THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good mornin'.

Gonna be nice today! 85 degrees!

I think we might get up to 50F with rain showers.
Now 85F is about the upper limit for heat, then it's just too hot, but the bones sure like it though.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Morning WD, Bill, and Bart :hello:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Now this little tune sort of describes the pics in the link.http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/everything-else/622622-gifs-pics-more-236.html

My new "DIGS" Tat's what the Mrs named it.
I spotted it down the road on the highway in the hamlet (Sort of fit right in actually):laughing7:
For the last year we have been wondering about getting a mobile chicken coop. Well luck has it this item sort of came about-A camper trailer with a sauna built in.
So it has the sauna stove-and all the fixings inside, barn board exterior (missing a couple of boards in front)
New tires with spare
All for the fine price tag of $250
So I'll slap some pine tar/linseed oil on the boards for a nicer look.
One mobile coop for my hens to go camping/tramping around the property. :headbang:

I'll sell the sauna stove-but it would become a roost for the hens-thinking. I'll post some pics up of the interior later - the folks have take their personals out today.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Good morning to all.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Now this little tune sort of describes the pics in the link.http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/everything-else/622622-gifs-pics-more-236.html

My new "DIGS" Tat's what the Mrs named it.
I spotted it down the road on the highway in the hamlet (Sort of fit right in actually):laughing7:
For the last year we have been wondering about getting a mobile chicken coop. Well luck has it this item sort of came about-A camper trailer with a sauna built in.
So it has the sauna stove-and all the fixings inside, barn board exterior (missing a couple of boards in front)
New tires with spare
All for the fine price tag of $250
So I'll slap some pine tar/linseed oil on the boards for a nicer look.
One mobile coop for my hens to go camping/tramping around the property. :headbang:

I'll sell the sauna stove-but it would become a roost for the hens-thinking. I'll post some pics up of the interior later - the folks have take their personals out today.

Oh that’s for real? Ha ha! I thought it was pics you found on the internet. A camper for your chickens. PJ, I think you have some redneck in you.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I think we might get up to 50F with rain showers.
Now 85F is about the upper limit for heat, then it's just too hot, but the bones sure like it though.

85 is warm, but not hot to me. I was happy when I was last down in Georgia, when it was 103 with 90% humidity, 85 is nothing.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Oh that’s for real? Ha ha! I thought it was pics you found on the internet. A camper for your chickens. PJ, I think you have some redneck in you.

The Mrs thinks it was the woman's home actually.
It fits right in with the local attire WD I could park it on main street and folks would admire the new travel trailer. :laughing7:
Out in the field/forested area with the hens a scratching around the new traveling home-it'll work.
It will be a hidden affair from the main house-:laughing7:
Just need the electrified mesh fencing now to make the pop-up enclosure.
Just tack some more $$$ on the chicken egg value.........
But it's an entertainment/enjoyment thing as well.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
85 is warm, but not hot to me. I was happy when I was last down in Georgia, when it was 103 with 90% humidity, 85 is nothing.

Oh the humidity is the thing-in AZ 90-100F dry or in TX 95F and 95% humidity wet tea bag clothing feeling-----Been there done both......

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MORNING !

You SCALLYWAGS !

:P

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loading gear for bahamas....leaving on Saturday if everything works out. Just took a covid test and shipping it out this morning. Have to get it back and submit it to Bahamian gov. Then have them issue a travel visa so I can get in. All that has to happen before saturday.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
The Mrs thinks it was the woman's home actually.
It fits right in with the local attire WD I could park it on main street and folks would admire the new travel trailer. :laughing7:
Out in the field/forested area with the hens a scratching around the new traveling home-it'll work.
It will be a hidden affair from the main house-:laughing7:
Just need the electrified mesh fencing now to make the pop-up enclosure.
Just tack some more $$$ on the chicken egg value.........
But it's an entertainment/enjoyment thing as well.

I think they are your pets that just happen to give you eggs to eat. Just saying. LOL! My neighbors have free ranging chickens. They trespass on our side right in front of the "No Trespassing" sign. Why did the chicken cross the road? Apparently, we have more grubs and worms. They are fun to watch.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Loading gear for bahamas....leaving on Saturday if everything works out. Just took a covid test and shipping it out this morning. Have to get it back and submit it to Bahamian gov. Then have them issue a travel visa so I can get in. All that has to happen before saturday.

It is stressful to travel these days. Good luck on your tournament over there! Looking forward to the pics. You had some really good action shots that last tourny.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here's a short video about the Chateau Frontenac in Quebec City it was once part of the Canadian Pacific chain of hotels.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread