therefore it is illusive, just like the Holy Spirit; "It comes and goes like the wind, never knowing whence it came or where it goes, other than when it is upon it you. Gold is where you find it too, unless some crafty characters like the Peraltas have already passed through the area and hidden the lodes with the art of illusionary landscaping. The reason there is a witch on the tablets with a cross, is because the witch in question is one who works for The Spirit and not himself or evil kings.

I don't recall being secretive about any of this; I just haven't told you everything so as to keep it a mystery as it was intended to do, so if there are any low lifes on the trail. they will go mad and climb into a bottle instead of the mine.

It's so simple, you just wouldn't believe it, right?

Would somebody please count up as to how many references there are to the river, between the tablets and the paper maps? That's where you pick up the trail. Where were the tablets found in the first place? Any with a functioning brain at the time, would head for the nearest and richest sections of land ahead of the stones.

Were they not buried to look like a headstone? Is the final marker before the mine not a stone in the shape of a man's head, laying on the ground? It's no mystery to me, it's just that someday all of that now hidden gold just might feed your silly butts, once the mistake of Obama is no longer before us and his present works bring you to the threshold of the great tribulation.

Do wonders ever cease? I hope not. Soon, gold won't even buy you a roll of butt wipe. Timing is everything. Happy trails my bros; I hope to cross paths with you in the chow lines.

OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[mod]TERMS OF USE VIOLATION[/mod]

Nov 2, 2009
Twisted Fork said:
Thank God Walt Disney is dead. Where the real world went is beyond me. There was a time when a man's word meant something (if I have to explain it, well). Motive is the key here. Some folks are here for the ride and others who remember just might see Paradise one day. Jesus said, "There are no secrets; I give thee a mystery."

I gave up the willow over twenty years ago, and also cop a feel on the wind. For those of you who think this is some kind of veiled scenario, your right. All of the Gold belongs to God. It can make or break a society in very little time and therefore it is illusive, just like the Holy Spirit; "It comes and goes like the wind, never knowing whence it came or where it goes, other than when it is upon it you. Gold is where you find it too, unless some crafty characters like the Peraltas have already passed through the area and hidden the lodes with the art of illusionary landscaping. The reason there is a witch on the tablets with a cross, is because the witch in question is one who works for The Spirit and not himself or evil kings.

I don't recall being secretive about any of this; I just haven't told you everything so as to keep it a mystery as it was intended to do, so if there are any low lifes on the trail. they will go mad and climb into a bottle instead of the mine.

It's so simple, you just wouldn't believe it, right?

Would somebody please count up as to how many references there are to the river, between the tablets and the paper maps? That's where you pick up the trail. Where were the tablets found in the first place? Any with a functioning brain at the time, would head for the nearest and richest sections of land ahead of the stones.

Were they not buried to look like a headstone? Is the final marker before the mine not a stone in the shape of a man's head, laying on the ground? It's no mystery to me, it's just that someday all of that now hidden gold just might feed your silly butts, once the mistake of Obama is no longer before us and his present works bring you to the threshold of the great tribulation.

Do wonders ever cease? I hope not. Soon, gold won't even buy you a roll of butt wipe. """"Timing is everything."""" Happy trails my bros; I hope to cross paths with you in the chow lines.
Very Well Said Twisted: Hey Most Popular High Achieving Gollum > Mr. Peralta Stones. I think "CSI might be hiring", your obviously well qualified Ummmm Lets see.

Attachments

• csi.jpg
    csi.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 966

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread