THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
UNICORN !

MERMAID ! !

SIREN !!

RUM SUCCUBUS ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Hey Beeps. :P

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Is that the same banner, some one (who shall remain nameless)...ARC, keeps unfurling and I fall into the water from???

Oh no no. This banner is Highest Piratess Banner. It’s up in the crow’s nest. I’ll have to get rook to unfurl it.

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
We meet again, that other banner thing just slipped right by me? Im still looking for a lid to that jar full of silvers.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Rook, & Fat.
Awww, Captain such compliments! You forgot holder of the rum room keys, (WD & me) :laughing7:

FAT, Its the crows nest SUCCUBUS banner!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to drop over the side and answer the...stupid phone, it gets jealous when I'm on the tablet on TNet!

WHADIFIND I will try to "save" me next log in...we'll see how that goes:laughing7:

Oh yes, Fat, belated Happy Birthday! There were 2 birthdays in our family last week....its why I took so long swimming to the ship.

RR congrats on your first IH!

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hi there boatlode, they miss ya if you take their rum with ya

Hi ya MsBeeps! I wouldn't dare try that with this crowd, they would hunt me down and keel haul me. Or make me walk the plank. Or maroon me.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
My daughter was successful in getting my dad an appointment for the vaccine. It’s in a different county but I don’t care. He’s so excited. Now I know this is controversial and some on here aren’t getting it. Shoot I have not even decided yet. But, my dad believes he should so he can get back to living. So we’re rejoicing!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WD,

The sooner we can get this covid behind us the better. With all the abuse I gave myself over the years I'm sure I can take a couple of vaccine shots to do my bit....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wild Turkey breasts,sliced and soaked in "Wild Turkey" overnight :) With a Wild Turkey sauce 001.JPG 007.JPG

>> https://wildturkeybourbon.com/product/wild-turkey-101-rye/

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
Nobody ever misses me. Even my dog doesn't miss me.

I like bull riding. But only to watch, you couldn't pay me to get on one of them.

Bull riding is Mexican sport, nothing against pbr style mexicans do it best for me. More manageable livestock, they lead in and side step into chute like bucking horse practice, Lots of crosses drawn and dead saints thanked. Pageantry, Fandango and fun time.
I would rather watch a Canadian cowboy on an American quarter horse rope and trip those bulls like roping steers.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tonight on the menu tuna patties with a salad on the side with home made dressing. Trying to liquidate some pantry items.

We went a bit heavy on building up our reserves early in the pandemic time to start rotating what we have and replenish with new stuff.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Tonight on the menu tuna patties with a salad on the side with home made dressing. Trying to liquidate some pantry items.

We went a bit heavy on building up our reserves early in the pandemic time to start rotating what we have and replenish with new stuff.

The moths wiped my pantry out. I’m going to start over with plastic containers .

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ARC,

I think you're safe with moth going after the rum....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

I funny story relating to booze as critters....on my trips to Barbados lots of birds would come around the beach club trying to scrounge some goodies either from the patrons or off the ground.

Well they had these cute little canary type birds called tit birds they were almost tame....they'd sip out of the leftover plastic cups on the tables. What they didn't know is that quite a few of them was the dregs of rum punch made with overproof rum.

I saw couple of them topple over into the cups from too much tipple....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread