THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Pardon me, but I think I will cautiously and graciously bow out of the “I’m hot/I’m cold” conversation.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Time to make the donuts :occasion14:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning WD.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Pardon me, but I think I will cautiously and graciously bow out of the “I’m hot/I’m cold” conversation.

OOOPs! Thought you'z were back napping......should of known better...the one eye open-ears tuned up......Busted.....

It's easy for a lot of men-they just go out and buy a : Harley, sports car, or a hot rod.................:laughing7:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Morning Rodger
That buggy going up the cliff looks like fun!

Me and the Mrs do miss the /68 military Uni-mog. Used to go down and sneak into back of the re-crush plant yard and climb up to the top of the huge gravel piles, great climber it was.
F82E9F32-676C-4382-91C2-A6DAB745C88B_4_5005_c.jpeg

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning gang, lazy again, slept in. Saw the silver dollar cache Terry Soloman found, Wowser!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
OOOPs! Thought you'z were back napping......should of known better...the one eye open-ears tuned up......Busted.....

It's easy for a lot of men-they just go out and buy a : Harley, sports car, or a hot rod.................:laughing7:

Okay okay. I’m having a moment of weakness here. I have decided to clue you guys in.

“I’m cold” = you need to up her rum ration, or else all the blankets end up smelling like stinky feet and stale farts.

“I’m hot “ = you done went and gave her too much rum. Now this is a bad scenario because she’s either going to pass out or get sick or both. She knows this and it is the reason for opening windows on cold days. A cool damp washcloth on the back of the neck helps ward off the riding on the porcelain bus, might keep your windows closed and you from freezing.

You have to keep the rum ration on an even keel. This is the origin of the widely used naval term, “Steady as she goes.”

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
GM, those silver dollars are nice, $26 bucks, now he has enough money for todays gas..
Those rock crawlers are neat to see. The only thing I get excited about at sturgis rally is hill climbing. Impossible in France? is good utube watching.
Bart I didn’t think a home in Florida needed a furnace, do you bathe after fish cleaning? Soap and water, you can still be my hero and smell bad, I personally shower every day just so I might get close to a warm blooded woman.
Anti have great day, I don’t remember what I was going to tell you...
Love that unamog. I have MB 200 diesel Moyer that is replacement for a uni. 54 hp I think..
I’ll take some pics of horse hoofs today, finally got my rough stock all moved from summer range.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning,AC.
I will agree. As head of the household, you’re in charge of the rum rationing. See guidelines above.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You cold ? Here This will warm U :) 008.JPG

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Mornin all!

Woman? Gheeez.
That's like talking about religion or politics...

O.K.. I'll try.
What is an agreeable woman? See , I've started an argument now.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning SD...AC... WIF... RC...RTR.