THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

64 early copper coins cache.​

Aureus made an incredible banner worthy find. Not sure how the copy paste thing works now....we'll see !!
Bart, Here you go.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not a fan of bass tournaments held during spawning season. But many of them are because they like to have big bass for the tv cameras at the weigh-in.

Is that Robbie's, BB?

I think RTR was referring to the official practice days right before the bass tournament starts. The lake is normally off limits to tournament fishermen for several weeks before the official practice days. But the pros can pre-fish before the off-limits period (and some will pay surrogates to locate fish for them during the off-limits period, even though this is against the rules).
Come on down& get some :) Something like 21 charters now in operation
008.JPG

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not a fan of bass tournaments held during spawning season. But many of them are because they like to have big bass for the tv cameras at the weigh-in.

Is that Robbie's, BB?

I think RTR was referring to the official practice days right before the bass tournament starts. The lake is normally off limits to tournament fishermen for several weeks before the official practice days. But the pros can pre-fish before the off-limits period (and some will pay surrogates to locate fish for them during the off-limits period, even though this is against the rules).
Nope....grandmas dock !! The tarpon are e everywhere right now !!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It works pretty good..

64 early copper coins cache.​

Aureus made an incredible banner worthy find. Not sure how the copy paste thing works now....we'll see !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions