THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Deep,

You are not alone. There are many others out there who have walked in the same type of boots that you have. I am proud of you. I don’t know how to say what I want with out breaking the rules. I’m sorry you didn’t get the “welcome home good and faithful soldier” that you deserved. But I personally thank you for your service and it breaks my heart that you and others have to deal with the aftermath of your call to duty. That’s why we (Me WD and I and our friends) volunteer for Walleye For Wounded Heroes. If we can help one soldier heal, it is worth all to us. We have been blessed to see healing for many over the years. Please reach out to one of these types of organizations around you! If you need to hear me or anyone say that we forgive you then by all means I forgive you! But please forgive me and the people of this world that haven’t been there for you. The way I see it, we are the ones that need forgiveness and not you or any other veteran.

Welcome home soldier. You served your country well. I’m so very thankful and so very proud of you!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Deep,

You have nothing to reproach yourself for. You did your duty and for that you should be proud.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deep, God forgives, you need to do the same. If it wasn't for our brave men & women who are sent in harms way, and lay their lives on the line for the rest of us, this would be a very different world, and not the good kind.
Thank you for your service and your sacrifices.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Rook, if I had a day with those finds, it would be a 10 on the scale. I think those are awesome finds! :icon_thumleft:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
As you all know, Simon keeps going "incognito" on the thread. Well, I took out my spy plane and got a pic of his disguise so that you would all know what to look for. :laughing9:

simon1 halloween.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread