THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Here's a short video about the Chateau Frontenac in Quebec City
I stayed there once many years ago. There was a common shared bathroom for each floor. One day I got off the elevator and the toilet had overflowed on my floor. There was a maid mopping up, and I said something like "Wow, what a mess", trying to be friendly. She replied in French and I didn't understand a word she said, but she was not happy.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boss got me a surprise this week....he took me aside and asked about treasure hunting, exploring the islands, and free diving. He say let's just cruise out of keywest and explore and dive around the keys this summer ?? I said I'm in 110% !! So he went out and got us a brand new 44 grand banks trawler for the summer !! Wooooo hooooo !! Were doing June and July conch style in keywest and the tortugas....who knows maybe well chug over to the bahamas again at the end of summer !! Goood God am I excited. Gonna find some gold coins...ya...ya...ya.....gonna find some gold coins....ya....ya...ya !! Trying to get the green light to recover artifacts for the shipwreck museum from the "Isac allerton" wreck !! Woooo hoooo !! So much going on this year I can't believe it !! 2021 baby.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Boatlode,

Thanks for the chuckles.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

https://www.google.com/search?q=cha...UOSK0KHSRpCZQQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1186&bih=713

I stayed there once many years ago. There was a common shared bathroom for each floor. One day I got off the elevator and the toilet had overflowed on my floor. There was a maid mopping up, and I said something like "Wow, what a mess", trying to be friendly. She replied in French and I didn't understand a word she said, but she was not happy.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awww laawdy....I miss spoke add another 10 feet. 55 grand banks Aleutian long range cruiser. Plan to tow our new 21 whaler, and she comes with another 18 hard bottom inflatable and upper deck crane. Bronze cannon Corp. Says V.I.P. treatment for us when we get down there !! Exciting to get to team up with some lease holders !! Woooo hoooo !!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Oh Bart, the 55 GB is a beautiful vessel.
New was out of my pay grade.
Best of luck on the adventures, lucky dog.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So I bought the portable chicken trailer. The owner had her crap stored in the unit
"Oh I am doing a few things in the morning, then I will be out to clean it out."
So she then says a friend is picking up her stuff.
Then it is right when they get off work.
So then 2 hrs later, my left shoulder is not totally at peace.
Some people's children.

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
Afternoon everbody, that trailer looks like ice fishing shack, PJ. Your going to need more chickens to fill it up.
Trying to rain but at least no ice on the windshields. Have great rest of day,

xaos

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dammit...

I just realized this year is pronounced 2020 WON?!?!?!?

:cussing:

image001-e1617244809737.png

Last edited:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Boss got me a surprise this week....he took me aside and asked about treasure hunting, exploring the islands, and free diving. He say let's just cruise out of keywest and explore and dive around the keys this summer ?? I said I'm in 110% !! So he went out and got us a brand new 44 grand banks trawler for the summer !! Wooooo hooooo !! Were doing June and July conch style in keywest and the tortugas....who knows maybe well chug over to the bahamas again at the end of summer !! Goood God am I excited. Gonna find some gold coins...ya...ya...ya.....gonna find some gold coins....ya....ya...ya !! Trying to get the green light to recover artifacts for the shipwreck museum from the "Isac allerton" wreck !! Woooo hoooo !! So much going on this year I can't believe it !! 2021 baby.

Is there a dance that you do while singing that tune?

Looking forward to reading your adventures. God Speed.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Morning WD, ARC

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013