THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

64 early copper coins cache.​

Aureus made an incredible banner worthy find. Not sure how the copy paste thing works now....we'll see !!
Bart, Here you go.

I'm not a fan of bass tournaments held during spawning season. But many of them are because they like to have big bass for the tv cameras at the weigh-in.

Is that Robbie's, BB?

I think RTR was referring to the official practice days right before the bass tournament starts. The lake is normally off limits to tournament fishermen for several weeks before the official practice days. But the pros can pre-fish before the off-limits period (and some will pay surrogates to locate fish for them during the off-limits period, even though this is against the rules).
Come on down& get some :) Something like 21 charters now in operation
008.JPG

I'm not a fan of bass tournaments held during spawning season. But many of them are because they like to have big bass for the tv cameras at the weigh-in.

Is that Robbie's, BB?

I think RTR was referring to the official practice days right before the bass tournament starts. The lake is normally off limits to tournament fishermen for several weeks before the official practice days. But the pros can pre-fish before the off-limits period (and some will pay surrogates to locate fish for them during the off-limits period, even though this is against the rules).
Nope....grandmas dock !! The tarpon are e everywhere right now !!

It works pretty good..

64 early copper coins cache.​

Aureus made an incredible banner worthy find. Not sure how the copy paste thing works now....we'll see !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• ARC
Back