THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Perhaps, but I started feeling like this a few hours before I even left home. As long as I breathe/inhale through my nose, I feel okay.
Great to see your still breathing Rusty

I'm going with a pinched nerve.

Just reach around (if able) massage the over the shoulder to the area just below the upper shoulder blade opposite the collar bone in the front.
You might find a spot that is really tender. Either laying down or standing up might agitate it to the point of taking 1/2 breaths in.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Morning Bill
It'll be another day for the watering can I see.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I just got another tote from part of a tradesy deal. That will give me one at each corner of the shops down spouts at the front. It doesn't take a whole lot of rain to fill the units and then that saves on transporting it from the house. I'll lift this unit up with the forks that are on the Ford 5000 when filled (3000lbs) and transport it to the garden. Just have to do an elevated platform for easy level placement and for watering.
CD78451D-2433-4BCD-8BAD-958310085684_4_5005_c.jpeg

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm going to have a quick soak in the tub and then off to pick some wild black raspberries before the heat gets to bad.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20200706_195819.jpg santeria crucifix......I found it amongst the remains of a santeria shrine....it was deep in the mangroves lots of broken glass and shells....shells that are not native to florida. When I was a kid a group of us found a dead body here...I think this shrine was put here in remembrance of that person. What was left of this shrine was exposed at low tide yesterday. The crucifix is made of cheap pot metal with chrome plating.....so like indiana jones I snatched the cross from a large pile of broken glass and shells and was out of there !! I have found quite a few santeria shrines over the years !! Spooky sh*t !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man this spot has history......from spanish Don's and bahamian wreckers to settlers and drug runners this spots natural assets lends itself to continued use even today !!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Good morning bart....bill and Dave.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
bill and pepperj
I hope you guys get some rain Purdy quick.we will get more today. Riding to near Columbus yesterday the crops really look good around here. I glad for our farmers. They needed a break.

Last edited:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
bart
I feel a name change coming on. Indiana Reynolds. :laughing7:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
rook,

Yep I picked about 1 cup or so of wild black raspberries a lot of them were like dry little pellets due to lack of rain.
At least we have domestic ones in our garden that we water as a compromise.

We've only had 1 good downpour in about 1 1/2 months certainly not good for the farmers unless they have irrigation.

bill and pepperj
I hope you guys get some rain Purdy quick.we will get more today. Riding to near Columbus yesterday the crops really look good around here. I glad for our farmers. They needed a break.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
santeria crucifix..I found it amongst the remains of a santeria shrine...
The crucifix is made of cheap pot metal with chrome plating.....so like indiana jones I snatched the cross from a large pile of broken glass and shells and was out of there !!
I have found quite a few santeria shrines over the years !! Spooky sh*t !!
Hope you didn't bring any bad gris gris voodoo home.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread