The Pulse Devil Detector

P

prospectinginoz

Introducing myself
I am Doug, the owner and moderator of the forum: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ProspectinginOz/
Dave Emery is a member of my forum so if anyone would like to ask him any questions about the Pulse Devil please feel free to join my forum. I will be one of the people testing the Pulse Devil in Australia. Eric Foster, Reg Sniff and Allan Westersten (who is making the new Goldsweeper Pi detector) and other key people involved in the detector industry are also forum members, so it is a good place to find the latest news from the detector industry or ask the experts any technical or other detecting questions.
Best regards to you all,
Doug

bakergeol

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2004
Colorado
Detector(s) used
GS5 X-5 GMT
Hi Doug

As a member of your forum, I visit your website daily looking for interesting discussions on new PI technology. I have posted your link many times for people interested in the PD.

Best regards
George

LEOJ

Jun 20, 2006
Logan County, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Exp. II
Hey Doug--

Dave Emery and I have a mutual friend. We've been TALKING about this machine for two or three years now. I'm a coin and relic hunter, and what I need HERE NOW is a machine that will punch through this nasty Oregon soil and give me another 3-6 inches while discriminating iron........ Dave says his machine will do that! This would keep me busy for months if not years to come. I have a challenge for Dave: when and if he ever gets his machine the way he wants it, lets take it for a run here in Oregon and see how well it performs at an iron infested site....If it works like I understand it's supposed to, all he has to do is name his price.

Joel

Me

Aug 13, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre
I've been following the PD for some time and am wondering if it will ever roll off the assembly line?

I have to give it to old Georgie for doing the Nexus and actually making his VLF available. But we all really want this PI or some genuine NEW technology!

Those of us who read and think know the mainline detector companies have been (more or less) ripping the public off with sensationalized gimmicks. The last real detector improvements happened back in the 80's. That's what we have today for the most part...1980's machines! Where is "modern technology?"

Hoping to see the PD this year...hope.

Me

LEOJ

Jun 20, 2006
Logan County, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Exp. II
Me said:
I've been following the PD for some time and am wondering if it will ever roll off the assembly line?

I have to give it to old Georgie for doing the Nexus and actually making his VLF available. But we all really want this PI or some genuine NEW technology!

Those of us who read and think know the mainline detector companies have been (more or less) ripping the public off with sensationalized gimmicks. The last real detector improvements happened back in the 80's. That's what we have today for the most part...1980's machines! Where is "modern technology?"

Hoping to see the PD this year...hope.

WELL PUT! Where is it?

Joel

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread