THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning Bill

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Dave I forgot to ask - How's that little furry dust mop doing? :)

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning Bill. :hello:

Dave looking at the image of the dark areas and the light straight lines-I'm going to say tiles.

It shows wet-which is dark-the light line is where the farmer has ran the tile-so the image shows dry. (Left side arrow)

Now if it was a nice dark square-I'd be on that site like a dog on a bone.

Thanks very much for your thoughts here Jim. :thumbsup:

The little white fluff ball, is literally a urine and poop machine!
She's a great little girl, but I'll be much happier once she's house trained.

There's nothing quite like having to pick up dog poop on the front door mat as you're making your breakfast. :laughing7:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning Bill. :hello:

Thanks very much for your thoughts here Jim. :thumbsup:

The little white fluff ball, is literally a urine and poop machine!
She's a great little girl, but I'll be much happier once she's house trained.

There's nothing quite like having to pick up dog poop on the front door mat as you're making your breakfast. :laughing7:

Well if it's on the front door mat she's trying buddy.

The message is loud and clear-me needs are not met master-OH POOP!

OK here is a hint:
Puppy chew slipper
Puppy eat
Puppy play
Puppy pee
Puppy poo
Puppy play
Puppy play
Puppy pee
Puppy sleep-OK Dave grab your Breakfast QUICK! :laughing7:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My sister in law was very touched by the jewelry. She teared up. Later, she was telling her husband of 30+ years, that I gave her jewelry from my mom that was her birthstone. He asked,” What is your birthstone?” OOPS!! LOL !
On the way home, we stopped in Noblesville and had dinner at Grindstone Public House. It was my suggestion. Mr WD and his crew built and installed the back bar in there. So I got to see the finished product and he got to see how the workmanship was holding up. It looks great. We had a stuffed mushroom appetizer (awesome). I had the Cobb salad(delish). He had the Ahi steak which was not so good. He said he should have known better to get that so far away from the ocean. [emoji854]

It sounds like MR WD is a carpenter with a bad fishing addiction.......im a fisherman with a bad wood working addiction !!:laughing7:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Morning WD
Good to hear you got out for a bite to eat with the MR.WD and seeing his handy work first hand.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
It sounds like MR WD is a carpenter with a bad fishing addiction.......im a fisherman with a bad wood working addiction !!:laughing7:

Yep, of all the guys on here, I think he would really click with you. I had him interested in visiting your in-laws rum/brewery operation, for a minute. :dontknow: I will wait for the opportune moment to bring it up again.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gee I just had a thought-maybe you don't wear/need socks in the warm FL. :icon_scratch:

Back in the early 80's I was in San Diego and was chatting with the table next to us on the pier patio.
I commented it was nice to shed the winter coat finally and enjoy the fabulous warmth.
The woman commented that she didn't own a winter coat-and I thought "Oh poor you, how unfortunate not to have the basic necessities".
Years later I recalled the story to the Mrs-and she said " She didn't need one silly!" Then it hit me daw.....:laughing7:
I only wear socks when im walking in the mangrove swamp. I havnt worn shoes in years....only flipflopps. I will but on shoes when I have a wedding or fancy dinner.....a d sometimes holidays. If I travel north on the yacht I have to wear shoes alot. I used to be a pretty competitive skateboarder in the halfpipe world.....I wore vans....they were my sponsers I absolutely hated flipflops.....now I wear them every day even at work !!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Bart I think it's has a bit of a right-off look.
Big soon to be wood chip pile.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I only wear socks when im walking in the mangrove swamp. I havnt worn shoes in years....only flipflopps. I will but on shoes when I have a wedding or fancy dinner.....a d sometimes holidays. If I travel north on the yacht I have to wear shoes alot. I used to be a pretty competitive skateboarder in the halfpipe world.....I wore vans....they were my sponsers I absolutely hated flipflops.....now I wear them every day even at work !!

I'm the dude that wears socks in his sandals-you know the type......:laughing7:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pepper.....im pretty sure I saw you down here on the beach last week, you must have black socks !!:laughing7:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yep, of all the guys on here, I think he would really click with you. I had him interested in visiting your in-laws rum/brewery operation, for a minute. :dontknow: I will wait for the opportune moment to bring it up again.

Ya, ya, ya we get it. :notworthy:

Just because Bart shows his wood on a public forum:headbang:-and has a brewery for his needs.......:occasion14:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Pepper.....im pretty sure I saw you down here on the beach last week, you must have black socks !!:laughing7:

Oh I'm embarrassed to say it has been a 30 yr lapse since visiting the keys.

The last time was me and the Mrs actually slept in our /86 Honda Prelude SE-instead of renting a room-I know-One of those guys. Cheap :laughing7:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well to all of you-have a wonderful day-enjoy this side of the grass as I will.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread