THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I threw some batteries in the Etrac as I saw it in amongst the furniture looking all lonely-and me did a purge of summer outdoor furniture. Well this machine has bee sitting in the shape for some 4yrs now. Threw the batteries in-pushed the on-lit right up humming away. Now how does one operate the dang thing...:icon_scratch:.....I'll pick a past fav. program I had saved......:dontknow: Time was a slipping in the day, the Mrs wanted more list done-I was done-16' car hauler stacked up with stuff isn't enough?
Well I got the extra done and was off to the mill pond over the bank from the barn-close as it was going to rain-still can hear the roosters crow.
Now I put the insulated boots on and went shore wading in the pond-lots of signals-digging was a flopper with the shovel.
I don't usually water hunt-so I was a fish out of water so to speak. Had a little mental therapy-and a little say what's on the find side.
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/everything-else/622622-gifs-pics-more-235.html

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What does one say to a person that wants something-then ghosts ya-then when one hooks up again and you ask them, they aren't interested now.
Had a contractor that did the install on the dock project, all interested in one of our roosters. Texted him a few times, left a message, nothing zip.
I took my caller # ID off and he answered. Got him coming up for a quote....
So I texted him about the time-got it-asked him about getting the rooster-oh not interested in that one at all.....
He was all giddy about getting beef-now I have beef-lots of beef. One simmering beef......
Some people's children......

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I threw some batteries in the Etrac as I saw it in amongst the furniture looking all lonely-and me did a purge of summer outdoor furniture. Well this machine has bee sitting in the shape for some 4yrs now. Threw the batteries in-pushed the on-lit right up humming away. Now how does one operate the dang thing...:icon_scratch:.....I'll pick a past fav. program I had saved......:dontknow: Time was a slipping in the day, the Mrs wanted more list done-I was done-16' car hauler stacked up with stuff isn't enough?
Well I got the extra done and was off to the mill pond over the bank from the barn-close as it was going to rain-still can hear the roosters crow.
Now I put the insulated boots on and went shore wading in the pond-lots of signals-digging was a flopper with the shovel.
I don't usually water hunt-so I was a fish out of water so to speak. Had a little mental therapy-and a little say what's on the find side.
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/everything-else/622622-gifs-pics-more-235.html

Is that a US Quarter?

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The joys of entitlement....as of yesterday they put in a 8pm curfew to slow down the virus cases. As a result a bunch of entitled brats held a demonstration and caused loads of damage to store fronts, etc....just what the shop owners need on top of their other headaches at this time.

"NO!"
"YES!"
"NO!"
"YES!"
B A N G !!!

"OH.....OK...."

Welcome to modern day earth. :dontknow:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Mornin all.

Oooo, P.J. scores an youngish American coin!
L.o.l..

Congrats on getting some hunting in though!

xaos

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
one-gun-two-gun-shirt_2000x.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread