THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Relics1.jpg

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smart Man!
Open carrying makes you a target.
Open carrying is really only an option when your situational awareness is 100%
I could have disarmed so many unaware people.
Precisely why I don't recommend OC.

BC
That is true I believe in our 2nd amendment rights but if someone was to rob a place or do a random shooting you would be the first target.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just For the records... My Concealed carry was issued 1965 (until revoked) . Thats right,1965 and its still in Good :) :occasion14::tongue3:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only reason I don't carry is because by law, I'm too young. Darn it. I do carry a pocket knife at all times though.

I'd like to trade my knife for a D-Guard Bowie knife. Would any of y'all happen to have one? :laughing7:

Here is a good place to shop. Just click on Confederate. Also good place to learn how to spot fakes.
ARIZONA SWORDS

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everytime RTR posts a car video I want to take out my engine in the Durango and replace it with a 440 :p

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everytime RTR posts a car video I want to take out my engine in the Durango and replace it with a 440 :p
Those 440s are freakin nice Ive rebuilt many I had one in my 70 Charger forever ago. Get the pre 1970 Block Hi po Heads 282 duration 484 lift cam good running motor before the prices got stupidly too high

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Watching football with my brother is an interesting experience to say the least. He's a Huston Texans fan, though no one knows why. Everybody is a Pittsburgh Steelers fan, except me and him. I am neutral, I just don't care for the NFL. He's in there hootin' hollerin' cheerin' screamin' and booin' like his life depends on it. He likes em'.

I remember about two years ago, I had an idea around early November to give him a Christmas present he would remember. I sold a lot of bottles that year, and got enough money to pay for a football autographed by JJ Watt and Deandre Hopkins. When I gave it to him, it took him almost an hour for him to stop crying.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is true I believe in our 2nd amendment rights but if someone was to rob a place or do a random shooting you would be the first target.

Open carry would make you a target I think.
What puzzled a lot of people about the El Paso shooting was there seemed to be no one armed, or who were inclined to try to eliminate the shooter if they were armed. I expect the guy will be executed since it is Texas after all.
However, this:
"Death-row prisoners in the U.S. typically spend more than a decade awaiting execution. Some prisoners have been on death row for well over 20 years.

During this time, they are generally isolated from other prisoners, excluded from prison educational and employment programs, and sharply restricted in terms of visitation and exercise, spending as many as 23 hours a day alone in their cells." From this site.
https://deathpenaltyinfo.org/death-row/conditions-on-death-row/time-on-death-row

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watching football with my brother is an interesting experience to say the least. He's a Huston Texans fan, though no one knows why. Everybody is a Pittsburgh Steelers fan, except me and him. I am neutral, I just don't care for the NFL. He's in there hootin' hollerin' cheerin' screamin' and booin' like his life depends on it. He likes em'.

I remember about two years ago, I had an idea around early November to give him a Christmas present he would remember. I sold a lot of bottles that year, and got enough money to pay for a football autographed by JJ Watt and Deandre Hopkins. When I gave it to him, it took him almost an hour for him to stop crying.

Tell him to calm down. They really need to just give Tom Brady a.k.a. The Goat, the ring and the trophy now :D
That was a nice gift.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was young I like the Raiders ,Ken Stabler I liked the uniforms, my Brother the Steelers Terry Bradshaw seems like they played a couple superbowls cause we would bet on the Game to see who got to pick upper or lower bed on the bunk bed he always won !!!!!!

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Agreed A2coins :icon_thumright: Bradshaw and the Steelers were my #1 team until Bradshaw retired. The Raiders were my FAVORITE bad boys team. Stabler was really good. The Raiders would "clothesline" many an opponent and not even try to hide it.

Sorry I gonna pass.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread